Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

164?cb=20130624122723

"Ugh... someone please make this ride end..." said Silver, feeling dizzy.

latest?cb=20130613165515

"...THERE IS ALWAYS MY OPTIO--"

"NO!" Chi and Silver shouted in unison.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

"Great, so rather than face us personally," Rouge groaned as she nursed her backside, "old Knucklehead would rather waste our time with stupid theme park rides!"

"While he goes off and gets the Super Emeralds," Ivorn sighed. "I bet he's already gotten at least three by now!"

"So..." Shade said, "let's get off these rides and stop him from getting that DAMN FOURTH SUPER EMERALD!"

"That was forced and you know it," Jessica moaned. She too wanted this to end.

• Thumbs Up 4

"It's... a small world... after allllll... it's a small world after alll......" Sonic groans, completely out of it.

"...Sonic?" Homura asks, rubbing her head.

"...Oh haaaaaaai, Jessica. Niiiiice shiellllllld." Sonic says, still dizzy and out of his mind. "Nice hoodie too, HomuHomuuuuu..."

• Thumbs Up 5

"You need anything?" Lumina asked Sonic, looking at him with a concerned face.

Jessica couldn't help but giggle at his remark, though she hid it from everyone else.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"You need anything?" Lumina asked Sonic, looking at him with a concerned face.

Jessica couldn't help but giggle at his remark, though she hid it from everyone else.

"I'll tell you what I need. FIFTY pizzas. FIFTYYYYYY. Piled hiiiiiiiiigh with the finest cheeseburgers you can... find at your nearest... Subway." Sonic says to Lumina.

Homura then slaps Sonic hard in the face.

"...Thank you." Sonic replies, rubbing the hurt spot.

• Thumbs Up 5

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"It's... a small world... after allllll... it's a small world after alll......" Sonic groans, completely out of it.

"...Sonic?" Homura asks, rubbing her head.

"...Oh haaaaaaai, Jessica. Niiiiice shiellllllld." Sonic says, still dizzy and out of his mind. "Nice hoodie too, HomuHomuuuuu..."

"Oh come on, snap out of it Sonic, now's not the time to be confused!" Rock shouted, his pupils still spinning from the experience as the bumper car finally crashed into a hill, causing the Skylanders to flip over to a small bridge. 

"Oh no..." Rock said, as another Knuckles stood behind a barrier, chuckling once more and pressing a button, causing the ground below them to fall apart. 

tenor.gif

As the Skylanders began falling, the area was drowned into pure darkness, until suddenly, light smashed through the area. 

latest?cb=20090530035326

"W-Where are we?!" Raven shouted, as the group remained in free-fall.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"At this rate, about to become divers!" Jessica panicked, seeing the water lying below.

"Guys, what are we gonna do?!" Star asked. "Marco always told me that belly flops hurt!"

"And what about me?!" Ivorn gulped. "I'm going to sink like... w-well, a block of metal!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"We're going to fall in the water!!!" said Amitie. "What do we do?!"

"Use that blizzard spell of yours!!!" said Lupin.

"Good idea!" said Amitie! "Blizzard!" Does it work, though?

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hold your breath, guys!" Sayaka says, bracing herself for a sudden dive into water. Sayaka's eyes widen as Amitie uses Blizzard, getting out of her diving position. "On second thought..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh goodie," Rouge snarked, "now instead of taking a bath, we're gonna go splat on some ice!"

"Ooooh, and I'm gonna fall straight through it, I just know it!" Ivorn winced, bracing himself...

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, a massive hand popped out of the frozen water and grabs the Skylanders, spinning rapidly and flinging them across towards a giant loop. After passing through it, they find themselves at the beginning of a massive water slide. 

latest?cb=20170629142548

"C-Can we just take a moment to take a breath...?" Yuta asked, clearly breathing heavily...unfortunately....

latest?cb=20121013105808

"SONIKUUUU, IT'S TIME TO SMASH YOUUUUU" A Metal Amy shouted as she flew in, smashing a giant hammer towards the Skylanders.

425?cb=20170629142550

"O-O-On second thought, It's time I learned to be more like my sister and what better way than a giant water slide, right?! RIGHT!" Yuta shouted in a panic as he saw the giant hammer coming towards the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

"If that Metal Knuckles went down with ease, so should she!" Sonic manages to stand up as he slides down the water, grabbing the hammer before throwing it back. "Catch.... THIS!" He grunts.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20121013105808

"SONIKUUUU, IT'S TIME TO SMASH YOUUUUU" A Metal Amy shouted as she flew in, smashing a giant hammer towards the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20100604020742

"OH NO, YOU DON'T!"

Amy quickly jumps in, smashes Metal Amy away with a hard PIKO! from her hammer!

"No one gets to smash Sonic, not even robot copies of me!" Amy shouts, looking furious.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well, there goes that plan!" said Lupin. Lupin and the Puyo couple are swirling on the water slide, and this isn't fun.

"Oh...can this be over already...?" asked Amitie.

"I hope so..." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 3

While Metal Amy goes down, the Skylanders already find themselves on the water slide as they go spiralling down through it. When they reach the end however, they find themselves grabbed by a giant metal hand as a small gear pops up, sending them running across the water, so fast that they actively run on it and up through several water tubes! They find themselves going down another giant water slide.

"What on Earth is going on through this island?!" Rock shouted.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

While Metal Amy goes down, the Skylanders already find themselves on the water slide as they go spiralling down through it. When they reach the end however, they find themselves grabbed by a giant metal hand as a small gear pops up, sending them running across the water, so fast that they actively run on it and up through several water tubes! They find themselves going down another giant water slide.

"What on Earth is going on through this island?!" Rock shouted.

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"...This is... Actually pretty tame to us..." Nicole says.

"Sorry."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm just surprised my legs can run this fast!" Madoka exclaims as she runs through the water.

• Thumbs Up 1

"WHEEEEEEEEEEE!" Lumina shouted as she rode through the zone, accompanied by Star's laughter. The two girls were having a lot of fun as ever... a pity the rest of their friends didn't think so.

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's like they're giving us a 'grand' tour of the island!" said Chi.

174?cb=20130624122603

"Well, I'd prefer to skip to the end, personally!" Silver replied, as they all sped across the water.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!" said Omega, readying his weapons.

• Thumbs Up 1

As the group approaches the end of the water slide, they find themselves flung into a small pool underwater, being trapped by a roof and a door that suddenly shot down through their entrance point.

"C-Can't....breathe....." Yuta barely said trying to hold his breath. 

Suddenly, another Knuckles appeared...a very different designed Knuckles.

latest?cb=20090808071257

"OBJECTIVE: ELIMINATE" 

Suddenly, the Knuckles smashed his knuckles into the wall, causing the bottom parts of the arena to fall, as a small spiral began forming attempting to suck the Skylanders into it. 

"W-We're going for another ride it seems!" Rock shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Mecha Knuckles! Should've figured he'd be here too!", Sonic said,  in response to the new robot showing up. 

"Watch out for that one,  he might have a few more tricks up his sleeves!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"More water slides?!" said Lupin.

Amitie, however, seems to have gotten quickly used to it, and despite her initial weariness, is now enjoying it herself.

As is Sig.

But then they enter the underwater area, and then they see yet another robot Knuckles. All while struggling to breathes.

Lupin quickly tries to look in his jacket to see if he has any breathing masks available, while he, Amitie and Sig try holding their breath.

• Thumbs Up 2

"AAARGH!" Jessica yelled, being sucked into the whirlpool. "If we get to that slimy little red git, I'm gonna do to him what Lumina THOUGHT she did!"

The Elementals and Star fired their magic at Mecha Knuckles as they were dragged closer and closer to the whirlpool. If they were going away, that robot was going down first!

• Thumbs Up 2

"This could make a fantastic theme park attraction!" Tails points out as he gets sucked in, recieving glares from everyone else.

"...Just saying."

• Thumbs Up 2