Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

So the fakes speed up as best as they can!

The two Amities were having a nice moment there for a bit, but it was time to speed up, and they ran, ran as fast as they could, and were evenly matched!

The two Sigs also sped up. But it seems Lupin and Fake Lupin have rollerblades, and they give some to the fake and real versions of Amitie and Sig.

They quickly put them on...despite cluminess, and off they go as fast as they can! Who will reach the finish line? Let's find out!

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

The end of the track was in sight... And seen visibly through the dark doorway of the finish line, was the last Chaos Emerald!

It was time to speed up, or the Skylanders may never get the Emerald, nor even escape alive!

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Oooh, who's gonna wiiiin?! The last person of a side to cross the line determines the winner, Skylosers!" Rose Woman shouts.

"I hope Sonic loses so I can roboticize him, eeeeeee..."

"You hear that faker!?", the black and white Sonic bragged.

Image result for sonic black and white'

"Sounds like Amy's rooting for me!"

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Yeah, becasue you need her to be brainwashed for such anyway! That said, did you hear her? Even I linger back, so long as the last of us clears the stage before the last of you......"

"The real fakers will be revealed!"

Meanwhile with the Phoenixes.

"NGH!"

tumblr_o4habnHThX1ujjxoso1_500.png

"Th-there for! With full conclusion-", the copy nervously said as the real Phoenix kept wearing donw his arguments while they ran alongside one another!

"OBJECTION! Sorry Phoney-Enix!"

latest?cb=20140524123112

"But I think you know that just enough strikes against you will get your client put in the slammer! And you don't seem that confident either! Maybe becuase........"

Related image

"You know that once you've lived out your useful ness you all are likely going to be done away with!", Phoenix objected, sweeping his double off his feet, making him trip and faceplant!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Quit pushing!"

"No! You quit pushing rainbow brain!"

The two Charmies were more focused on shoving while at the same time trying to reach the finish line.

Meawhile, Vector was chewing more of his bubblegum and blew the bubble straight at his clone.

*POP*

"GAAAH! I CAN'T SEE!" Vector's clone yelled as the sticky gum covered his face causing the mono croc to fall down stunned.

"Ha ha! Bet you didn't bring any gray gum with ya did you?" Vector said.

"TOO. MUCH. PINK!!!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly a large crash was heard as the group looked ahead to see...

Yuta smashed into a wall far far far past the finish line. 

"GUyyySSS DiiiiiDDD UUUU CEEEE TAT" Yuta groaned into the wall. His rocket boots were really not liking him much.

• Thumbs Up 3

But it's time to really put this into high gear! The Amities, Sigs and Lupins are close!

But the real Amitie, Sig and Lupin make it to the finish line after trial and error!

The clones? Well, sadly, they weren't so lucky and fell to who knows where.

Amitie actually seems kinda upset to see her gray clone fall down...

"You okay, Ami?" asked Lupin.

"It was actually pretty nice knowing her while we had time together..." said Amitie. Did her clone surivive? Sadly, she didn't know.

"My clone wasn't a bad guy, I don't think..." said Sig.

"Well, my clone was a pain in the ass! Where'd he get his attitude?" said Lupin.

Amitie and Sig kinda looked at Lupin. They know where his clone got it from.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Conclusion: This is where you lose!" Phi said to Chi, as he approached the finish line. However, before it could cross, Chi grabbed its leg.

"Correction: This is where YOU lose!" Chi smugly replied, as he spun Phi back behind him, and blasted him right into Rose Woman's Eggmobile! @Polkadi

As Chi, Silver and Omega successfully finished the race, they took a sigh of relief. (Well, Omega didn't, but what else is new?)

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly a large crash was heard as the group looked ahead to see...

Yuta smashed into a wall far far far past the finish line. 

"GUyyySSS DiiiiiDDD UUUU CEEEE TAT" Yuta groaned into the wall. His rocket boots were really not liking him much.

"Uh... nice one, Yuta," said Chi, giving him a worried thumbs-up.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina, Star, Shade, Ivorn and Rouge all joined Jessica at the finish line. Shade, feeling wicked, flew back out and created a long strand of Dark magic, tripping their remaining copies up and prompting them to fall to their deaths.

Lumina and Star actually felt bad for the clones; a sentiment not shared by Jessica nor Shade.

• Thumbs Up 1

With Vector's clone stuck to the ground, the real cocodile made it to the finish line.

"BOOYAH BABY! Come on Charmy, hurry up!"

Sick of the constant shoving, Charmy managed to throw a punch to his clone causing the mono bee to come crashing to the ground.

"Take that!" Charmy said as he made to the finish line as well.

"WOOPEE!"

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Conclusion: This is where you lose!" Phi said to Chi, as he approached the finish line. However, before it could cross, Chi grabbed its leg.

"Correction: This is where YOU lose!" Chi smugly replied, as he spun Phi back behind him, and blasted him right into Rose Woman's Eggmobile!

Her Eggmobile rocks about, catching Rose Woman by surprise!

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Hey, that's Eggman Empire property you're destroying!" Rose Woman shouts, annoyed. "He prefers these WITHOUT a dent in them!"

---------------

With everyone across the finish line, everyone is inside a dark room where the only lights are the Chaos Emerald and the doorway...

Correction, only the Chaos Emerald, as a door slams down, trapping the Skylanders... "So! You won... Here's your Chaos Emerald..."

"BUT WAIT!"
"We must fight first!"

A single light turns on, illuminating Rose Woman standing on a balcony above the Skylanders.

"BUT WAIT!"
"You're not fighting me! Sonic should know, what's Stardust Speedway without a fight against Metal Sonic?!"

Two pairs of glowing red eyes light up underneath the balcony.

"BUT WAIT!"

"...The doctors wouldn't let me borrow Metal Sonic," Rose Woman admits, disappointed. The eyes turn out to just be a pair of red lights hanging in the air.

She perks up, as if there was a smirk on her face. "They would let me borrow some other robots, though..."

"INTRODUCING!"

A red line lights up in the dark...

mecha_sonic_render_by_nibroc_rock-daouxa

"MECHA SONIC!"

Then a blue line lights up in the dark...

350?cb=20160816195027

"SILVER SONIC!"

Then a pair of white eyes light up, with black dots...

latest?cb=20140620172224

"AND PSEUDO SONIC!"

The whole room lights up, as the three robots look at the Skylanders menacingly. They weren't gonna mess around...

"My beautiful robot Sonics... GET THEM!" Rose Woman shouts, as Mecha Sonic is first to hop into the fray! Mecha Sonic stares down the Skylanders, silent... He spins up into a sharp and spiky ball, charging into them!

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wait! What the-!?"

"Sorry faker!", Sonic said spinning to generate wind against his copy and others!

"And that's what we call, a wrap!", he said as he and most of his team crossed the finish line!

"And you can take that bratty attitude and shove it!", Tron Bonne said as she shoved her fake clone off of her own person!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Get real!" said Amitie. "We'll get that emerald, and save you!" And with that, she pulls off the first attack.

"Water!" yelled Amitie. She was aiming for the robots; maybe they'll short-curcuit?

• Thumbs Up 2

Charmy-Turns-off-the-TV-charmy-bee-30902

"That's a lotta Sonics." Charmy said.

"And as if we hadn't seen enough of him already." Vector added annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Charmy-Turns-off-the-TV-charmy-bee-30902

"That's a lotta Sonics." Charmy said.

"And as if we hadn't seen enough of him already." Vector added annoyed.

mecha_sonic_render_by_nibroc_rock-daouxa

Mecha Sonic turns around, and charges a spin into the Chaotix! This thing was gonna be relentless...

latest?cb=20130508233451&path-prefix=es

"Think fast, Skylosers!" Rose Woman taunts. "Or don't, you're all gonna be defeated anyways!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Chi, Silver and Omega dodged Mecha Sonic's spin attack, and each split up to fight a different Robo-Sonic.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"I WILL DEAL WITH THE FAT ONE!" said Omega, eyeing Pseudo Sonic. He fired a couple of missiles towards the bot.

172?cb=20130624122714

"Wait a minute!" said Silver, choosing to go after Silver Sonic. "Are you a copy of me, or Sonic?"

"Guess I'll take care of you, then!" said Chi, scanning Mecha Sonic. The scan allowed him to copy Mecha's spin attack for himself, which he used immediately.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Chi, Silver and Omega dodged Mecha Sonic's spin attack, and each split up to deal with a different Robo-Sonic.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"I WILL DEAL WITH THE FAT ONE!" said Omega, eyeing Pseudo Sonic. He fired a couple of missiles towards the bot.

latest?cb=20140620172224

Pseudo Sonic extends his legs, dodging the attack and grinning all the while.

"TOO SLOW, BOZO! AIN'T NUTHIN' GONNA STOP THIS HOG!" he taunts.

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

172?cb=20130624122714

"Wait a minute!" said Silver, choosing to go after Silver Sonic. "Are you a copy of me, or Sonic?"

350?cb=20160816195027

The retractable arm of Silver Sonic whips around and produces a shrugging motion, before charging up a spin dash and spinning into Silver!

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Guess I'll take care of you, then!" said Chi, scanning Mecha Sonic. The scan allowed him to copy Mecha's spin attack for himself, which he used immediately.

mecha_sonic_render_by_nibroc_rock-daouxaz.png

Mecha Sonic retaliates by shielding himself in his spin attack. This causes him to stumble back, leaving him open!

• Thumbs Up 2

"They're nit even reacting to the water..." said Amitie. But she won't give up! She uses another spell!

"Lightning bolt!" Does it work? Let us hope it does!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20140620172224

Pseudo Sonic extends his legs, dodging the attack and grinning all the while.

"TOO SLOW, BOZO! AIN'T NUTHIN' GONNA STOP THIS HOG!" he taunts.

640?cb=20150720202142

"YOU WERE LUCKY!" said Omega, now firing a barrage of bullets at high speed towards Pseudo Sonic.

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

350?cb=20160816195027

The retractable arm of Silver Sonic whips around and produces a shrugging motion, before charging up a spin dash and spinning into Silver!

5997c6ba838e1_Silver2.thumb.jpg.bb50cdcf5fc90bb8a496be2d3d27eb58.jpg

"OOF!" Silver let out, as the spin knocked him down. "Right in the gut!"

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Although... it has given me an idea!" he thought, waiting for Silver Sonic's next move...

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Mecha Sonic retaliates by shielding himself in his spin attack. This causes him to stumble back, leaving him open!

"Ha! Nailed it!" said Chi, blasting Mecha Sonic with his arm-cannon while he had the chance.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"They're nit even reacting to the water..." said Amitie. But she won't give up! She uses another spell!

"Lightning bolt!" Does it work? Let us hope it does!

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"Ha! Nailed it!" said Chi, blasting Mecha Sonic with his arm-cannon while he had the chance.

Mecha Sonic is frozen by the shock, only rattling in place! And then, hit by Chi's cannon, it blows up.

...Wow, one hit? It wasn't built very well, was it? That's scrap heaps for ya...

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Drat! I had high hopes in that one!" Rose Woman comments, irritated. "Silver Sonic! Onwards!"

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

5997c6ba838e1_Silver2.thumb.jpg.bb50cdcf5fc90bb8a496be2d3d27eb58.jpg

"OOF!" Silver let out, as the spin knocked him down. "Right in the gut!"

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Although... it has given me an idea!" he thought, waiting for Silver Sonic's next move...

350?cb=20160816195027

Silver Sonic spins around, as a rocket on it's feet sends it flying into Silver! Hmm, no spin attack?

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

640?cb=20150720202142

"YOU WERE LUCKY!" said Omega, now firing a barrage of bullets at high speed towards Pseudo Sonic.

latest?cb=20140620172224

Pseudo Sonic then retracts his legs, moving out of the way again. "NOPE! JUST WAY PAST COOL!"

He extends his arms, grabbing Omega's weapons and twisting them.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Mecha Sonic is frozen by the shock, only rattling in place! And then, hit by Chi's cannon, it blows up.

...Wow, one hit? It wasn't built very well, was it? That's scrap heaps for ya...

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Drat! I had high hopes in that one!" Rose Woman comments, irritated.

"Too bad! If only 'Mecha Sonic' was a roboticised Sonic, then he might've had a fighting chance!" said Chi, taunting Rose Woman.

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

350?cb=20160816195027

Silver Sonic spins around, as a rocket on it's feet sends it flying into Silver! Hmm, no spin attack?

172?cb=20130624122714

"Oh, crud!" Silver thought, as the little robo-hog sped towards him. He narrowly avoided the charge, but the pain in his chest was amplified.

164?cb=20130624122723

"I can't keep this up! Alright, one last try..." he thought, waiting in agony to see what Silver Sonic tried next.

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20140620172224

Pseudo Sonic then retracts his legs, moving out of the way again. "NOPE! JUST WAY PAST COOL!"

He extends his arms, grabbing Omega's weapons and twisting them.

"WEAPONS MALFUNCTION!" Omega shouted, as he attempted to un-twist them. Unfortunately, it was no use, so he switched them out.

640?cb=20140920114629

"YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS!" he said to Pseudo Sonic, unleashing a series of homing missiles from his chest.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

172?cb=20130624122714

"Oh, crud!" Silver thought, as the little robo-hog sped towards him. He narrowly avoided the charge, but the pain in his chest was amplified.

164?cb=20130624122723

"I can't keep this up! Alright, one last try..." he thought, waiting in agony to see what Silver Sonic tried next.

350?cb=20160816195027

Silver Sonic charged up another spin attack, but this time, it jumps over Silver, attempting to land on Amitie! @SurrealBrain

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

640?cb=20140920114629

"YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS!" he said to Pseudo Sonic, unleashing a series of homing missiles from his chest.

latest?cb=20140620172224

"AS IF! GOTTA SPEED, KEED!" Pseudo Sonic taunts, speeding away from the homing missles.

latest?cb=20161121232636

Rose Woman shakes her mallet hands around, frustrated. "Come on! Don't fail me!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"SURPRISE! Bet you didn't see me coming, did you?!" Sonic spins into Pseudo Sonic, tackling him to the ground and stabbing his sword through the head.

"Heh, how's that for a sneak attack?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"SURPRISE! Bet you didn't see me coming, did you?!" Sonic spins into Pseudo Sonic, tackling him to the ground and stabbing his sword through the head.

"Heh, how's that for a sneak attack?"

"TOTALLY -kzt-... NOT... WAY P-kzt-ST COOL..."

And with that, Pseudo Sonic explodes.

latest?cb=20130508233451&path-prefix=es

"NOOO! Silver Sonic, it's all on you!" Rose Woman calls, whimpering.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sig then tries using Robin's Egg on Silver Sonic. And a whole bunch of Garbage Puyo fall on Silver Sonic! Ouch!

Lupin just simply starts shooting the damn robot.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Bring it on, you tin can!" Sonic says to Silver Sonic. "This place is only big enough for TWO Sonics! And let me tell you..."

He points his sword at the enemy, flames ignited. "...It ain't gonna be the one not made of flesh and blood."

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Sig then tries using Robin's Egg on Silver Sonic. And a whole bunch of Garbage Puyo fall on Silver Sonic! Ouch!

Lupin just simply starts shooting the damn robot.

Like the others, Silver Sonic goes down incredibly easily, getting crushed underneath the Garbage Puyo.

latest?cb=20161121232636

"..."

"..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The balcony Rose Woman was standing on collapses, and Rose Woman falls with the Chaos Emerald in front of her. She was down for the count!

• Thumbs Up 4