Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"...You're lucky you have your dog with you." Sonic growls as he looks down and sees the Emerald Amy dropped when she was attacked. He picks it up and tosses it to Bass. "You got what you wanted. Now hand Blues over with no funny business, or you'll be sorry."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130318193150

"How stupid do you think I am kid? The doctors gave me my orders. They gave you the emerald. I teleported you back as soon as your systems went offline".

Suddenly Amy felt herself attacked and lunged on...

latest?cb=20090506231026

"Grrrrrrrrr" Tremble said, lunging his head in back and forth while manically trying to bite Amy, a small gun popping out of his head.

"Oh, look at that, two easy targets" Bass said with a chuckle.

"You aren't in a position to negotiate you mutant piece of candy. Hand over the emerald now" Bass said.

180?cb=20150323192750

PIKO! goes Treble, as Amy holds her Piko Piko Hammer in defense. But she had dropped the emerald...

latest?cb=20100606055529

"Grr... When Sonic gets his hands on you...!" Amy growls. "You won't get away with this!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Bass smirks and grabs the emerald.

"Good boy Treble. Let's go" Bass said, grabbing Blues by the throat and throwing him at the Skylanders' feet, taking all seven emeralds with him.

"Pleasure doin' business with you". Bass said as he left.

"Oh man...Blues..." Rock said, kneeling down and resting Blues on his knees.

"Someone get me a repair kit and an E-Tank..." Rock said lowly as he trembled.

"..."

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?!" Rock shouted, tears developing in his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

Tails immediately runs to Rock with the two items he demanded, wrench in hand as he proceeds to help repair him.

Meanwhile, Sonic just watches the scene unfold, his eyes white with determination and anger. Sayaka walks up to him. "Sonic, what now? He has all the Emeralds!"

"...Not for long." Sonic replies. "I said Bass won't have his cake and eat it too. But WE will. Rock has the numbers, we just gotta get there and take the Emeralds back!"

"That was always the plan."

• Thumbs Up 3

185?cb=20160919051530

"I can't believe you guys would just let him take it," Amy says, irritated.

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Nicole sighs. "Amy, we had no choice..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Tails immediately runs to Rock with the two items he demanded, wrench in hand as he proceeds to help repair him.

Meanwhile, Sonic just watches the scene unfold, his eyes white with determination and anger. Sayaka walks up to him. "Sonic, what now? He has all the Emeralds!"

"...Not for long." Sonic replies. "I said Bass won't have his cake and eat it too. But WE will. Rock has the numbers, we just gotta get there and take the Emeralds back!"

"That was always the plan."

Rock shook his head sadly.

"It's a no go. Wily doesn't store the locations of his castles in his systems, usually one of the robot masters have them but not this time..." Rock said.

"W-we failed..,?" Rhythm said, tears developing in her eyes as well.

"The doctors...still have our families....they have the emeralds...and they even captured and corrupted Knux for good measure...."

"We...failed..."

• Thumbs Up 3

172?cb=20130624122714

"I-is he gonna be okay?!" Silver asked, worried about Blues.

latest?cb=20130613165821

Omega, unsure of how to react, stood to the side and waited to see what would happen next.

Meanwhile, Chi approached one of the walls... and slammed his fist straight into it!

"...Congratulations. You've officially put the fate of the multiverse right into the doctors' hands!" said Chi, rather coldly.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It's a no go. Wily doesn't store the locations of his castles in his systems, usually one of the robot masters have them but not this time..." Rock said.

"The doctors...still have our families....they have the emeralds...and they even captured and corrupted Knux for good measure...."

"We...failed..."

"There's gotta be some way." Madoka says, trying to remain positive. "Right, Sonic?"

"There HAS to be. I'm not just gonna stand here and give up." Sonic folds his arms. "I think we should know by now that we gotta keep hope."

"We stopped Lotso when he had all the Rift Engines to tear the Multiverse apart... We put an end to Junko when she became a literal GOD... We stopped Vortech from almost making a way past the Fourth Wall... We stopped Tsumugi from bending everyone and everything to her will! No way I'm backing down now!"

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"We...failed..."

latest?cb=20100806100524

"W-wait, no we haven't! Sure, he took the Chaos Emeralds and everything, and left us with nothing, but not even Sonic would back down from this!"

"And say..." Amy comments, inspecting Rock. "You and Sonic are kinda alike in a way... I'm sure you wouldn't back down either, would you? We can't give up!"

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"There's gotta be something..." Nicole mutters, trying to think.

• Thumbs Up 4

"...There's still one more chance we have at victory." Homura speaks up. 

Sayaka turns to Homura, intrigued. "Hm?"

"Think about it, if Knuckles is roboticized, that means there's one more Robot Master on the loose. If we can't track down where he is, it shouldn't be too hard to GUESS his location, am I wrong?" Homura continues.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rock nodded. "You guys are right, we can't give up hope now"

"At the end of the day, there's bad guys on the loose who are hurting people and we can't let them do it!"

"Wily's systems might not have their location, but we should be able to dig up notes on what they did to Knuckles".

• Thumbs Up 3

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Nicole starts to think again. "...Maybe he's on--"

latest?cb=20130613123224

"--Angel Island, he's gotta be! He's simply gotta be!" Amy says, jumping up and down.

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura nods. "Exactly. You guys can't be THAT idiotic to not figure that out."

"...Unless you're Sayaka."

"H-Hey!" Sayaka exclaims.

Homura nonchalantly turns to Rock. "Dig up whatever you can find, and leave the rest to your own intuition."

"If he's not somewhere on Angel Island, then there's truly no chance. He HAS to be there. After all... isn't that where the Master Emerald is?"

Tails chuckles. "For a Disciple that doesn't want to be one, you sure do your research on other worlds."

"...I do it when I'm bored." Homura reluctantly says.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ivorn offered to help out with the repairs on Blues. He wasn't familiar with the advanced workings of a Robot Master, but he still wanted to help out for not even speaking up against Bass.

Jessica couldn't have helped either since she was still drained from that race, and her Core hadn't yet recharged enough energy for her more potent magic when Bass had been present.

But still, Lumina tried to brighten things up. "Y-Yeah, all we have to do is find Knuckles, get him back to normal, and we have ourselves the keys to the castle! We're not completely lost!"

Shade, meanwhile, thought similarly, but for very, very different reasons. Knuckles is a Robot Master... there's still one more Robot Master... EVERYTHING'S NOT COMPLETELY FUCKED!

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

latest?cb=20130613123224

"--Angel Island, he's gotta be! He's simply gotta be!" Amy says, jumping up and down.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Of course!" said Silver. "It makes perfect sense!"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"I AM OBLIGED TO AGREE. WE SHOULD DEPART IMMEDIATELY!"

Chi, on the other hand, kept silent... though he did nod towards Omega's suggestion.

155?cb=20130624122705

"Let's just hope we get there before the doctors can add one last emerald to their collection..."

• Thumbs Up 3

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Nicole wanders off, thinking to herself again.

// "So where IS Sally...?"
// "If Amy was meant to be the last of the Roboticized Masters, then Eggman's gotta be hiding Sally somewhere..."
// "I can't let this distract me."
// "We'll get everyone. Everyone will be safe again, soon..."

latest?cb=20100606055316

"Nicole, where are you going? We gotta get to Angel Island!" Amy calls.

Nicole shakes her head. "I was just lost in my thoughts for a moment."

"We have no time!" Amy says, pulling Nicole along. "Everyone's in danger, and someone's got all the Chaos Emeralds! Probably Eggman..."

"Doctor Robotnik and Doctor Wily, actually."

"Who the heck is Wily?"

• Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100806100524

"W-wait, no we haven't! Sure, he took the Chaos Emeralds and everything, and left us with nothing, but not even Sonic would back down from this!"

Related image

"Darn right we're not gonna give up and throw in the towel!", Sonic said proudly.

"Whoops. Ummm, "

latest?cb=20140113032941

"A-amy! Are you okay!?", Sonic said running to her side, sweat-dropping.

shadow_the_hedgehog_by_knuxiechan.jpg

"They've apprehended, roboticized and broken Knuckles in such a short amount of time......they've certainly been backed into quite the corner based on how fast they're moving with things!", Shadow observed.

10 hours ago, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

latest?cb=20130613123224

"Especially if Angel Island is still floating!", Tails agreed.

"True. Knuckles told me that you guys were at Angel Island when Dr. Eggman and Wily kidnapped you all and stole the Master Emerald!", Sonic recalled.

"So, if it's back there, then they likely left a guard for it, and who better than the Master Emerald Guardian himself!? Suited up and armed now!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Rock begins typing onto one of the spare computers around the area as he accesses Wily's systems.

Wily Notes #001 - KtE #01

"Peh, that bumbling Rouge Woman's aim must have been off! I wanted her to capture Sonic!, not this lame-brained knuckledragger! And now to remain cool in front of Eggy and Kaos, I've got to make this work..."

"Think Wily...think..." 

"The original plan was to have Sonic roboticised and then have him speed in and take the emeralds quickly, but that isn't an option anymore..." 

"Hmmm...but if I had Knuckles roboticised, then I can get the location of their HQ from his mind and use that to get the emeralds! Of course! I can have Bass go in and handle it by any means! Hopefully the foolish Vesper Woman will be there, she'll be an much easier target..."

"Regardless...I will make this work..." 

Wily Notes #002 - KtE #02

"I'm such a genius, sometimes I even impress myself! I just figured out a way to flip the entire situation around to our side! I'll turn Knuckles into a final roboticised master and get all of the intel on those Skylanders out of him. I can use that to build a sneak attack on their HQ and retake the chaos emeralds! I need something to ensure another failure like Espio Man doesn't occur though...from what Eggy has told me, Knuckles is very easily angered...perhaps I can not only abuse his anger during the process of turning him into another robot master, but when I do, not only will he be loyal, but he'll be thrust into such a rage that he'll destroy anyone in his path! Perhaps a repeat of movies of his "friends" taking jabs at him..." 

Wily Notes #003 - KtE #03

"Yes! What a total success! Knuckles Man has been successfully created and is our strongest and most powerful roboticised master yet! By using movies of all of his old beatings as well as security camera footage of him being mocked, we've successfully instilled an total sense of rage in Knuckles Man! It seems now that he is a roboticised master, we've completely broken his old bonds! There's nothing else that could break his rage! He only lives to follow our orders now!" 

"We got the location of the Skylanders' HQ from him, as well as his opinion on how to take them down. Despite his looks, he's observant and explained that Breakman's power core is still unstable (A fact I had long forgotten). I gave Bass the orders to target Blues and use him as incentive to force the Skylanders to hand over all seven emeralds. But that's not enough....why not go for the full thing?" 

"After some very deserved congratulations from Eggy and Kaos for turning the entire situation back in our favor, I've decided to dispatch Knuckles Man to Angel Island. I've heard not only is the Master Emerald there, but the Super Emeralds will allow us to supercharge the machine. We'll become the most powerful people in the multiverse!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina pouted. "Oh joy, they're making us seem like the bad guys in his mind. And it seems like talk will be cheap against him..."

"Well, at least they know how to get him riled up," Rouge said. "Too bad he never got over that gullible streak."

"I, er, I don't think gullibility is a factor when you're a robot who can be programmed to believe anything," Ivorn said, concerned for both Knuckles and how they were going to get him back.

"OK, but the Super Emeralds...?" Jessica asked out loud. "What are those?"

"They sound like Chaos Emeralds to me," Star said, unsure of what they were herself.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina pouted. "Oh joy, they're making us seem like the bad guys in his mind. And it seems like talk will be cheap against him..."

"Well, at least they know how to get him riled up," Rouge said. "Too bad he never got over that gullible streak."

"I, er, I don't think gullibility is a factor when you're a robot who can be programmed to believe anything," Ivorn said, concerned for both Knuckles and how they were going to get him back.

"OK, but the Super Emeralds...?" Jessica asked out loud. "What are those?"

"They sound like Chaos Emeralds to me," Star said, unsure of what they were herself.

latest?cb=20160422202912

"Super Emeralds are ten times as powerful as the regular ones. They're usually contained in extremely dangerous traps on Angel Island and are notoriously difficult to get ahold of. With the standard Chaos Emeralds, only a select few can directly tap into their power to transform with them. The super emeralds are different however. Due to their magnification of power, anyone can tap into that energy and become all-powerful. Even Tails and Knuckles did it a long time ago". Espio explained. 

"And with Knuckles on their side, he can just waltz in and deactivate the special zones protecting the emeralds.  That spells trouble for us". Blues grunted as he slowly tried to get up, despite his power core being heavily beaten. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Huh," Jessica said. "Makes me wonder why they didn't try to get Knuckles and thus those Super Emeralds earlier."

"Who cares?" Lumina asked, ready and raring to go. "Let's get to that island and get Knuckles back!"

"And get the Emeralds for ourselves?!" Shade and Rouge asked in unison. They promptly glared lightning bolts at each other.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Huh," Jessica said. "Makes me wonder why they didn't try to get Knuckles and thus those Super Emeralds earlier."

sonic_thinking_by_brianamcginnis-d4niv8h

"Knowing the Doc and Wiles well enough, they likely thought that the roboticied masters would be enough to deal with us. Not only that, but going off of the Wily's notes, it sounds like they had that in store for me anyway by the time we would've reached Rouge", Sonic explained to Jess.

"And get the Emeralds for ourselves?!" Shade and Rouge asked in unison. They promptly glared lightning bolts at each other.

OCzdok8.png

"Oh dandy! Two potential jewel thieves for the price of one venture".

Image result for phoenix wright

"Greedy as they may be, we can't deny their versatility", Phoenix added.

Image result for team dark

"Rouge! It's best we keep our attention on keeping the chaos emerald out of the wrong hands, instead of attaining for ourselves", Shadow advised.

@Captain Metallix "Omega. I trust you're feeling fixed enough for the Angel Island pursuit?"

• Thumbs Up 3

25 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for team dark

"Rouge! It's best we keep our attention on keeping the chaos emerald out of the wrong hands, instead of attaining for ourselves", Shadow advised.

"Omega. I trust you're feeling fixed enough for the Angel Island pursuit?"

640?cb=20091216120312

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Omega replied. "ALL SYSTEMS ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL, THANKS TO THE BETTER TAILS!"

174?cb=20130624122603

"I'm ready!" said Silver. "Time to save the multiverse! ...& Knuckles!"

Chi, having been quiet since the emeralds were taken, finally spoke up. "If these 'Super Emeralds' are that powerful... then we need them!" he stated.

"Rescuing Knuckles is important, but if we're to succeed, then we'll also need those emeralds!" Chi then readied his weapons. "Shall we head off?"

• Thumbs Up 4

47 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

640?cb=20091216120312

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Omega replied. "ALL SYSTEMS ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL, THANKS TO THE BETTER TAILS!"

174?cb=20130624122603

"I'm ready!" said Silver. "Time to save the multiverse! ...& Knuckles!"

Chi, having been quiet since the emeralds were taken, finally spoke up. "If these 'Super Emeralds' are that powerful... then we need them!" he stated.

"Rescuing Knuckles is important, but if we're to succeed, then we'll also need those emeralds!" Chi then readied his weapons. "Shall we head off?"

latest?cb=20170629142548

"Dude, that pun totally sucked". Yuta said with a look of shame.

"I wouldn't quit your dayjob Silv". Roxas added.

latest?cb=20150608210351

"You have the help of the Chaotix....free of charge, right boss?" Espio said, shooting Vector and Charmy a death glare. @Dee Dude

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20150205083421

"Yeah yeah, I know. Lives of others are more important." Vector said to Espio. "Of course OUR lives still matter more since we need the charges."

Charmybee_01-1.jpg

"Do we atleast get donuts for beating the criminals?"

• Thumbs Up 2