Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Blues sighes. "I'll watch the emeralds. For now, it's time to handle this final robot mistress". Blues said, as he began typing into the console.

"Aww, you're no fun," Rouge huffed.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20150608210351

"Alright boss, I think you're going to like what I managed to snag back there..." Espio said with a smile, as he pulled something out of his gauntlet...

A MASSIVE DIAMOND

Instantly, the sparkles came back in her eyes. "That's a pretty big diamond there, I must say... you wouldn't mind li'l old me taking it off your hands, would you?"

Jessica thought to herself. Then again, if we left her here to watch the emeralds, we'd probably never see them again...

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Aww, you're no fun," Rouge huffed.

Instantly, the sparkles came back in her eyes. "That's a pretty big diamond there, I must say... you wouldn't mind li'l old me taking it off your hands, would you?"

Jessica thought to herself. Then again, if we left her here to watch the emeralds, we'd probably never see them again...

latest?cb=20161116215012

"Your head is still scrambled from that derobotisation if you really think I'm about to hand over my key to a month's worth of food, electricity and running water". Espio said, glaring at Rouge. 

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

"We still need to save Knuckles!" said Amitie, not entirely paying attention to the conversation.

"Yeah, but we still gotta get these emeralds secure so those docs don't steal it." said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 4

67211e33fc37c2cbb1f34e943e2f25e1--archie

"BADA BING CHARMY! WE'RE RICH!" Vector cheered. "OUR DAYS OF POVERTY ARE GONNA KICK THE BUCKET!"

"I COULD BUY MY OWN AMUSMENT PARK OR BETTER YET! BUILD AN ARMY OF ROBOTS!" Charmy said.

"....What was that last part?"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20161116215012

"Your head is still scrambled from that derobotisation if you really think I'm about to hand over my key to a month's worth of food, electricity and running water". Espio said, glaring at Rouge. 

"You think my head's scrambled?!" Rouge asked. "We'll see who's head is scrambled - I've got two steel-bottomed boots with your name on them-"

"Hey, hey, hey, we don't need to fight over this!" Lumina said, trying to break up the fight before it began.

"Yeah, we can have jewels for everyone!" Star said. "CRYSTAL DAGGER HEART ATTACK!" A shower of small crystal hearts rained forth from her wand. "There, isn't that better?"

"...hmph, I suppose," Rouge said, pocketing as many crystals as she could (despite Jessica's observation that her outfit had no pockets).

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Dee Dude said:

67211e33fc37c2cbb1f34e943e2f25e1--archie

"BADA BING CHARMY! WE'RE RICH!" Vector cheered. "OUR DAYS OF POVERTY ARE GONNA KICK THE BUCKET!"

"I COULD BUY MY OWN AMUSMENT PARK OR BETTER YET! BUILD AN ARMY OF ROBOTS!"

"....What was that last part?"

latest?cb=20150721144145

"We'll just forget that last part..." 

"But no. This diamond is going to giving us food, getting our power back on, and getting our water back. And while we're at it, I intend to pay Sally back for those chinese takeouts she ordered us after your Noir phase". Espio said.

"If Charmy doesn't screw up during the mission, I'll buy him a bucket of ice cream..."

"And no Vec, before you suggest it, we aren't buying cheap vanilla ice cream with no flavor. He'd rob us in our sleep if we did that". Espio said before the teleporter activated.

latest?cb=20090329133613

As the group arrives, they find themselves in a massive city of lights as a platform suddenly closes behind them trapping them in this area. As they look ahead, they see a massive speedway of lights and hazards and in the background is a massive statue of Wily, Eggman and Kaos created with various lights. As the group arrived, someone in an Eggmobile suddenly appeared @Polkadi

• Thumbs Up 4

"Is this Cyber City, or Neonica?!" Ivorn asked, his eye darting back and forth at the landscape.

"No, definitely not Neonica - it's not all neon light," Lumina said. "But then again, there's no way that statue over there would be standing in Cyber City..."

"So we're somewhere else, duh," Shade sighed.

Rouge had no idea what the Elementals were going on about, but she was prepared for combat as the Eggmobile approached.

• Thumbs Up 2

"This place looks kinda pretty...but that flying thing doesn't look very nice at all." said Amitie.

"So, what do our friends have for us this time?" said Lupin.

"They're our friends?" asked Sig, not getting Lupin's sarcasm.

• Thumbs Up 2

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"The Little Planet?! This place is usually in orbit this time of year!" Nicole exclaims, looking around.

"Yeah, usually!" another voice calls.

latest?cb=20161121232636

Flying in using an Eggmobile, is Rose Woman!

"Welcome to the Stardust Speedway, Skylanders! The home of your END!" Rose Woman laughs, before she also points out, "Also the place where Sonic had first saved me! Well, how about that..."

Struggling to hold something in her hammer hands, she shows off the last Chaos Emerald! "And I beat you guys want this, don't you? Sure, I'll give it to you all, on one condition... And if you all don't accept, I'll destroy you all anyways, sooo..."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Amy?" Rouge asked as she looked up. "They actually bothered roboticising you?"

"I mean hey, why not?" Shade said. "It's one more teenage rebel off the list!"

"OK," Jessica shouted. "What d'you want us to do, exactly?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Charmybee_01-1.jpg

"Looks like Sonic's worst nightmare has arrived." Charmy quipped.

latest?cb=20150205083421

"Ugh, fighting that crazy chick won't end well." Vector muttered. "I don't think she'll be any better we unrobotize her."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Amy?" Rouge asked as she looked up. "They actually bothered roboticising you?"

"I mean hey, why not?" Shade said "One more teenage rebel off the list!"

latest?cb=20130508233451&path-prefix=es

"Hey! I'm a formidable fighter!" Rose Woman calls, leaning out of the Eggmobile. "And I'm actually a Freedom Fighter unlike you, so take that! Plus, the doctors made me an even MORE formidable fighter! NOW SHUT UP!"

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Charmybee_01-1.jpg

"Looks like Sonic's worst nightmare has arrived." Charmy quipped.

Rose Woman growls. "And soon to be yours if you don't shut that loud trap..."

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

"Friend of yours?" asked Lupin. "Looks like she's got quite the fire in her eyes!"

"We"re here for the emerald and to save you! So please, stop this fighting and we can help!" said Amitie.

"I don't know if she'll listen..." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Look at that. I guess this town must be a big fan of the three stooges." Pixels scoffed at the statues, "Man, what an eyesore. Alright, so who are we going up against this time?"  

Pixels' question was answered when he noticed the eggmobile hover above them.

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Welcome to the Stardust Speedway, Skylanders! The home of your END!" Rose Woman laughs, before she also points out, "Also the place where Sonic had first saved me! Well, how about that..."

Struggling to hold something in her hammer hands, she shows off the last Chaos Emerald! "And I beat you guys want this, don't you? Sure, I'll give it to you all, on one condition... And if you all don't accept, I'll destroy you all anyways, sooo..."

"Wow, not gonna lie, I feel kind of bad for her." Pixels turned to Ella, "I can't imagine how hard it would be to try and hold something with mallets for hands."

"I dunno. If it means making killing easier, I'd imagine she doesn't mind the lack of hands."

"Yeah... good point." Pixels said, "Could you imagine giving her a high five? Your hand would probably be flattened."

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Yeah... you might want to get your hands checked out, first!" said Chi. "They look a little... swollen."

latest?cb=20130613125535

"Amy?! It's me, Silver! We're your friends! Snap out of it!" said Silver.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"SONIC'S GIRLFRIEND SPOTTED! ENTERING COMBAT MODE!"

• Thumbs Up 3

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20150721144145

"We'll just forget that last part..." 

"But no. This diamond is going to giving us food, getting our power back on, and getting our water back. And while we're at it, I intend to pay Sally back for those chinese takeouts she ordered us after your Noir phase". Espio said.

"If Charmy doesn't screw up during the mission, I'll buy him a bucket of ice cream..."

"And no Vec, before you suggest it, we aren't buying cheap vanilla ice cream with no flavor. He'd rob us in our sleep if we did that". Espio said before the teleporter activated.

latest?cb=20090329133613

As the group arrives, they find themselves in a massive city of lights as a platform suddenly closes behind them trapping them in this area. As they look ahead, they see a massive speedway of lights and hazards and in the background is a massive statue of Wily, Eggman and Kaos created with various lights. As the group arrived, someone in an Eggmobile suddenly appeared @Polkadi

Image result for sonica annoyed

"Lights, funky music, action, oh and of course ego boosting to the max! This is Stardust Speedway alright, but warped into Eggman and his compadres' twisted vision!"

32 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"Let's find the next Roboticized Master. I think I know who it is..." Nicole says, shooting a cheeky look at Sonic @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Well, this is where me and Metal Sonic went! I mean, surely Eggman wouldn't be cruel enough to-"

19 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20161121232636

tumblr_ns43dgQ95b1uouf1fo1_1280.gif

"D'ahhh! Amy!? Oh god! They got you too!?"

"HRNK! The color blind one!?", Shadow said.

"Wait. Why is Shadow getting apphrehensive at the sight of her too!?", Shantae asked.

"She uh, kinda mistook him.....and even Silver for me", Sonic admitted.

Related image

"A-anyway! Amy! Snap out of it! Wake up and smell the mind control! Shouldn't you trust us, your friends over Eggman of all people, let alone his company!?", Sonic tried to reason to the hammer wielder.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165355

"SONIC'S GIRLFRIEND SPOTTED! ENTERING COMBAT MODE!"

Rose Woman's eyes light up with glee. "EEEEEE! Someone actually recognised me as Sonic's true love!"

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

tumblr_ns43dgQ95b1uouf1fo1_1280.gif

"D'ahhh! Amy!? Oh god! They got you too!?"

"HRNK! The color blind one!?", Shadow said.

"Wait. Why is Shadow getting apphrehensive at the sight of her too!?", Shantae asked.

"She uh, kinda mistook him.....and even Silver for me", Sonic admitted.

Related image

"A-anyway! Amy! Snap out of it! Wake up and smell the mind control! Shouldn't you trust us, your friends over Eggman of all people, let alone his company!?", Sonic tried to reason to the hammer wielder.

Rose Woman unleashes a mighty gasp as you can practically see the hearts in her eyes.

"SONIKKU!! Ohmigosh ohmigosh, hey Sonic!"

"Oh, when this is all over, Sonic, I'll have the doctors roboticize you, and we can follow their orders together!!"

11 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"We"re here for the emerald and to save you! So please, stop this fighting and we can help!" said Amitie.

"I don't know if she'll listen..." said Sig.

"Alright, alright, alright... If you want the emerald, here's my terms..."

Rose Woman stands up in the Eggmobile, as she announces,

"If you want the emerald, you need to win a race! Because you see, when Sonic saved me here, he had to race against a robotic copy! When he won, I was released. We'll be re-enacting this race here! You verses your copy! If you win, Chaos Emerald! If you lose, EERT! Defeat!"

"The doctors wouldn't let me have Metal Sonic, so uh..." Rose Woman looks down at the panels of the Eggmobile. "Give me a moment... How do these buttons work..."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

Suddenly a small robot dropped down from Rose Woman's eggmobile. 

latest?cb=20130517211523

"Long time no kill, eh Blue Boy?" A copy of Mega Man said wearing a long flowing purple scarf!

• Thumbs Up 2

"A race?" Jessica asked. "Is that all?"

"P-P-Please don't tell me it's a foot race," Ivorn begged. "I'll be totally screwed..."

"Don't say that!" Lumina smiled. "What matters is that you give it your best! Besides, at least you'd do better than the orb of dorkness with no legs."

"I HAVE MY INCARNATE FORM, YA KNOW!" Shade yelled.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly a small robot dropped down from Rose Woman's eggmobile. 

latest?cb=20130517211523

"Long time no kill, eh Blue Boy?" A copy of Mega Man said wearing a long flowing purple scarf!

latest?cb=20161121232636

"...Wait, which button was that?!"

"Okay, stand by, technical difficulties, just decide if you wanna race or not! If not, you'll be destroyed! N-now, hold on..." Rose Woman calls out, curiously looking at the panels. "...I think it's this one... Have you all decided?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Okay, stand by, technical difficulties, just decide if you wanna race or not! If not, you'll be destroyed! N-now, hold on..." Rose Woman calls out, curiously looking at the panels. "...I think it's this one... Have you all decided?!"

"Pfft, just let me race these losers. I've already copied Quick Man and Flash Man's weapons, I can handle these pathetic punks easily" Copy Robot said while doing a mocking bow towards Rose Woman.

"We're in". Rock said in response to Rose Woman.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Clones...why do they bother me so much?" asked Lupin. "Look, Copy Boy, you got a cool scarf and all, but you better give it up while you still got some shred of dignity."

"We accept your terms! We'll do anything to save our friends!" said Amitie. Maybe she shouldn't have said that, but she wants to do the right thing...

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20161121232636

"...yyyyyeeeeeesssss...?" Jessica asked. "I mean, you ask us 'cake or death', who's gonna go for 'death'?"

"Someone who doesn't like the cake?" Lumina asked.

Jessica narrowed her eyebrows.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130508233451&path-prefix=es

"Alright, you've decided, that's great!"

"PREPARE TO MEET YOUR COPIES!" Rose Woman shouts, raising a hand to slam down on a button!

Slamming down... Reveals...

"...WRONG BUTTON, WHOOPSIES! Okay, no dramatic pressing, got it..."

She presses again, more carefully. Once it's pressed, some kind of radar dish pops out the bottom of the Eggmobile, pointing at the Skylanders. It shoots at them, and everything goes white...

When the white fades away, they see their black-and-white copies standing beside them!

• Thumbs Up 4