Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"Welcome back, Skyl..."

"..."

"Where is Knuckles...?" Nicole asks, worried.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20151024225718

"There's plenty of time to argue about what Starfish Head is later, we need to focus guys!" Rhythm said annoyed. 

"I-I'm sure Knuckles is fine...right? Rouge Woman said it was on Wily's orders and h-he wouldn't kill people, right?" Rock said, trying his hardest to be optimistic. 

latest?cb=20130412051407

"It wouldn't be the first time Eggman did something and claimed it was Wily. He did drop Dr. Light out of a ship to his death without Wily's knowledge before..." Blues said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Knuckles has to be fine." Sonic assures everyone, but the doubt in his own mind begins to cloud his next words. "...He's gotta be."

"Alive or not, Knuckles wouldn't want us to stand around." Homura says, arms crossed.

Madoka nods. "Yeah. He'd want us to see this mission through to the very end, so let's do that! Maybe if we do, we can find him!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Then let's go to their dumb ol' fortress and pump their ears full of Lucy Laserwave magic!" Lumina said, jumping up and down. "We beat eight Robot Masters, we can go there now; that's how the games worked, right?"

"The games, maybe," Jessica said, "but THIS is reality. What's stopping him from just flinging another eight at us?"

Lumina paused. Oh god, please don't tell me that skull robot thing's going to come after us with another games' powers!

• Thumbs Up 4

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"We're still missing a single Chaos Emerald, Lumina," Nicole states. "Without it, we won't last a minute in there."

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20111227221745

"Alright, I know things might look....less than great at the minute, but like Dr. Light would say, we just gotta keep our spirits high and hold out hope! I'm sure the doctors wouldn't just out and out kill Knuckles...right?" Rock said.

"Plus, I did manage to get a little surpriseeeeee!" Rock said as he pointed to the numbers on screen. 

"This is part of the unlock code to access Wily's systems. I've been slowly collecting them as I restored our friends, and we're only missing one more number of the code". 

"If we find that number, we'll access Dr. Wahwee's systems and figure out what they've done to Knuckles!" Rock said triumphantly 

• Thumbs Up 3

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"We're still missing a single Chaos Emerald, Lumina," Nicole states. "Without it, we won't last a minute in there."

"B-But we have SIX all-powerful Emeralds!" Lumina protested. "Surely that's far stronger than just ONE?!"

"A-All the same, we'd better keep that last one out of their greedy hands," Ivorn pointed out.

"I like the way you think~" Rouge teased, patting Ivorn on the head.

"Oh-Oh-Oh, er, uh, oh jeez," he mumbled, blushing profusely.

latest?cb=20111227221745

"Alright, I know things might look....less than great at the minute, but like Dr. Light would say, we just gotta keep our spirits high and hold out hope! I'm sure the doctors wouldn't just out and out kill Knuckles...right?" Rock said.

"Plus, I did manage to get a little surpriseeeeee!" Rock said as he pointed to the numbers on screen. 

"This is part of the unlock code to access Wily's systems. I've been slowly collecting them as I restored our friends, and we're only missing one more number of the code". 

"If we find that number, we'll access Dr. Wahwee's systems and figure out what they've done to Knuckles!" Rock said triumphantly 

"Well then," Jessica said, recovering from her Metalligeddon spell, "let's get going."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20151024225718

"There's plenty of time to argue about what Starfish Head is later, we need to focus guys!" Rhythm said annoyed.

164?cb=20130624122723

"Starfish-head?!" Silver thought. "My head looks NOTHING like a starfish... right?"

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I-I'm sure Knuckles is fine...right? Rouge Woman said it was on Wily's orders and h-he wouldn't kill people, right?" Rock said, trying his hardest to be optimistic. 

latest?cb=20130412051407

"It wouldn't be the first time Eggman did something and claimed it was Wily. He did drop Dr. Light out of a ship to his death without Wily's knowledge before..." Blues said.

"Ugh..." Chi's head still hurt, but he had to answer. "If Eggman's got anything to do with Knuckles' capture, then I don't think he'll just straight-up kill him."

Chi thought for a moment. "I think I have an idea of what they might be up to with him, but... I hope it doesn't come to that."

• Thumbs Up 4

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Nicole balls her hands into fists, looking determined. One more number to access Wily's systems? They were so close! She could get some extremely valuable intel, and find out about Sally...

"Then we need to pick up the pace! Have we got the next location?" Nicole asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Then we have no time to lose!" Sonic gets in a fighting stance. "Let's get that number and save Knuckles!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Then we have no time to lose!" Sonic gets in a fighting stance. "Let's get that number and save Knuckles!"

"Don't you mean if he's still alive?" Raven said, only to receive death glares.

"Well it's not like I want him dead, I'm just looking at one of the realistic options and preparing for it". Raven said, turning her head.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Don't you mean if he's still alive?" Raven said, only to receive death glares.

"Well it's not like I want him dead, I'm just looking at one of the realistic options and preparing for it". Raven said, turning her head.

"I'm staying hopeful. Don't ruin this for me." Sonic rolls his eyes before enthusiastically turning to the others. "So, where to?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah! Knuckles has gotta be alive!" said Amitie. If there's even the smallest chance he's out there, then she won't leave him behind at all.

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20111227221745

"Then we should hurry!" said Chi. He then spoke to Omega. "Er... sorry for before. Shall we just pretend none of that happened?" he asked.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"NEGATIVE!" Omega immediately replied.

latest?cb=20130613165515

"...HOWEVER, I SHALL ASSIST MY TEAMMATES WITH THIS MISSION!" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon @Spin Attaxx

"...Close enough..." said Chi.

155?cb=20130624122705

"I'm coming too!" said Silver, getting prepared.

174?cb=20130624122603

"I won't let anyone else get hurt! I'll fight to protect our futures!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, if I put Knuckles into this mess, I'm gonna get that lunkhead out of it," Rouge said.

"You sure you're OK to go out?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," the bat said. "Other than having a strange urge to kick that other bat-thing in the face..."

"Uh, I, ah, I wouldn't know anything about that!" Shade lied.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Before we go anywhere else, we should leave the Chaos Emeralds here. We can't take the risk of another trap that allows them to steal the emeralds". Blues explained.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20121220180222

"A missing echidna eh? That's our cue!" Vector said. "Let's go boys!"

"Yes sir!" Charmy said.

• Thumbs Up 2

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Nicole scratches her head, unsure. "I can already detect numerous issues with that, Rock. How will we secure the Chaos Emeralds in a safe place?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Dee Dude said:

latest?cb=20121220180222

"A missing echidna eh? That's our cue!" Vector said. "Let's go boys!"

"Yes sir!" Charmy said.

tumblr_ofo8qr2oaC1s2ypolo1_400.png

"Boss, remind me. Is Knuckles considered a Chaotix member or not. This always seems confused". Espio asked while sharpening his daggers.

Just now, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Nicole scratches her head, unsure. "I can already detect numerous issues with that, Rock. How will we secure the Chaos Emeralds in a safe place?"

"No one has access to this location Nicole. The only people that are aware of it's existence is us. It's in a pocket dimension like Wily and Eggman's lair. Since we can't pinpoint them, they can't pinpoint us". He explained.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Before we go anywhere else, we should leave the Chaos Emeralds here. We can't take the risk of another trap that allows them to steal the emeralds". Blues explained.

Jessica looked at Blues. "Wait, you mean we've been carrying them everywhere we went this whole entire time?! And only NOW do you think of leaving them here?! I suggested that from emerald one!"

"H-hey, it's cool," Star said, "we didn't lose 'em or anything!"

"WHO WAS EVEN HOLDING ONTO THEM?! WHERE WERE THEY BEING KEPT?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica looked at Blues. "Wait, you mean we've been carrying them everywhere we went this whole entire time?! And only NOW do you think of leaving them here?! I suggested that from emerald one!"

"H-hey, it's cool," Star said, "we didn't lose 'em or anything!"

"WHO WAS EVEN HOLDING ONTO THEM?! WHERE WERE THEY BEING KEPT?!"

"They were kept here, but someone stashed them inside Rush when he was sent out to use Search. That's why I'm now giving out the warning to keep them here so they don't get retaken, is that alright SHADE!?" Blues shouted, knowing Shade likely stashed them for use.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shade whistled innocently. "You can't prove I shoved those rocks up the dog's arse."

"Look, whatever," Jessica sighed, "let's just make sure they stay here! I dunno, put someone we can trust to keep watch over them, someone who wouldn't let them slip into the wrong hands... ...Rouge, why are you smiling at me? Why are your eyes sparkling?"

"Oh, you just don't know what being really happy means!" Star snorted, fully understanding why Rouge was like this.

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_ofo8qr2oaC1s2ypolo1_400.png

"Boss, remind me. Is Knuckles considered a Chaotix member or not. This always seems confused". Espio asked while sharpening his daggers.

tumblr_o0idxlcpoX1v3mgu9o8_500.jpg

"Uhhhh....doubt it considering he only helped us twice or so." Vector recalled. "I sometimes wonder what that Mighty dude is up to nowadays."

9a4cf2628d9c200dc0533974e1abb582.png"Did he ever mention that we were once a group of action heroes rather than detectives and how he and I had girlfriends?" Charmy added.

Vector then bursted into laughter at the mere thought of Charmy of all people having a girlfriend.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

Pleased by LordRobrainiac

"Yes, Hiss will help too!" Hiss exclaimed, "Hiss wanna save our enchilada friend!"

Happy by LordRobrainiac

"Knuckles the Enchilada... Heh..." Pixels smirked, deciding not to correct Hiss, "Quick question though..."

Curious by LordRobrainiac

"Is anyone gonna watch the Chaos Emeralds or hide them somewhere? I'm worried someone's gonna snatch them up while we're away."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Shade whistled innocently. "You can't prove I shoved those rocks up the dog's arse."

"Look, whatever," Jessica sighed, "let's just make sure they stay here! I dunno, put someone we can trust to keep watch over them, someone who wouldn't let them slip into the wrong hands... ...Rouge, why are your smiling at me? Why are your eyes sparkling?"

"Oh, you just don't know what being really happy means!" Star snorted, fully understanding why Rouge was like this.

Blues sighes. "I'll watch the emeralds. For now, it's time to handle this final robot mistress". Blues said, as he began typing into the console.

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

tumblr_o0idxlcpoX1v3mgu9o8_500.jpg

"Uhhhh....doubt it considering he only helped us once." Vector recalled. "I sometimes wonder what that Mighty dude is up to nowadays."

9a4cf2628d9c200dc0533974e1abb582.png"Did he ever mention that we were a group of action heroes rather than detectives and how he and I had girlfriends?"

Vector then bursted into laughter at the mere thought of Charmy of all people having a girlfriend.

latest?cb=20150608210351

"Alright boss, I think you're going to like what I managed to snag back there..." Espio said with a smile, as he pulled something out of his gauntlet...

A MASSIVE DIAMOND

• Thumbs Up 3