Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just now, SonicWind said:

Yes, they showed off screenshots of this week's episode and talked about the plot.

Yeah, just saw the post earlier. It's nice that they're actually promoting the show though, even though it won't amount to much because of CN's shenanigans.

2 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

I don't believe this, Sonic Boom is STILL not airing on Cartoon Network.

It's been nearly 5 months.

THAT'S ALMOST A HALF YEAR.

http://tv.twcc.com/listings/cartoon-network#06-May-2017

Hold on. Some of the timeslots haven't been filled yet (6:30 AM, 7:30 AM). There could be a chance, but I still doubt it.

Except for Boom since it's been getting consistent 6 digit ratings so far and considering that by the end of 2016, the ratings for the Boomerang channel was 187 000. Boom is doing very well on the channel, it's a miracle really. I can very much see Season 3 happening.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

A closer look on the Knuckles screen-

tumblr_op38h8lhhQ1w8sytio1_1280.jpg&key=

They did it, it's a One Punch Man reference!

Looks like I found myself a new prof pic. Sonic Boom being clutch once again.

As it was revealed during today's Sonic stream, Boom will shown at the Bentonville Film Festival next week. They'll be showing 2 episodes from season 1, Eggman the Auteur and Just a Guy. Both really good episodes, if you ask me.

Just now, Soni said:

As it was revealed during today's Sonic stream, Boom will shown at the Bentonville Film Festival next week. They'll be showing 2 episodes from season 1, Eggman the Auteur and Just a Guy. Both really good episodes, if you ask me.

Nice to see Boom getting some much needed love.

Spoiler

So like, I totally spoiled myself to the 4-parter because patience is not a quality of mine and boy was that awesome and tense. I may not have been able to understand what they were saying but the way it was animated and the tone of the characters help convey the meaning of what's going on. I'm extremely stoked to see the english version as I'm dying to see how the lines are portrayed. I've never really paid attention to the French Sonic Cast, but I gotta say, they sound pretty good! But yeah, if that rumor about it not being aired all at once is true, I'll be crying myself to sleep pretty soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Soni said:

I know 4 of those were the Robots from the Sky megaepisode but what were the other 2 episodes that aired that we haven't seen in English yet?

The Thunder Bowlers, and Fleabags

I'm liking the sounds of this week's new episode, it reminds me of the classic season 3  episode of Family Guy, "Brian Wallows, and Peter's Swallows", where the subplot featured Peter growing a beard, which attracts an endangered bird to use his beard as a nest, and Peter can't touch the bird, or remove it from it's habitat, or it's considered an environmental offense. That subplot was hilarious, and I look forward to seeing a Sonic Boom episode with a similar premise. 

From the sounds of it, the animal/creature in this Sonic Boom episode is made to look and sound disgusting, which will make it real hard for Sonic and pals to ignore. I can imagine Amy trying to be loving and compassionate about it, only to immediately get repulsed by it. Maybe Sticks will like it, since she happens to like gross things, but then again, Sticks is a mixed bag. One minute Sticks says she hates robots, but then she's attracted to slimey robots like Buster, or evil henchmen, like D-Fekt from Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. One minute Sticks shares her disgust for Froglodites, only to suddenly warm up to one who claims to come in peace and all (I'm not complaining, I liked Og Man Out, but Sticks is a pretty complicated character at times, who can't seem to make up her mind, but that's one reason why she's so entertaining, you never know what to expect from her.) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, we have next week's episode, and it's a big one...

But unfortunately, according to Zap2it, the arc will be split up across the month of May. DISAPPOINTMENT!

Also, after it's done, the next episode is "Flea-ing from Trouble", which I assume to be that "Eggman's smallest robot" episode.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

OHH BOY

*Finds out that part 4 isn't airing in May*

Wait what WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

There's a two-week gap between "Robots in the Sky: Part 3" and "Flea-ing from Trouble", so I assume it's the week in between.

CN's not that stupid.

3 hours ago, SonicWind said:

But unfortunately, according to Zap2it, the arc will be split up across the month of May. DISAPPOINTMENT!

Also, after it's done, the next episode is "Flea-ing from Trouble", which I assume to be that "Eggman's smallest robot" episode.

That kind of sucks to know we won't be getting any real new episodes this May, all we're getting are late to the party premieres that already aired in France on the same day... I'm still going to tune into them, but it's still depressing to know I'll be wasting $26, just to watch late English premieres, with nothing else to offer... 

The Sonic Tumblr has, as usual, provided preview shots of tomorrow's episode, and this time, we get five!

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o5_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o3_1280.png

"When an endangered species is found to live in Sonic’s hut, it’s up to Team Sonic to find how to move it out without breaking the law. “Do Not Disturb” on tomorrow’s Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang!"

Tagaroonies: #It's often called an ugly creature #We think that's a bit rude #but we hear it's quite challenging to live with #an is that not the most awesome picture of Knuckles ever? #It's almost like he could beat any of Eggman's badniks in one pummeling #he does look a little bored though #maybe it wasn't as challenging as expected #it can't be helped - we suppose

...They know...

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, SonicWind said:

OH BOI I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS-- oh.

Oh...

'Scuse me while I go cry in a corner for a bit.

10 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

The Sonic Tumblr has, as usual, provided preview shots of tomorrow's episode, and this time, we get five!

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o5_1280.png

tumblr_op55lcN6bJ1u5cb23o3_1280.png

"When an endangered species is found to live in Sonic’s hut, it’s up to Team Sonic to find how to move it out without breaking the law. “Do Not Disturb” on tomorrow’s Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang!"

Tagaroonies: #It's often called an ugly creature #We think that's a bit rude #but we hear it's quite challenging to live with #an is that not the most awesome picture of Knuckles ever? #It's almost like he could beat any of Eggman's badniks in one pummeling #he does look a little bored though #maybe it wasn't as challenging as expected #it can't be helped - we suppose

...They know...

Ayy, they know how hype the Knuckles picture is. The tumblr is hilarious. Now why can't their Twitter do the same?

I know people are down about the whole "we have to wait a week for each 'Robots from the Sky' episode" thing, and so am I, kind of, but look at the bright side-- at least now we get to watch it in English. I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Besides, it helps with the suspense (for everyone who hasn't spoiled themselves, anyway).

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

I know people are down about the whole "we have to wait a week for each 'Robots from the Sky' episode" thing, and so am I, kind of, but look at the bright side-- at least now we get to watch it in English. I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Besides, it helps with the suspense (for everyone who hasn't spoiled themselves, anyway).

I was too weak to hold back. I'm sorry, I failed everyone. But it was awesome and you guys will definitely enjoy it. You guys are strong.

• Thumbs Up 2

The problem isn't that the 4-parter is airing each week. Sonic X would air multiple-parters of its episodes each week, too.

The problem is that these are 11-minute episodes and it doesn't work so well. Air both part 1 and 2 one week, then air 3 and 4 the following week.

• Thumbs Up 4

19 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

OH BOI I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS-- oh.

Oh...

'Scuse me while I go cry in a corner for a bit.

Ayy, they know how hype the Knuckles picture is. The tumblr is hilarious. Now why can't their Twitter do the same?

Because Twitter is so limited, it hurts... I barely post on Twitter, because there's not enough space to  have proper conversations with. 

2 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

The problem isn't that the 4-parter is airing each week. Sonic X would air multiple-parters of its episodes each week, too.

The problem is that these are 11-minute episodes and it doesn't work so well. Air both part 1 and 2 one week, then air 3 and 4 the following week.

I suppose that's fair. But CN would never do that, so this is the best we got.

12 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

They can shorten their tweets when promoting the show on Twitter

Have you ever used Twitter? Do you have any idea how limited it is? If you're a guy like me, who likes to be specific, then Twitter is a living Hell. If I  were posting on Twitter right now, then this message that I just typed would have been too long, and would have required me to cut a bunch of it out, which does not give me enough space to explain anything. I still don't get why some prefer Twitter, over Tumblr, at least Tumblr is a lot less limited, and gives users enough space to really speak and share things with the online community. Twitter requires every post to be short and simple, which is very anti social, if you ask me. How are people supposed to comment on how much they like something, if they're constantly cut off from explaining why they liked it, due to character limitations?... It's not fun or convenient at all...