Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

7 minutes ago, Soni said:
  Hide contents

Don't forget that small snippet of Strike! too.

Spoiler

Oh, must've forgotten that one, but yeah.

Here's the clip where Sonic and Eggman are at the movie theater. I'm surprised no one else managed to upload this scene any sooner, but then again, this show is neglected the heck out of. I am still impressed that they managed to slip in Eggman's theme music from Sonic 06. Still the only time actual music from the games were included in this show. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty sure If Aaron and the social team could promote the show more, they would already done so. (Since the Sonic social media accounts are made to PROMOTE, and the show needs promoting), even if Sonic Boom takes the lowest priority in promotion, its not like we're being flooded with info of the games every week to not have any spot for the episodes. And I doubt its because the social team is busy, since they can promote in Tumblr. I'm sure they want to promote this as much as we want it to be promoted

There must be any behind-the-scene reason they are only allowed to promote on the least popular account, the Tumblr one. Even more probably since they could promote season 1 episodes without problems.

Edited by senor-daneeh
missing "not"

7 hours ago, SonicWind said:

The Sonic Tumblr has provided us with the "Nominatus Rising" screens from yesterday's official Sonic stream in glorious full resolution!

tumblr_oof8ccgeqQ1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oof8ccgeqQ1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oof8ccgeqQ1u5cb23o2_1280.png

"It’s not augmented reality. Nominatus returns and he’s set his sights on Hedgehog Village. See “Nominatus Rising” on Sonic Boom, Saturday at 6pm on Boomerang."

And the tags: #Even Knuckles can't deal with it #or can he #but its not fun and games when computer viruses manifest in the real world #or in general really #but mostly in the real world #this is doubly true when they have a robot army under their reign #this could be a challenging fight...

Also, this officially confirms that they're definitely keeping the name Hedgehog Village. So yeah, there's that.

Oh shoot, now only I'm noticing that Nominatus is there with Tails' laptop and the caterpillar like bots. Here's hoping they're the boom version of Caterkillers!

7 hours ago, BxB-Meister said:

Can anyone identify what episode this comes from?

Reveal hidden contents

NWJ04Jrm.png

Now only I saw the other posts, but wow! That's a neat find!

7 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Still the only time actual music from the games were included in this show. 

And they had an episode about them being in a band, and one of sega's music people, one that works on sonic games.. is also in a world famous band. But no, that's the only music they used.

This upsets me somewhat

having just seen Mombot, it looks like this may be the one time some version of Eggman has a truly motherly figure in his life.

Random thought, but I wonder if Beth the Shrew is possibly related to Amy. Fun fact about shrews, is how in real life, they're the only relative to hedgehogs, which is quite shocking, because while hedgehogs are mostly harmless and easily frightened animals, shrews are known to be very nasty, and some can spit venom. Anyways, Beth is like a parody of Classic Amy Rose, complete with the pink color scheme, spiky hair, poofy sleeves, and the way she's constantly becoming fascinated with people she meets, it's all pretty similar to how Amy fell for Sonic, except Beth likes to jump from person to person, instead of sticking with one fascination. Could Beth be Amy's younger cousin? If she's related to any hedgehog in Sonic Boom, it would most likely be Amy, and not Sonic, and especially not Shadow. 

I think that could work as a fun little detail in an episode, where Beth and Amy somehow find out they're related, and Beth suddenly looks up to Amy as her idol. After all, we've seen Beth look up to each of Sonic's friends, except for Amy so far. We saw her fascination with Sonic in The Biggest Fan, we saw her idolize Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks in "MomBot", so who knows, maybe there will be an episode dedicated to Beth looking up to Amy like a big sister figure, and maybe an episode like that could reveal that the two are relatives in some form. What would be a real turning point in this episode concept, would be if Eggman realized how easily influenced Beth can be, and he decides to try and impress Beth to be impressed with him instead, and Amy needs to stop Eggman, before he corrupts her to be impressed with evil doings. 

I feel like the episode 'Muckfoot' would have worked Sticks and Tails switched roles and, hear me out, Tails joined Sticks to find out who the monster really is. And surprise, the monster -- at the END of the episode -- was Knuckles.

Anyone agree?

2 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:
I feel like the episode 'Muckfoot' would have worked Sticks and Tails switched roles and, hear me out, Tails joined Sticks to find out who the monster really is. And surprise, the monster -- at the END of the episode -- was Knuckles.

Anyone agree?

Would like to ask. What is your full opinion on this episode?

Eh, it doesn't work as well since Sticks doesn't really care if Muckfoot was real or not. The episode worked fine the way it was.

I like the idea of tails being weird about something, I just didn't imagine It would be this. It would have thought it would have been comics but this works too. 

And as for the "Recruitment Drive" arc in the show, I noticed so far they've only recruited newly-added characters like Og and FriendBot. This is what made the Steve Eggman episode so surprising. I think some older characters from the show could also join in. Namely Buster and Perci (maybe even bring over Q-N-C?). Before someone says "Perci can't fight", they could teach her and buster how. And that's not stopping her from doing things like setting up traps, retrieving objects, moral support, mission control, or using her... "popularity" to distract organic targets. And Buster would make a great friend for Bea.

Funny thing, during the #AskSonicBoomCrew Q&A, I asked a question comically joking if we'll ever see Buster again.

Alan Denton replied, "God, I hope not!". 

So maybe a reappearance of Buster is unlikely considering the episode he debut was looked down upon but who knows, anything can happen. Though I'm down to see Perci (maybe Staci) getting to beat up some Bots.

• Thumbs Up 1

We sorta saw Swifty in one of the recent episodes, I think it was Blackout? Where a DJ for Comedy Chimp's show is pretty much a purple Swifty.

Wow, Boomerang will end up showing an hour and a half's worth of Sonic Boom today! They just showed The Biggest Fan unlisted, and are now showing "Anything You Can Do, I Can Fo Worser"

Boomerang might actually be trying to get more people introduced to Sonic Boom, because Aloha Scooby Doo certainly isn't on, as listed, lol. Too bad they still can't promote the show though.

"Nominatus Rising" was a pretty good episode. Always nice seeing Team Sonic and Eggman team up to defeat a common enemy. When they work together, they actually make a good combination.

Of course, the episode had its share of laughs, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nominatus Rising was a fun episode, and it turns out it takes place a year after the events of "Let's Play Musical Friends", since Eggman referred to Nominatus as the guy who betrayed him last year. The episode starts off with Tails introducing a new machine, where he can bring digital characters into the real world, and he tries it out on a character called Ms. Tomatopotamus. Knuckles manages to point out how it's a parody to Ms Pacman, since it's just a genderswap of the the original character with a bow on it's head. Ms. Tomatopotamus grows a liking to Knuckles, and Eggman spies on them, and flat out mentions how this looks like a plot that doesn't involve him, "time to change the narrative." I thought that was kind of funny, since that's what happens everytime Eggman decides to show up in an episode and cause conflict, lol.

Meanwhile, as Eggman attacks the village and lures Sonic and pals out of Tails's workshop, Nominatus shows up on Eggman's computer, and notices Eggman's spy camera's footage of Tails's digital transporting box. He gathers his two henchmen, and try hacking into Tails's box, in order to bring themselves into the real world.

A funny part begins when they manage to transfer themselves into the real world, it starts off with a big flash of light, and a close up of Nominatus laughing maniacally, but then the camera zooms out, and reveals they are incredibly tiny, that got a laugh out of me. Nominatus and his minions go on a long journey from the floor of Tails's workshop, and up to Tails's computer, in order to mess with the computer settings, to increase their size.

Eventually, they grow in size, and manage to steal Tails's digital box, in order to bring an army of digital soliders to fight for them. Sonic and pals return to Tails's workshop, and notice his box is missing, they also notice Ms Tomatopotamus grew in size, when Nominatus managed to change his size as well. Tails checks his security camera, and notices Nominatus and his cohorts stealing his box. Sonic and pals don't recognize him, yet figure Eggman is behind it. Tails and Knuckles set off to confront Eggman, while Sonic, Amy, and Sticks set off to pursuit whoever took Tails's box.  

Sonic, Amy, and Sticks find Nominatus, but Nominatus starts using Tails's box to summon Caterpixels (Caterpillar monsters), along with some weapons. Ms Tomatopotamus helps fight alongside Sonic, Amy and Sticks, but are getting outnumbered. When Tails and Knuckles confronts Eggman, Eggman claims he doesn't know how Tails's box got stolen, but when Tails shows Eggman an image of the culprit, Eggman snaps when he realizes it's Nominatus, and he gears up to get his revenge.

Eventually, Eggman manages to trap Nominatus and his minions, and Tails manages to send all the digital monsters back into the computer world, while Eggman shrinks Nominatus and his 2 henchmen, traps them in a jar, and takes them back to his lair. Knuckles decides to adopt Ms Tomatopotamus as a pet, and the episode ends showing Eggman putting Nominatus and his minions in a terrarium, and keeps them as pets as well. 

I thought the episode was a fun continuation of Let's Play Musical Friends. Some of the jokes weren't really funny, but the rest of the episode was still pretty fun to watch. I especially got a laugh out of the scenes where Nominatus and his minions were tiny, and were trying to reach Tails's computer, to increase their size. I especially laughed when a bird came out of nowhere, and swooped up Nominatus. 

Screens from Nominatus Rising. Sorry folks, when I recorded this episode, my stupid screen recorder for some reason recorded my mouse cursor, but I could have sworn it was out of the way before recording. Hopefully you can overlook it. I should be able to get better screens, as soon as CN bothers to upload this on Demand for Sling TV On Demand to get as well. 

Apparently Sonic has a crush on Princess Peach, or a parody of. Because when Tails brought up his invention that can bring characters from games to life, Sonic mentioned how there is a princess who lives in a castle that he wouldn't mind seeing brought to life, and Amy jealously growled. 

I liked how later on in the episode, when Nominatus referred to himself as a viral sensation, Amy said "Viral Sensation, oh, you mean like the sneezing baby panda?" and then Sonic responds with "or those weird drawings of me?" LOL, Sonic must have been referring to memes like Sanic, and Sonic EXE.

• Thumbs Up 1

I uploaded some of the scenes with Ms Tomatopotamus. I'm also going to release clips for Nominatus, and the final battle. 

Scenes of Nominatus rising back to power, literally. 

The funny security cam footage scene from Nominatus Rising. 

Finally, the climax to Nominatus Rising. 

3 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Screens from Nominatus Rising. Sorry folks, when I recorded this episode, my stupid screen recorder for some reason recorded my mouse cursor, but I could have sworn it was out of the way before recording. Hopefully you can overlook it. I should be able to get better screens, as soon as CN bothers to upload this on Demand for Sling TV On Demand to get as well. 

Apparently Sonic has a crush on Princess Peach, or a parody of. Because when Tails brought up his invention that can bring characters from games to life, Sonic mentioned how there is a princess who lives in a castle that he wouldn't mind seeing brought to life, and Amy jealously growled. 

I liked how later on in the episode, when Nominatus referred to himself as a viral sensation, Amy said "Viral Sensation, oh, you mean like the sneezing baby panda?" and then Sonic responds with "or those weird drawings of me?" LOL, Sonic must have been referring to memes like Sanic, and Sonic EXE.

The princess he wants to bring to life might be how Blaze is brought into Boom. Or maybe it's Sally in there if we don't end up seeing her. 

And yes, I find it funny that Sanic is referenced.