Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

3 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Nope, one. 

Really? Okay then. lel

56 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

Unless the show moves to another network.

If that ever happens, though.

4 hours ago, Drawloverlala said:

Hide contents

oh also i watched the "sonamy" parts for City in the Sky in french episode lol people already posted them (only those) on tumblr and translated them.. i didn't wanted to look further for the entire episoes tho.. i enjoy series when these have no new episodes everyday XD i enjoy them more like if these are updated in a period of time..

and well i'm just going to say that the animation looks so awesome!! the face animation at least.. was fluid kinda like in the first episode of season 1!! and that makes me so happy ^_^ 

Spoiler

May I ask where exactly you found the Sonamy parts. I was never really all the into the ship, but god dangint does this show do weird things to me. Plus, it's cute.

I think I got my computer working again. I did some troubleshooting, and managed to play Yooka-Laylee for about 3 hours, without any errors.  I should still be able to record new episode footage this weekend, after all. 

Synopsis for Nominatus Rising-

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/852543476898058240

228: Eggman’s nemesis Nominatus is back. With the help of his two virus minions he tries to take over the world… from outside the computer!

And the next episode is Eggman's Brother,and we already saw the titlecard for that... I got slightly spoiled in that episode too.

Spoiler

So much for Steve being another ally for Team Sonic... He's also a shape shifter (what), and that's how far I got.

39 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

Oh, and they're gonna talk about Sonic Boom in this live stream:

Three screens were shown, Knuckles with shades, DRAGON LIKE ROBOTS, and three people of the team in fighting stances. 

Say where's Tails and Knuckles in the last one?

1 hour ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Three screens were shown, Knuckles with shades, DRAGON LIKE ROBOTS, and three people of the team in fighting stances. 

Can you give a timestamp.

1 minute ago, blazefan519 said:

Can you give a timestamp.

25:52 is where the boom thing starts. She explained the synopsis.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

25:52 is where the boom thing starts. She explained the synopsis.

Thanks, bud. And wow, they're actually advertising the show lol. Gotta say, that makes me really happy. (and I need something happy with the hurricane that's going on in the Sonic Forces forum jeez)

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Cool, they looked more like Caterpillars though, not Dragons. It would make sense for them to look more like Caterpillars, they are likely controlled by Nominatus, who is technically a bug, since he's a virus, so maybe his minions are literally bug like viruses. 

A head's up for y'all: two new French Boom episodes air next Tuesday (they air at 6 AM EST and 12 PM in France). 

Expect more spoilers to surface in some form. 

38 minutes ago, sinclair said:

A head's up for y'all: two new French Boom episodes air next Tuesday (they air at 6 AM EST and 12 PM in France). 

Expect more spoilers to surface in some form. 

Which ones are they again?

7 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Which ones are they again?

"The Grand Hotel Eggman" - where Eggman turns into his home into a hotel for profit. 

"In Less Than 3 Minutes" - where Sonic becomes a Meh Burger delivery guy and guarantees customers that they will receive their food in less than 3 minutes. 

1 minute ago, sinclair said:

"The Grand Hotel Eggman" - where Eggman turns into his home into a hotel for profit. 

"In Less Than 3 Minutes" - where Sonic becomes a Meh Burger delivery guy and guarantees customers that they will receive their food in less than 3 minutes. 

Oh those, alright thanks then!

Though the Less than 3 mins one kinda gives me Aim Low vibes.

• Thumbs Up 1

It sounds like a rewrite of Late Fees. Hopefully the ending won't be as abrupt this time. The series has improved a lot though. 

5 hours ago, sinclair said:

Here's another image for you guys:

Reveal hidden contents

313nlli.png

Spoiler

Looking at Amy again and yeah that's her Boom outfit.

But Sticks has bandages on her hair instead of the hairbands! I wonder if it's a reference to her concept art?

latest?cb=20140311151340

13 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Here's more spoilers from Robots in the Sky

[SPOILER IMAGE]

Not everyone wants to see this just yet, so please, next time, use the spoiler button. It's the little eye icon.

I also suggest you edit the quoted post to use spoilers, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reveal hidden contents

313nlli.png&key=e0ce65160a047b5a9876982eb52ce2f1ffd1393f0f64ac825d7fee46c1a55f40

I really like that they actually did A NEW MODELS instead of a recolors for those robot versions.

1 hour ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Reveal hidden contents

58f0f665d185f_Screenshot2017-04-14at12_10_12PM.thumb.png.b91412fea200b9de9a95f76473a599fb.png

Spoiler

Is that an enhanced bandage of sorts? I was gonna say prosthetic leg but then again it's not.

4 hours ago, Dannymax440 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What's up with Sonic's left leg?

Spoiler

Sonic gets injured during one of the fights. One of the hypnotized robots from the sky city steps on Sonic's leg and kicks it too.

Ugh.. This is ticking me off! I'm trying to record HD footage of Robot Employees and Mombot through Sling TV On Demand, but it's crappy server keeps messing up while I record! The worst part about Sling TV's on demand, is how it has no replay function, if it's lousy servers fail on you, it will manage to skip a bunch of scenes and audio, making the watching process of these episodes an entire pain and waste of time. I've replayed the episode Robot Employees about 8 times in a row, just to try and record the episode, yet it keeps skipping scenes, freezing up, and there's no way for me to skip ahead, or rewind the episode, without rewatching the whole episode again, just to see it fail again! 

I wish they would just air this show regularly, because how can anyone watch this show on demand, if demand requires faulty streaming to run it?! Not even regular Sling TV messes up as badly as the On Demand parts of it. If I try lowering the visual quality, it not only makes it look worse, but it still keeps skipping and freezing scenes! This show deserves better than to be stuck on a stupid on demand service, and crappy Boomerang!...