Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Phew! I finally managed to record Robot Employees and MomBot in HD. I'll upload comparison screenshots, and HD highlights later. I wasn't able to get Muckfoot in HD, because it's not available on demand yet. 

Wow, there's some interesting details you can see in the HD versions of Sonic Boom, compared to the lousy standard def versions. For instance, I never noticed in Robot Employees, how after Meh Burger, and the people are saved, you can actually see Sticks patting Tails on the back, for helping her and Dave save everyone, I thought that was a real cute detail.

Also in Mombot, you can actually see more detail at the beginning, when Eggman uses that black hole generator, which accidentally causes Orbot to lose an eye. You can actually see a few small holes inside of Orbot's eye socket. You couldn't even see them in the lousy SD version, it looked so dark and blurry! 

HD Comparisons between Robot Employees.

Click here for more HD Screens 

Spoiler

Standard                                                                                      HD
2XiTRaG.jpg3UoaTi2.jpg
fSM1W0a.jpgoJu980e.jpg

w4OawOF.jpgnEDD5ty.jpg

bbL8f14.jpgK6HhRrT.jpg

Q8LU7Pt.jpgEKVK6Iy.jpg

xrSiYPV.jpgX6Gi3in.jpg

PxTgcB3.jpgKRQbzXt.jpg

917kPlp.jpgmh5jbqt.jpg

VuB39Hr.jpglv66g9j.jpg

HMAYgrd.jpgiKhxITu.jpg

RM4mQir.jpgfuDKjPA.jpg

yDvJE4V.jpgbMS4UbZ.jpg

Ef4jM2H.jpgufj5NSX.jpg

GOzFwZJ.jpgfk7QhSn.jpg

pfUIF5e.jpgv7vBOIL.jpg

yDjOd2H.jpghp8vD1u.jpg

DMbabyW.jpgdrUCXnO.jpg

mKMQzjr.jpgDCT8AaI.jpg

CkKTpMQ.jpgoRrtmVG.jpg

DPBQq6q.jpgn2gpSO0.jpg

96kKbCm.jpgXr36ALm.jpg

5dr8gxd.jpgCOweqOL.jpg

WiOn9nf.jpgUNxpqrs.jpg

Fvir4IE.jpghLWCkqb.jpg

IxG6XlZ.jpgz0EsOLL.jpg

The Sonic Tumblr has provided us with the "Nominatus Rising" screens from yesterday's official Sonic stream in glorious full resolution!

tumblr_oof8ccgeqQ1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oof8ccgeqQ1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oof8ccgeqQ1u5cb23o2_1280.png

"It’s not augmented reality. Nominatus returns and he’s set his sights on Hedgehog Village. See “Nominatus Rising” on Sonic Boom, Saturday at 6pm on Boomerang."

And the tags: #Even Knuckles can't deal with it #or can he #but its not fun and games when computer viruses manifest in the real world #or in general really #but mostly in the real world #this is doubly true when they have a robot army under their reign #this could be a challenging fight...

Also, this officially confirms that they're definitely keeping the name Hedgehog Village. So yeah, there's that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh! I like the Caterpillar looking minions of Nominatus, it makes sense for a computer bug to literally have bugs as minions. 

Here's an HD version of Sticks's hilarious victory dance from Robot Employees. Dang, the framerate is so smooth in this one,compared to the lousy framerate from the standard clip I recorded previously.

Funny Sticks and Dave moments from Robot Employees. 

3 minutes ago, BxB-Meister said:

Can anyone identify what episode this comes from?

NWJ04Jrl.png

That's the ballot bot that appeared in My Fair Sticksy from Season one,I believe.

3 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

That's the ballot bot that appeared in My Fair Sticksy from Season one,I believe.

I know that, but this doesn't appear to be from that episode. They're on Eggman's base here.

2 minutes ago, BxB-Meister said:

Can anyone identify what episode this comes from?

NWJ04Jrl.png

I'm recalling all the episodes where it featured the Ballet Stuffer Bot but I don't think there ever was a scene where Knuckles was attacking it, might be an upcoming Season 2 episode.

Anyway speaking of Boom, GUESS WHO GOT NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER AWARD?!

5 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

That's from Mayor Knuckles, when Eggman sent Ballot Stuffing robot to sort through the mayor's files, and get him the form he needed to take over the village. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, that's four! Boom's getting popular.

Now if only a certain network would take notice...

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, BxB-Meister said:

I know that, but this doesn't appear to be from that episode. They're on Eggman's base here.

Then it's probably for a new episode then, as the only time it appeared in Season 2 was in Strike and that didn't have any fight scenes in it,

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

That's from Mayor Knuckles, when Eggman sent Ballot Stuffing robot to sort through the mayor's files, and get him the form he needed to take over the village. 

Totally forgot about that episode, lol. But you're totally right.

4 minutes ago, Soni said:

Anyway speaking of Boom, GUESS WHO GOT NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER AWARD?!

My god, again?! Well, Sega, or should I say, Aaron, has been giving some much needed attention to the show. CN on the other hand...

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Then it's probably for a new episode then, as the only time it appeared in Season 2 was in Strike and that didn't have any fight scenes in it,

In that case, I'll put it under spoilers.

Here's a GIF version of it:

Spoiler

kDh4wbp.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BxB-Meister said:

Hide contents

kDh4wbp.gif

Spoiler

Oh cool. Didn't know there was a gif version. Wonder when this'll play out.

2 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:
  Hide contents

Oh cool. Didn't know there was a gif version. Wonder when this'll play out.

Spoiler

Lol, that's because I made it. It came from a video.

9 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Knuckles didn't attack it in that episode, all he did was a Ground Pound. Just checked it myself, that specific scene did not happen in a Boom episode yet.

Also I want to put things into perspective here.

9 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Totally forgot about that episode, lol. But you're totally right.

My god, again?! Well, Sega, or should I say, Aaron, has been giving some much needed attention to the show. CN on the other hand...

It's very easy to say that Aaron/Sergio should try to push to promote Boom, especially considering they have it to massive extent at 2015. Just look back at the archives at that year, almost every post was Boom-related. 

But there's a key difference of what happened in 2015 and what's happening this year.

2015, it was a very quiet year. Lost World was ported to Steam and Dash 2 and Runners were launched, nothing really to grab people's attention at that year. So of course, they promoted the show a lot similar to how Archie Comics has been promoting Riverdale nowadays.

But in 2017, we have 2 major Sonic titles on the way. Of course, Sonic is a video game series first; everything else is secondary. It's not like Aaron/Sergio are on the social media and make tweets every once in a while and twiddle their thumbs in between those posts. They're doing a lot of things behind the scenes, not sure what things but I expect it involves a lot of meetings. So along with that work cycle and having to promote 2 major Sonic games, the Boom cartoon sadly had to take the lowest priority but it's not like they haven't completely forgotten about the show.

The weekly screenshot uploads of the new Boom episode on Tumblr and having Jasmine over to talk about the same topic on the biweekly livestreams are good enough ways to promote the show still. And I'm fine with that, CN is stuck in their ways; no Internet petition or angry comments isn't going to change. 

It fucking sucks, no doubt. But SEGA shouldn't be getting that much hate as CN does, granted I get why it's frustrating but showing your frustration at SEGA about it is about as effective as yelling at a wall. They're trying their best to promote the show while still going with their plans about Mania and Forces.

And besides when you think about it, Boom getting nominated for all these award shows is promotion in of itself. Marlene Sharp, who's in the same department as Jasmine, maybe a higher up to her, has said as such.

So clearly, SEGA is doing its part to keep the show going. We just have to keep showing our support in anyway we can, whether it's through watching it on Boomerang or on CN on Demand. Heck, even just talking about the show on Twitter and such is a good start.

Geez, I didn't expect to get all real here but I've been thinking about this for some time and now all the pieces are coming together to me. So I said what I said.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, BxB-Meister said:

Hide contents

kDh4wbp.gif

Never mind, that is definitely not from Mayor Knuckles, or an already existing episode.

Spoiler

Well, I think the episode it's in has the production code 225, according to the upper portion, so we'll know the episode it comes from when we see that code.

3 minutes ago, SonicWind said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, I think the episode it's in has the production code 225, according to the upper portion, so we'll know the episode it comes from when we see that code.

Spoiler

Looking at the high quality video, I can confirm that it's production number 225.

1 hour ago, BxB-Meister said:
  Hide contents

Lol, that's because I made it. It came from a video.

Spoiler

Oh okay then. Mind sharing the video, if you can that is?

4 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:
  Hide contents

Oh okay then. Mind sharing the video, if you can that is?

Spoiler

Here's some more WIP:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BxB-Meister said:
  Hide contents

Here's some more WIP:

Spoiler

Thanks bud. And yeah, most definitely new, at least the Knuckles and ballet stuffer bot it. We saw a little of Anything You Can Do I Can Do Worse-er from Season Two and Blue with Envy from Season One as well. It's cool to see how the show is made, though.

1 minute ago, blazefan519 said:
  Hide contents

Thanks bud. And yeah, most definitely new, at least the Knuckles and ballet stuffer bot it. We saw a little of Anything You Can Do I Can Do Worse-er from Season Two and Blue with Envy from Season One as well. It's cool to see how the show is made, though.

Spoiler

Don't forget that small snippet of Strike! too.

MomBot HD Screenshot Comparisons

Spoiler

Standard                                                                                     HD
1diQS23.jpgrOKoPJ7.jpg
kAHGfKE.jpglnknjqg.jpg
mAMWQ65.jpgD843R4h.jpg

l9gQ9fD.jpg7mzPgl0.jpg

4EpZpiy.jpgJh99fku.jpg

ZPUjYVV.jpgfeb0jaZ.jpg

w6U86Ws.jpgVeXppUt.jpg

fz1tWQx.jpg2ctda2f.jpg

f3YLbkU.jpgrBuw3ry.jpg

gHdfjQy.jpgW3WeQas.jpg

pkLD700.jpgH21CV8V.jpg

MLOAtbe.jpgasVKDR0.jpg