Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

2 hours ago, RictalRose0 said:

Sonic Boom is probably one of the most watched, if not the most watched cartoon in Boomerang. Despite the Network working agaisn't it so much. I don't know much about the cartoon television industry, does anyone know why exactly is that CN seems to have such a bias agaisn't Sonic Boom now? They used to promote it a lot back when season 1 premiered.

CN has a tendency to not promote shows that aren't their own (and in some cases their own shows, recently). It's become even more ridiculous now because CN's main focus is TTG, and that's leaving it's other shows like: Steven Universe and Regular Show (which ended a little bit ago, but still was treated rather poorly), in the dust. However, according to Donnie's analysis, TTG doesn't even do that well, in fact, Boom's ratings from season one shows that it got more ratings then TTG does now. It sucks that we're the ones who get screwed over by CN's negligence, while the rest of the world get's to watch Boom with no discrepencies,but I'm afraid that that's never going to change and there's really nothing we can do about except, watch the show (which for people like me, you can't even support the freaking show because I don't have boomerang).

• Thumbs Up 5

On 3/20/2017 at 6:33 AM, Fusion Force said:

Well that's interesting, here's hoping the next time he appears there an explaination why Shadow behaves like a bully to Sonic and crew for some reason...

(Cutthroat Cave anybody?)

I don't know if there will be explanation of shadow's attitude, I feel like that was supposed to be something left to the games and those didn't do so hot. So all you will get is jokes i feel. Maybe I'm wrong though, i just dont think the show was supposed to have any meaningful; development at this point , it was meant to coexist with other stuff. Next season though, if there is one, shit might start getting weird. 

As for that guys' question 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I'm immature. 

I've seen only a part of the episode, I wish I could see the 2D drawings of those robots shown in that presentation more clearly...

Some of Booms 2D drawings are pretty good!

10 hours ago, Fusion Force said:

I've seen only a part of the episode, I wish I could see the 2D drawings of those robots shown in that presentation more clearly...

Some of Booms 2D drawings are pretty good!

Here you go.

WiOn9nfr.jpg
5dr8gxdr.jpg
CkKTpMQ.jpg
IxG6XlZ.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Here you go.

WiOn9nfr.jpg
5dr8gxdr.jpg
CkKTpMQ.jpg
IxG6XlZ.jpg

Odd coming out of me, but I honestly think they really could have made a good 2D Sonic Boom show out of stuff like that. They'd probably be able to do a lot more without being limited by the CGI budget.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, SenEDtor Missile said:

Odd coming out of me, but I honestly think they really could have made a good 2D Sonic Boom show out of stuff like that. They'd probably be able to do a lot more without being limited by the CGI budget.

2D animation actually costs a lot more and is a lot more work than 3D, which is why shows nowadays either A. Are in 3D, B. Are animated in Flash, or C. Use digital animation and use really simplistic designs. But the art in 2D is rather neat though.

1 minute ago, blazefan519 said:

2D animation actually costs a lot more and is a lot more work than 3D, which is why shows nowadays either A. Are in 3D, B. Are animated in Flash, or C. Use digital animation and use really simplistic designs. But the art in 2D is rather neat though.

Ah I see.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, Soni said:

Well I suppose that doesn't rule out a third season. Hopefully on Netflix or Hulu or something.

Looks like Sonic Boom has been nominated once again, this time for the Children's International Film Festival.

Anyways, considering how the last #AskSonicBoomCrew was trending last week. We're having another session of #AskSonicBoomCrew when Give Bees a Chance airs. Of course, it's special because Cindy Robinson (the voice of Amy herself) wrote the episode. 

And we got the goods thanks to the main man, Bill Freiberger.

And we got the titlecard for next week's episode, Mombot, written by Joelle Sellner. The same writer for Hedgehog Day and Spacemeggdonocalypse.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/22/2017 at 4:39 AM, SpongicX said:

Here you go.

WiOn9nfr.jpg
5dr8gxdr.jpg
CkKTpMQ.jpg
IxG6XlZ.jpg

Thanks man! As mentioned before, these look real good!

1 hour ago, Soni said:

Looks like Sonic Boom has been nominated once again, this time for the Children's International Film Festival.

Anyways, considering how the last #AskSonicBoomCrew was trending last week. We're having another session of #AskSonicBoomCrew when Give Bees a Chance airs. Of course, it's special because Cindy Robinson (the voice of Amy herself) wrote the episode. 

And we got the goods thanks to the main man, Bill Freiberger.

And we got the titlecard for next week's episode, Mombot, written by Joelle Sellner. The same writer for Hedgehog Day and Spacemeggdonocalypse.

Boom being nominated for another event is pretty suprising. But it's nice to hear it getting recognized!

Also that was a day quick! I've always thought give Bees a Chance was gonna be Buster part 2.

• Thumbs Up 2

C7jiQZwVAAAkzPZ.jpg

Remember how in Closed Door Policy, when Amy deduced that Eggman had mother issues? She was right, big time! Eggman has such enormous mommy issues, that he had to go and build his own, lol! I'd laugh if there were a part in the episode where Eggman walks by Amy, and shouts, "Hey! Remember when you said I had mother issues?! Well the joke is on you! I built my own mom! Who has mother issues now?!"  Amy then shakes her head in pity. 

I wonder why Eggman would ever invent a mother figure robot. Is he really having mommy issues, or did he need a robot to look after Orbot and Cubot? Regardless, I can tell the robot mom will become mad with control, and Eggman will regret building her. 

I used to think this show might not get a third season due CN treating it so poorly. But with how well it does in foreign countries and the awards I think it might actually live longer that I thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

Once again, the Sonic Tumblr gives us a preview of this week's upcoming episode! Four screenshots this time!

tumblr_oncfhxolYS1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_oncfhxolYS1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oncfhxolYS1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oncfhxolYS1u5cb23o1_1280.png

"Love and compassion comes in many forms, even if it is caring for Eggman’s bee bot. Watch “Give Bees a Chance”, written by Amy’s V.A. Cindy Robinson, on tomorrow’s Sonic Boom! Airing at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags: #this is cindy's first time writing a script #and we think she did a pretty good job #congrats cindy! #now we're going to stop adding tags #before we reference a certain movie #or stoop so low to make a bee pun #you'll hear no buzz from us about it #oh no #it's too late

And here's a bonus screenshot from Bill:

It seems Amy's pals are at least supportive of her decision to look after one of their archenemy's minions. Sticks is no doubt the exception, of course.

Also, looks like Eggman's after some crystal and Team Sonic needs to keep it out of his hands. But what's so special about it? Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out...

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, VeryGoodName said:

At this rate, we're gonna look back at the Sonic Boom TV show and say "Wow, was the second season of this show treated that badly?"

We can only pray that things will turn around for the Sonic Boom TV show this year...

What do you mean "look back" I'm looking at it as it currently is, and can't believe how poorly the show is still being treated! It won an award for crying out loud! When a show wins an award, you use that to reflect the show's accomplishments! I don't ever recall Sega, CN, or Boomerang ever sending a thank you message to their fans for making Sonic Boom #1!... They really don't care for the show, or it's viewers, do they?... Makes me sad, to be honest... 

1 minute ago, SonicWind said:

Once again, the Sonic Tumblr gives us a preview of this week's upcoming episode! Four screenshots this time!

tumblr_oncfhxolYS1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"Love and compassion comes in many forms, even if it is caring for Eggman’s bee bot. Watch “Give Bees a Chance”, written by Amy’s V.A. Cindy Robinson, on tomorrow’s Sonic Boom! Airing at 6pm on Boomerang."

It seems Amy's pals are at least supportive of her decision to look after one of their archenemy's minions. Sticks is no doubt the exception, of course.

Also, looks like Eggman's after some crystal and Team Sonic needs to keep it out of his hands. But what's so special about it? Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out...

Tags: #this is cindy's first time writing a script #and we think she did a pretty good job#congrats cindy! #now we're going to stop adding tags #before we reference a certain movie #or stoop so low to make a bee pun #you'll hear no buzz from us about it #oh no#it's too late

I'm glad to see they are involved with Amy raising the bee bot. The episode would have felt like a downer if the characters were against Amy, just for being compassionate. We've already seen so many episodes where the gang wants nothing to do with whatever Amy comes up with, so it's nice to finally see an episode where the gang somehow decides to help her out. Heck, even "Unnamed Episode" included a few moments where Amy had some good ideas, yet even her best friends didn't want to help her, but at least Amy finally got a well deserved ending in that one,  for all she had to put up with, unlike other episodes, like "Strike", or "Cabin Fever", the endings to those episodes felt so unjustified for all that Amy had to go through in those episodes.  I wonder what it will be that causes Amy and the others to spare this bee bot from being just another piece of scrap metal for Eggman to recycle? I look forward to seeing how it gets a pink coat of paint, like the concept art suggested. I can imagine Amy came up with the color, while Tails likely used his workshop to give Bea the paint job. 

Hey, that crystal sonic is holding looks like one of those...Uh..chaos crystal thingies ( whatever the heck they're called in Rol). 

I didn't know Cindy was a writer as well. I have a feeling this episode is will be adorable and sweet. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, CottonCandy said:

Hey, that crystal sonic is holding looks like one of those...Uh..chaos crystal thingies ( whatever the heck they're called in Rol). 

I didn't know Cindy was a writer as well. I have a feeling this episode is will be adorable and sweet. 

It could be one of the Chaos Crystals but it could just be another macguffin.

And Cindy isn't a writer, this is her first time writing anything so this is gonna be really interesting.

14 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

They're doing another live tweet session for this one right?

Yes, that's correct. Here's hoping it's as popular as the first.

1 minute ago, SonicWind said:

Yes, that's correct. Here's hoping it's as popular as the first.

Yeah, if it can manage to be trending two times in a row then that should give Sega and CN a sign about how great Boom can be if you actually promote it. I won't be able to participate, so hopefully one of you guys can fill me in later :)

3 minutes ago, Soni said:

Watching Boom through CN on Demand does help the show.

I watch the HD versions of the episodes through Boomerang's on-demand service on DirecTV, so that's good.

5 hours ago, SonicWind said:

#now we're going to stop adding tags #before we reference a certain movie

More proof God is real and he loves us.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, SonicWind said:

Once again, the Sonic Tumblr gives us a preview of this week's upcoming episode! Four screenshots this time-

Tags: #this is cindy's first time writing a script #and we think she did a pretty good job #congrats cindy! #now we're going to stop adding tags #before we reference a certain movie #or stoop so low to make a bee pun #you'll hear no buzz from us about it #oh no #it's too late

And here's a bonus screenshot from Bill:

Wait, that Bee Bot isn't pink?

Also that crystal looks a lot like the Shock Crystal from ROL, albeit a brighter color.

ALSO, they're in a snowy mountain!

11 hours ago, Fusion Force said:

Wait, that Bee Bot isn't pink?

Also that crystal looks a lot like the Shock Crystal from ROL, albeit a brighter color.

ALSO, they're in a snowy mountain!

Probably because the bee was painted pink by Amy or Tails, after it was repaired. They likely wanted it to stand out from the other evil bee bots, and Amy will likely suggest the idea of painting it pink.

Uh oh, In that last shot, it almost looks like Eggman is sneaking up behind Amy to grab her with that claw hand coming out of his Egg Mobile. I could be wrong, but it does kind of look he's trying to take her hostage. If that does happen, I wonder if Bea will be torn between saving Amy, or listening to Eggman to destroy her. Man, there's so many ways this episode can go! I can't wait for it to start, only a little less than 3 hours from now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Loved "Give Bees a Chance"! Cindy did great for someone who's never written a script before!

The "rare stones" remark from Knuckles absolutely killed me.

And we got #AskSonicBoomCrew trending again!!

• Thumbs Up 4