Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

WHOA, what happened while I was gone? Geez, you guys had a party didn't you? lol So a lot of new stuff has dropped. Where to start?

So, France is getting a marathon of Boom to catch-up and will be ahead of us soon. Well, sucks we can't get that treatment, but it was nice to be ahead while it lasted though. Now I'll have to avoid spoiler because I got spoiled to Shadow and Metal Sonic in Season 1, hate to see it happen again but to the game characters that are supposed to be showing up this season.

A 4-PARTER! Wow, that's pretty freaking awesome. Apparently France is airing all 4 parts on the same day. Doubt we'll get that luxury. Maybe we'll get lucky and have half of it air on the same day, and the other a week after. But that synopsis is interesting. Mighton and Bolts from the concept are show up, wondered when they'd appear. There's some sort of city in the sky? Okay? First thing that comes to mind is Angel Island, but that seems unlikely as the last thing you think of when you hear city, is Angel Island. Who knows, could be different in the Boomiverse. The Robots turn on everyone? Oh no, then that means Friendbot and Bea are going to become bad again. And then, Tails is the one who likely caused it? Well that's interesting. Seriously, that is looking to be one grand finale right there. I can't wait to see it!

Nominatus is coming back, huh. Well, add that to the list of Season 1 callbacks, we've been getting those a lot and I really like that. So he's back with a vengeance it seems. Wonder if he'll go after Tails, Orbot, and Cubot as they were responsible for his demise last time. And he's gonna try taking over the world too, well, him and Eggman really are alike.

That last one is a rumor, so I'm going to remain skeptical, but if it's true, color me excited. I love the Chaotix and seeing that Vector has a chance of being a Boom is awesome. Hopefully he'll have a bit more screen time, though. Wonder what his Boom design will be like. But that gives me a question, is he going to be the only Chaotix member in Boom. I sure hope not as I like the Chaotix as a whole unit as that is how they work best, in my opinion (plus you already have Colleen for Charmy so that's less work).

And I thinks that all the new info. Whew. Also, quick notice, Boom will be the longest airing Sonic Cartoon once they his Episode 79. Sonic X stopping at Episode 78. My love for this show has really skyrocketed because of Season 2 and with all the new information we're getting, I'm loving this show even more. Please, don't let it end after Season 2. It has so much potential.

• Thumbs Up 2

ohh man i'm hyped!! XD i'm just really curious.. Did Denton mean that the 4 episodes were of 1 hour long each one? or all of them together make one hour?..

They are four 11 minute episodes of course. Toegether they make a 44-46 minute special. With commercials into it it's a one hour long special.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

They are four 11 minute episodes of course. Toegether they make a 44-46 minute special. With commercials into it it's a one hour long special.

ohh ok thanks! :D my english failed and i didn't get it at first

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Kind of disappointing to hear that those 2nd and 3rd episodes will focus mainly on Sonic and Tails it sounds like. I was hoping it would also include Amy, Knuckles, and Sticks...

Yeah, that killed a lot of the legitimate excitement I had for a show that has, never really excited me ever. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I kinda doubt that 4 parter is the season finale for this season in the US? 

I mean, France is getting that on April 9th, and I know they were ahead of us in Season one as well but I've a feeling the four parter is just in between the second season.

Also what if the last part focuses on Amy Knuckles and Sticks trying to stop Hypno bot and Eggman? It can show this is happening while Sonic and Tails are at the sky city or something.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Fusion Force said:

I kinda doubt that 4 parter is the season finale for this season in the US? 

I mean, France is getting that on April 9th, and I know they were ahead of us in Season one as well but I've a feeling the four parter is just in between the second season.

Also what if the last part focuses on Amy Knuckles and Sticks trying to stop Hypno bot and Eggman? It can show this is happening while Sonic and Tails are at the sky city or something.

The fact that the descriptions fail to mention them, is what gives the impression that they won't have a big part.  It may likely end with them being outmatched, while Tails and Sonic come in at last minute to save them. There have been too many episodes that rely on Sonic or Tails saving the gang from a jam. I was hoping a 4 part special would glorify them all, not make 3 out of 5 of them look helpless.

This is just speculation though, these specials may surprise us, as have many other episodes from this season. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't the gang go to a sky city in Rise of Lyric at one point?

I remember that looking pretty cool. Maybe there's finally some more game-show continuity here.

2 hours ago, SpongicX said:

The fact that the descriptions fail to mention them, is what gives the impression that they won't have a big part.  It may likely end with them being outmatched, while Tails and Sonic come in at last minute to save them. There have been too many episodes that rely on Sonic or Tails saving the gang from a jam. I was hoping a 4 part special would glorify them all, not make 3 out of 5 of them look helpless.

This is just speculation though, these specials may surprise us, as have many other episodes from this season. 

I think you're rushing to conclusions. I think the best thing you can do is wait until the episodes air. 

Is anyone French here and could get access to Canal J though? I tried looking up ways to get access to it and I came up with nothing. 

I'd hate to miss the new episodes. :(

Yeah I do hope this hour long special features Knuckles, Amy and Sticks as well. Would be kinda sad if they got left out of the first multipart episode of the series.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, sinclair said:

I think you're rushing to conclusions. I think the best thing you can do is wait until the episodes air. 

Is anyone French here and could get access to Canal J though? I tried looking up ways to get access to it and I came up with nothing. 

I'd hate to miss the new episodes. :(

I did say it was just speculation, and that it could surprise us, though.

The dynamic Boom duo, Alan Denton and Greg Hahn, along with your Executive Producer Bill are the guys behind our 44 or so long mega-episode.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Soni said:

The dynamic Boom duo, Alan Denton and Greg Hahn, along with your Executive Producer Bill are the guys behind our 44 or so long mega-episode.

Ooh, that must be the Sky city!

• Thumbs Up 2

Denton-Hahn and Bill? Oh, this just got good. It must be a big deal if we have him co-writing.

Looking forward to this even more.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does this mean Robots from the Sky is next in the US too? Color me excited!

Also, If the rumors are true, there is a season 3 in development, a french storyboarder leaked that in December, because they are already working on the episodes, storyboarding, script and voice acting. In fact, Cindy Robinson wrote the latest episode in 2015 and they only aired it now, so it takes a lot of time to make an episode.

4 minutes ago, Chameleon94 said:

Does this mean Robots from the Sky is next in the US too? Color me excited!

Also, If the rumors are true, there is a season 3 in development, a french storyboarder leaked that in December, because they are already working on the episodes, storyboarding, script and voice acting. In fact, Cindy Robinson wrote the latest episode in 2015 and they only aired it now, so it takes a lot of time to make an episode.

Nah, the next episode is "Mombot", but the "Robots from the Sky" episodes should be soon after.

And I sure do hope they're working on season 3 right now. They can't leave it here after the show has improved so much.

• Thumbs Up 1

An yes then I know I will enjoy the episode a lot. Alan and Gref always write good things for this show. And Berger is pretty darn funny.

6 hours ago, Soni said:

The episode sounds so promising! Thanks for sharing!

• Thumbs Up 2

I finally saw "Give Bees a Chance," and for an episode written by Cindy Robinson for the first time, it was pretty amazing. I loved the emotional connections between Amy and Bea and how she used that pet training scenario to help distinguish Bea from the other Buzz Bombers. I also got a giggle out of Knuckles playing the mother for the crystal, which it looks a bit like the Chaos Crystal. It ended in a very heartwarming way. All in all, a great episode.

On a side note, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming 4-parter episodes whenever it comes out.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, what's the average viewer rating on Boomerang? I think pretty underwhelming since the channel is very limited and isn't accessible to everyone. If so, then this rating might not considered to be that "bad" on Boomerang. But it's still pretty bad though, yikes. 

Also doesn't help that both parties of Sega (besides the social media team in tumblr) and CN don't promote it. 

In less depressing news, here's the plot summary for "Mombot":

And the title card for "Eggman's Brother", written by the people behind "Multi-Tails":

• Thumbs Up 4