Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

7 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I feel ya. Honestly, Amy's squee was something.

I know how you feel as well, before finding out about Sling TV, I had no way of watching Sonic Boom either, thanks to it's sudden move to Boomerang.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I know how you feel as well, before finding out about Sling TV, I had no way of watching Sonic Boom either, thanks to it's sudden move to Boomerang.

I mean I don't want to resort to piracy but I don't have much options. The only other one are reaction videos like from Werewoof 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/2/2017 at 2:46 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

If we're talking SEGA!Knuckles, if I remember the official explanation correctly for why he's so gullible is actually admirable, it's because he wants to believe that everybody has some good in them and can turn a second leaf. 

The funny thing about that: unless you know something I don't know, that actually came from the 4kids version of Sonic X.

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

The funny thing about that: unless you know something I don't know, that actually came from the 4kids version of Sonic X.

I think both are correct.

On 8/28/2017 at 6:35 PM, RedFox99 said:

So least favorite background characters specifically (not just the villagers in general)?

I'll have to get back to you on this one, since background doesn't leave that much room despite the other answers.

I will say right now that Steve Eggman is one of the best new characters we've had, shockingly enough.

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

I think both are correct.

When in the games was this established?

On 9/10/2017 at 8:29 AM, Jack the Rookie said:

If there is a season 3, what would you guys want to see from it? And what improvements?

More diverse storylines and character usages, to sum it up. I'll get into specifics when I'm not multiposting to old posts before bed.

Here's some character names and concepts from off the top of my head to chew on:

• Charlie the Desert Rat
  • Belinda the Not-Goat 
  • Weasel Bandits
  • Wily Walrus
  • Swifty the Shrew
  • Comedy Chimp
  • Perci the Bandicoot
  • A "good" Gogoba
  • Knuckles and Sticks
  • TW Barker with more circus elements
  • Steve Eggman/Morpho
  • More background for Sticks
  • Nominatus, Retro, and Beta
  • Fastidious Beaver with an actual role
  • W-tailed Marmoset 
  • Doc Ginger
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, DabigRG said:

When in the games was this established?

I can't recall if it was a game or not, but I recall some bio or statement from Sega explaining why Knuckles is so gullible. Sonic X in English in deed had Cosmo compliment Knuckles for trying to find goodness inside everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know I've had thos idea for Omega's Boom counterpart: maybe have him be one of the early models for the Badniks where Eggman used live animals like the earlier games. Maybe Omega could be a wolf (probably an Omega snatched from his pack) and he can use the suit to talk to others. Maybe he can be like Rocket Raccoon. I was inspiried by TheCareBearGirl where Rouge and Omega were already teammates. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Two questions: Was it right for Sonic to apologise for unfriending Eggman? Is 'Less Than Three Minutes' going to be similar to 'Late Fees' (considering the book episode's plot involving the 'challenges' Sonic had to face)?

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:57 AM, RedFox99 said:

You know I've had thos idea for Omega's Boom counterpart: maybe have him be one of the early models for the Badniks where Eggman used live animals like the earlier games. Maybe Omega could be a wolf (probably an Omega snatched from his pack) and he can use the suit to talk to others. Maybe he can be like Rocket Raccoon. I was inspiried by TheCareBearGirl where Rouge and Omega were already teammates. 

Honestly I just kinda consider Friendbot Boom Omega.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

1 hour ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Two questions: Was it right for Sonic to apologise for unfriending Eggman? Is 'Less Than Three Minutes' going to be similar to 'Late Fees' (considering the book episode's plot involving the 'challenges' Sonic had to face)?

Well, in all honesty, Sonic didn't seem to be written in the wrong per say. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Season 2 is nearly over, so when THAT is out of the way I don't have to worry about watching the show. I'm sorry, it's just that I don't like the show but at the same time I CANNOT STOP WATCHING the show.

Does anyone get that kind of feeling not just from this show, but from other shows as well? I feel like I'll have to block myself from watching the show (the third season) because it isn't doing my brain any favours, to be honest. :( 

My only regret is watching the show because of my stupid and petty hopes for it. Once again, I'm sorry for going on like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Season 2 is nearly over, so when THAT is out of the way I don't have to worry about watching the show. I'm sorry, it's just that I don't like the show but at the same time I CANNOT STOP WATCHING the show.

Does anyone get that kind of feeling not just from this show, but from other shows as well? I feel like I'll have to block myself from watching the show (the third season) because it isn't doing my brain any favours, to be honest. :( 

My only regret is watching the show because of my stupid and petty hopes for it. Once again, I'm sorry for going on like this.

Are there any episodes you actually liked? 

RedFox99, I only liked a few episodes like... 'Fire in a Crowded Workshop', 'The Biggest Fan', 'Anything You Can Do...', 'Robot Employees' (until Eggman screwed up by getting petty revenge), 'Give Bees a Chance' (formerly) and 'Robots From the Sky (part 3)' (because of the action scenes).

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

RedFox99, I only liked a few episodes like... 'Fire in a Crowded Workshop', 'The Biggest Fan', 'Anything You Can Do...', 'Robot Employees' (until Eggman screwed up by getting petty revenge), 'Give Bees a Chance' (formerly) and 'Robots From the Sky (part 3)' (because of the action scenes).

Surprised you liked the Workshop and Anything episodes.

32 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

No. When I hate something I stop watching it. I hated Gotham in season 1 it showed no signs of improving so I stopped. If you hate it just ignore it and stop bothering people that do like it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SBR2 said:

No. When I hate something I stop watching it. I hated Gotham in season 1 it showed no signs of improving so I stopped. If you hate it just ignore it and stop bothering people that do like it.

I did it with Family Guy and other shows. 

24 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

I felt the ending of the Anything episode was the biggest problem of the episode since it was unfair for Tails in a way.

• Thumbs Up 1