Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, Miragnarok said:

A farmer from Rise of Lyric.

He seems to have a different physique and fur color. Anyways, this episode seems interesting.

What was up with Hokey and Pokey from Rise of Lyric?

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Next week's episode: 

The lighting on Comedy Chimp looks weird to me.

Yeah, cheese and rice.

On 9/10/2017 at 8:29 AM, Jack the Rookie said:

If there is a season 3, what would you guys want to see from it? And what improvements?

On 9/19/2017 at 12:43 AM, DabigRG said:

I'll have to get back to you on this one, since background doesn't leave that much room despite the other answers.

I will say right now that Steve Eggman is one of the best new characters we've had, shockingly enough.

When in the games was this established?

More diverse storylines and character usages, to sum it up. I'll get into specifics when I'm not multiposting to old posts before bed.

Here's some character names and concepts from off the top of my head to chew on:

• Charlie the Desert Rat
  • Belinda the Not-Goat 
  • Weasel Bandits
  • Wily Walrus
  • Swifty the Shrew
  • Comedy Chimp
  • Perci the Bandicoot
  • A "good" Gogoba
  • Knuckles and Sticks
  • TW Barker with more circus elements
  • Steve Eggman/Morpho
  • More background for Sticks
  • Nominatus, Retro, and Beta
  • Fastidious Beaver with an actual role
  • W-tailed Marmoset 
  • Doc Ginger

Following up on this point, here's some more concrete ideas about what I would like to see:

• I feel like Charlie the Desert Rat (and to an extent, his wife Belinda) is a good example of a perfectly good character that should be used more. After all, he is something of a personal nemesis for Knuckles, has a career as an archaeologist that opens up possibilities such as further exploring the Ancients or giving him some new weapon/power to utilize for a bit, and while somewhat similar to Dave the Intern in appearance and feebleness, he shows up much less often and is played more seriously and thus has more potential for action and drama/tension.
  • Adding to this comparison to Dave the Intern, Belinda, unlike Dave's unseen mom, is actually pretty sinister and less of a joke device. The girl centric side story episode was interesting in that it actually had her be a contender and the ending outright makes it viable that she will be an active villainess in future appearances instead of merely being a motivation for Charlie. Plus, a husband-wife Bad Guy Team is something that's not very common to begin with and has potential for some clever banter and jokes.

• Speaking of Dave the Intern, I think the show would definitely benefit from having the Lightning Bolts show up a little more often as separate threats instead of just the 4man Cast Herd they've been for a while now. This would give them a little more room to potentially be fleshed out beyond what little there is to them and also mix things up a little to minimize the issue of just about every fight being instigated by Eggman.
  • Wily Walrus in particular is my favorite of three, if only due to hilarious first impression and the "muggy" voice he has that seems like it's a sendup to something. He could probably be more of a physical threat given he's the stockiest of the Lightning Boltz, something the rogue's gallery is sorely lacking.
  • The Weasel Bandits' introduction made them seem like a foreign force that didn't have a real presence in Hedgehog Village. Maybe we get some outskirt lore from them using the leader. They could act as a group of traveling vagabonds that victim the villagers much like they did to the Gogobas in their first appearance.
  • And how about a little less of the Nutria himself. Now, I don't mean to sound like I'm hating on Dave--particularly since he is indeed a significant milestone of the show deciding to keep some continuity and is somewhat flexible in usage due to being the sole employee of Meh Burger--but we see so much of him compared to just about every other Boom character and there were indeed a few times where he started to grate on me a little. Also, to let him get in a little on the point above, maybe have a few conflicts caused by him involve a little more inventiveness on his part rather than just leeching off Eggman. My memory is a little fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure there were instances where he invented some form of weapon or trap himself.

• I know this is something of a weird pick and I did notice a little bit of adversity to him while getting caught up on what's been discussed since I lost the ability to watch for a long time, but I really think Swifty the Shrew could make a return or two, given that there were multiple copies of him  and it's not like Eggman doesn't recycle the same robots every few epsidoes. Perhaps he could even be reintroduced as a real character rather than just a robot Eggman used for a ruse, kinda like Fiona in the Preboot Archie comics.
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Who the heck is the guy in the creepy Meh Burger costume?

I'm calling him Mehyor Mehchesse even after we find out his name. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

Is Charlie really a desert rat? I figured he was a gerbil. Did anyone ever find out what creature Dave is? I assume he's a gopher?

I think he's a nutria.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Is Charlie really a desert rat? I figured he was a gerbil. 

Yes.

ENPhotoHouseRockRat.jpg
6 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I think he's a nutria.

Yes.

Nutria-hero.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

In case some of you are wondering whether a new episode will air shortly or not, I don't think there will be a new episode this week. I checked my schedule, and it has "Spacemageddonacolypse" as a rerun. I'll tune in just to be safe, but I'm guessing "Three Minutes Or Less" is airing next week. 

45 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

In case some of you are wondering whether a new episode will air shortly or not, I don't think there will be a new episode this week. I checked my schedule, and it has "Spacemageddonacolypse" as a rerun. I'll tune in just to be safe, but I'm guessing "Three Minutes Or Less" is airing next week. 

Plus, wouldn't Bill have said something earlier.

I've noticed that aside from the Anti Gravity episode, Fastidious hasn't been correcting any one that much lately. Belinda probably scared him or soemthing. 

• Chuckle 1

13 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Plus, wouldn't Bill have said something earlier.

I've noticed that aside from the Anti Gravity episode, Fastidious hasn't been correcting any one that much lately. Belinda probably scared him or soemthing. 

Speaking of new Sonic Boom episode, um, I think that the Sonic Boom episode Three Minutes or Less is going to air in France on September 27, 2017.

On 9/21/2017 at 7:15 PM, DabigRG said:

And how about a little less of the Nutria himself. Now, I don't mean to sound like I'm hating on Dave--particularly since he is indeed a significant milestone of the show deciding to keep some continuity and is somewhat flexible in usage due to being the sole employee of Meh Burger--but we see so much of him compared to just about every other Boom character and there were indeed a few times where he started to grate on me a little.

I have to agree with Dave appearing too often. That's one of the problems I personally have with the show: a lot of the unlikable characters appear way more often than the sidelined ones that have potential to be awesome characters.

• Thumbs Up 2

So I just got finished watching the racing episode and notice something. I'm not sure which twin is it (Perci and Staci), but the top is white in the episode59c9c24d73b62_Screenshot2017-09-25at10_41_20PM.thumb.png.5bf808d69ead10182bdf073b19419bdc.png59c9c3ca52c66_Screenshot2017-09-25at11_03_17PM.png.baa45c4f0c5b13403e64a16c1fa237d7.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

I just woke up, and had a dream where Shadow was back for an episode before the finale, and he was going on Summer vacation, he said "Why, can I only be in episodes where I'm villainous?"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

8 hours ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

So I just got finished watching the racing episode and notice something. I'm not sure which twin is it (Perci and Staci), but the top is white in the episode59c9c24d73b62_Screenshot2017-09-25at10_41_20PM.thumb.png.5bf808d69ead10182bdf073b19419bdc.png59c9c3ca52c66_Screenshot2017-09-25at11_03_17PM.png.baa45c4f0c5b13403e64a16c1fa237d7.png

Hopefully this might be a new design for one of the girls.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Neat catch! I hope this is Staci's design. Easier to tell them apart!

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Fusion-Force said:

Neat catch! I hope this is Staci's design. Easier to tell them apart!

Me too. I could see Staci wearing fancier clothes, plus I donxt think animated a different vest would be too hard.

I don't watch the show anymore since it's not really interesting/funny, But I think i'm gonna watch the Bee-bot fusion episode, sounds very interesting.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:00 PM, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Took em long enough. They did more than the same with Dixon and Gunter(who doesn't show up that much anyway, but it was still nice), so you'd think they'd have done the same with what was intended to be a major character originally and her twin who actually had a significant role in a previous episode for once. 

Still, looking up Perci's original design, all they really did there was remove her torn vest.

latest?cb=20170710234229

They should continue by doing things like inverting her headscarf's direction and maybe the color and removing the little sheath on her hip since it's unlikely Staci'll actually have use for it unless they give those two episode showing that they both know mechanics/combat. Maybe even change her quill/hairstyle a bit to resemble the unused concepts.

latest?cb=20170710234202

• Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 1