Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Well, the summary says that Eggman gets involved somehow; but you do make a point about the villagers since this honestly seems like a situation where they are at their most obnoxious. Hopefully, though, they either apologize or learn their lesson.

Or maybe even pay the price. That's something that should happen in my opinion. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Miragnarok said:

Or maybe even pay the price. That's something that should happen in my opinion. 

What do you mean by that; like them getting food poisoning?

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

What do you mean by that; like them getting food poisoning?

Yeah. Or having Dave attack them with a successful plot. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

Yeah. Or having Dave attack them with a successful plot. 

Of course maybe spare Zooey and the twins. Eggman is involved in the plot.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906927833280282624

This makes me wonder if the contract expired for the others involved with the show, granted Denton did say a few episodes left this season but i wonder if this is a um, soft way and the show really is done after this season? I hope that isn't the case, but I'm still gonna wait for actual confirmation.

Well. A while back, he said he felt it was time to move on, so they could have offered the contract to be renewed and he declined. 

https://www.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906872951965978624 

A few more answers to some fan questions. 

https://www.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906928326874411008 

https://www.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906927566308724736

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Well. A while back, he said he felt it was time to move on, so they could have offered the contract to be renewed and he declined. 

That's a bit sad. Maybe other people could be hired to make another Boom show.

Keep in mind, he did not say anything about the show's future. In fact, in a tweet he said "all I can say is that I will no longer be involved". 

• Thumbs Up 2

55 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Of course maybe spare Zooey and the twins. Eggman is involved in the plot.

Yes, that would work. And maybe have Og also spared, or at least help save them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

While I agree the villagers are jerks, I think it's a bit much to expect an episode to be about the villagers being attacked or punished. I don't think the writers would be ok with having an episode be about the villagers getting attacked. 

It would also make it look like Sonic and pals are no better than the villains, to just let the village get attacked by the villains.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

While I agree the villagers are jerks, I think it's a bit much to expect an episode to be about the villagers being attacked or punished. I don't think the writers would be ok with having an episode be about the villagers getting attacked. 

It would also make it look like Sonic and pals are no better than the villains, to just let the village get attacked by the villains.

You have a good point there. 

46 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

https://www.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906872951965978624 

A few more answers to some fan questions. 

https://www.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906928326874411008 

https://www.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/906927566308724736

He did say he was working on a new exciting project. Did anybody wonder or ask if the project is the Sly Cooper TV Series, I doubt it is because they're trying to Not make Sly Cooper like Sonic Boom.

56 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

He did say he was working on a new exciting project. Did anybody wonder or ask if the project is the Sly Cooper TV Series, I doubt it is because they're trying to Not make Sly Cooper like Sonic Boom.

This makes me wonder if maybe the new Sly Cooper TV Series could have an effect on the future of Sonic Boom.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

It's kind of strange though

I know, Three Minutes or Less is prod. code 226. It should've finished production by now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Geraint Lewis said:

I know, Three Minutes or Less is prod. code 226. It should've finished production by now.

I mean it should be noted that the Racing episode was meant to air before the Nominatus episode, so this it probably wouldn't be a stretch for this to happen.

21 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

This makes me wonder if maybe the new Sly Cooper TV Series could have an effect on the future of Sonic Boom.

I think the  thing that will have an effect on the future of sonic boom is sega. And as obvious as that seems, I feel like its the most accurate answer.

Sega is going to go where ever sega wants to go with sonic, for better or for worse. 

I feel like forces, or the new comic might have an effect on the future of sonic boom, or sonic boom like projects in the future though

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Or they can do what the Powerpuff girls did with that one episode where the girls quit because the citizens were relying on them for crap they can easily do themselves.

That way you can show off how inept the villagers are without Team Sonic and how the villagers shouldn't take them for granted.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, knuckles20 said:

Or they can do what the Powerpuff girls did with that one episode where the girls quit because the citizens were relying on them for crap they can easily do themselves.

That way you can show off how inept the villagers are without Team Sonic and how the villagers shouldn't take them for granted.

Yeah, but it worked better for the PPG, because they were just little kids, and therefor had a lot to learn. Little kids do act like that, when people expect them to do things, they'll try acting smart or lazy, and tell others to do it themselves. Eventually, actions like that can make kids realize they made a mistake and learn from it over time.

The Sonic characters aren't 5 year olds though, and have a greater understanding of responsibilities. They may not be responsible all the time, but they have a greater understanding of what it means to be crime fighters and heroes. Despite their young ages, Sonic and pals seem to come across more as people in their early 20's, instead of tweens, and mid teens. Tails may be called a 8 year old, but I never see him as one, he's always doing things a 8 year old only dreams of doing, not to mention how intelligent he can be.

With the PPGs, you can tell they're very young, despite being deadly super heroines. They have a bed time, they go to kindergarten, they obsess over toys, etc. Sonic characters never give me vibes that they're kids, they look and act like young adults to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Yeah, but it worked better for the PPG, because they were just little kids, and therefor had a lot to learn. Little kids do act like that, when people expect them to do things, they'll try acting smart or lazy, and tell others to do it themselves. Eventually, actions like that can make kids realize they made a mistake and learn from it over time.

The Sonic characters aren't 5 year olds though, and have a greater understanding of responsibilities. They may not be responsible all the time, but they have a greater inderstanding of what it means to be crime fighters and heroes. Despite their young ages, Sonic and pals seem to come across more as people in their early 20's, instead of tweens, and mid teens. Tails may be called a 10 year old, but I never see him as one, he's always doing things a 10 year old only dreams of doing, not to mention how intelligent he can be.

With the PPGs, you can tell they're very young, despite being deadly super heroines. They have a bed time, they go to kindergarten, they obsess over toys, etc. Sonic characters never give me vibes that they're kids, they look and act like young adults to me.

I thought Tails was 8.