Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

22 minutes ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Recognize this? According to the French synopsis of the Season 2 finale, Dark Sonic MIGHT make a surprise return.

Image result for sonic boom season 2 canal j

Ok, that's something i was definetely NOT expecting to see in BOOM, and i'm down for it

please keep surprising me writers

4 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

that picture is photo edited, sorry to burst ur bubble.

oh, snap, well, thanks for the heads up

• Thumbs Up 1

This is what I got SPOILERS:

When Tails gives the opportunity to talk to D-Fekt, the little robot joins the Cubots to fight their throwésis, Doctor Eggman.

Eggman and Steve transform their family vacation on Roboken into a Macchiavelic plan. Mighton and Bolts call Sonic and his friends for help.

• Thumbs Up 2

No preview screenshots for the Vector Episode? You'd think Sega would have worked harder to promote this episode, aside from just the title card.

• Thumbs Up 1

I totally figured that D-Fekt would appear in this season, and I actually predicted that D-Fekt would be the "more game characters" that Denton hinted at near the start of the season.

I was almost right.

I wish I was 100% right. 

1 minute ago, VEDJ-F said:

I totally figured that D-Fekt would appear in this season, and I actually predicted that D-Fekt would be the "more game characters" that Denton hinted at near the start of the season.

I was almost right.

I wish I was 100% right. 

I wonder how they'll address the issue of the team's powers. 

Just when I thought D-Fekt would never have relevance again...

it's nice that they are tying all the Boom assets together now. 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Recognize this? According to the French synopsis of the Season 2 finale, Dark Sonic MIGHT make a surprise return.

Image result for sonic boom season 2 canal j

Neat. Personally I always felt X's "Dark Sonic" was sort of overblown in the fandom especially since it was some random moment with no significance to anything. 

Just now, SBR2 said:

Neat. Personally I always felt X's "Dark Sonic" was sort of overblown in the fandom especially since it was some random moment with no significance to anything. 

Actually as @SonicFlameFairy56 said, it's an edited shot from Guilt-Tripping. 

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

I was almost right.

I wish I was 100% right. 

So you didn't want Vector in Boom?

• Thumbs Up 1

Whether Vector was there or not isn't my concern because I don't watch Boom. 

But watching the fallout of D-Fekt being the one game character would have been fucking hilarious. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

8 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Whether Vector was there or not isn't my concern because I don't watch Boom. 

But watching the fallout of D-Fekt being the one game character would have been fucking hilarious. 

I knew you would say something like that. Well, it's always more Vector for me, so I'll take it.

2 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Probably a quick 30sec recap of the game from either team Sonic or Eggman then maybe a demonstration of it although I could be wrong and it gets more screentime or none.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Tails will probably say he got rid of it, "because science". That's literally the excuse for how Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks got the fire and ice powers from Sonic and Amy. It really made no sense. I doubt they're even going to acknowledge the powers at all. I doubt they're even going to explain who D-Fekt is, to those who may never have played the game. 

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

9 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Tails will probably say he got rid of it, "because science". That's literally the excuse for how Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks got the fire and ice powers from Sonic and Amy. It really made no sense. I doubt they're even going to acknowledge the powers at all. I doubt they're even going to explain who D-Fekt is, to those who may never have played the game. 

The storytelling in that game wasn't... Well how do I put it?