Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

2 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Hey, guys. I just checked U-Verse again, and apparently on the 12 August, a new episode called "Three Men" could air a series the 40th episode in Season 2.

IMG_7927.PNG

Maybe their implying Espio, Vector and Charmy as the 3 characters.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

What about the sleepover part (I'm referring to the art from @Drawloverlala that Evan Stanley commented on over at tumblr)?

She said it was "Shockingly Accurate" not 100% accurate.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

That's an interesting theory.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I don't think that's very likely, but it's possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

My theory about Silver appearing in tomorrow's episode doesn't seem like it will happen. However, we are approaching the final 10 episodes, like Season 1 where we saw Metal and Shadow, I'm expecting the same to happen in Season 2 with Shadow, Metal Sonic and (my guess) 2 or 3 other returning characters. Save the best for last, is exactly what they did for Season 1 and are doing again for Season 2. Also I would keep an eye out for French premieres, so that we may get a general idea on when and what episodes will contain returning characters before airing in the US, also like Season 1 where the Shadow and Metal episodes aired in France before the US.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

My theory about Silver appearing in tomorrow's episode doesn't seem like it will happen. However, we are approaching the final 10 episodes, like Season 1 where we saw Metal and Shadow, I'm expecting the same to happen in Season 2 with Shadow, Metal Sonic and (my guess) 2 or 3 other returning characters. Save the best for last, is exactly what they did for Season 1 and are doing again for Season 2. Also I would keep an eye out for French premieres, so that we may get a general idea on when and what episodes will contain returning characters before airing in the US, also like Season 1 where the Shadow and Metal episodes aired in France before the US.

Yeah I hope they re-introduce more Modern characters because the writers said this would happen yet we have 15 episodes left in this season.

• Thumbs Up 1

According to this photo of a Sonic Boom toy by Tomy that I didn't know about, until now seems to suggest that we will see Sonic's space-suit in the near future. They have also said that there will be more space episodes.

image.thumb.png.ba5185f8bface6b121d7ded793bbd5ab.png

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

According to this photo of a Sonic Boom toy by Tomy that I didn't know about, until now seems to suggest that we will see Sonic's space-suit in the near future. They have also said that there will be more space episodes.

image.thumb.png.ba5185f8bface6b121d7ded793bbd5ab.png

Maybe we'll see the rest of the team with their space suits. Maybe we'll get another episode about the Mirror Dimension. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks, RedFox! Here are the goodies within if you can't click the link:

tumblr_ottvtilHYZ1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_ottvtilHYZ1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_ottvtilHYZ1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_ottvtilHYZ1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"Gravity is a pretty cool thing, so leave it to the good doctor to abuse it in order to stop Sonic and friends. However, things don’t quite go as planned…

Catch “Eggman’s Anti-Gravity Ray” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

And the tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #this reminds us of that one time in Death Egg Zone #or Crazy Gadget #except there are lasers #and apparently more soccer #imagine how much life would be different without gravity #we'd all be able to fly! #but then outer space becomes a problem and... ouch. #maybe gravity isn't such a bad thing #at least - when coconuts aren't raining down on your head

The only Team Sonic member yet to appear in a spacesuit now is Amy. Give it time...

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

"Gravity is a pretty cool thing, so leave it to the good doctor to abuse it in order to stop Sonic and friends. However, things don’t quite go as planned…

Catch “Eggman’s Anti-Gravity Ray” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

And the tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #this reminds us of that one time in Death Egg Zone #or Crazy Gadget #except there are lasers #and apparently more soccer #imagine how much life would be different without gravity #we'd all be able to fly! #but then outer space becomes a problem and... ouch. #maybe gravity isn't such a bad thing #at least - when coconuts aren't raining down on your head

The only Team Sonic member yet to appear in a spacesuit now is Amy. Give it time...

Maybe she'll be part of the action this episode. So it seems like Cubot maybe the antagonist this time. Interesting. Maybe we'll get more if the villagers bashing. I mean the writer also did Flea-ing From Trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, do a barrel roll said:

I think I know why the show is only being promoted on Tumblr and YouTube live streams right now

They probably don't want to see a lot of people complaining about the show being on Boomerang

Still, I just hope that things get better for the show when/if the show gets a season 3

I can understand that. Still, some promotion is better than none.

And yeah, I hope so, too.

• Thumbs Up 2

Interesting, I just found and posted a picture of a Sonic Boom toy with Sonic in a space suit and now the screenshots for tomorrow's episode reveals Sonic's space suit, funny how things work out sometimes. I'm also wondering if they will show outer space in this episode and not just high altitude like in Robot Employees. Maybe we'll get more underwater episodes, probably not because there's only so much that can be done underwater with the limitations from I Can Sea Sonic's Fear From Here, however there was a quick underwater clip from Robots From The Sky Part 3.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Interesting, I just found and posted a picture of a Sonic Boom toy with Sonic in a space suit and now the screenshots for tomorrow's episode reveals Sonic's space suit, funny how things work out sometimes. I'm also wondering if they will show outer space in this episode and not just high altitude like in Robot Employees. Maybe we'll get more underwater episodes, probably not because there's only so much that can be done underwater with the limitations from I Can Sea Sonic's Fear From Here, however there was a quick underwater clip from Robots From The Sky Part 3.

Hard to say, I mean, Tails did show that he made wet suits for him and Sticks, yet they were never shown wearing them at all in the episode. it makes sense why they weren't though, since they needed Tails to be  in his plane, to get an aerial view of the ocean, and help navigate Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles to find Eggman's wave machine. Sticks was also with Tails, in case something went wrong with the underwater mission, and she really helped out, when something bad did come up. It still seems like a waste for Tails to mention he made suits for him and Sticks, despite not being shown using them, but at least the two were still put to good use in the episode, and did a great job at looking after Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles, while voyaging underwater. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Hard to say, I mean, Tails did show that he made wet suits for him and Sticks, yet they were never shown wearing them at all in the episode. it makes sense why they weren't though, since they needed Tails tobe  in his plane, to get an aerial view of the ocean, and help navigate Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles to find Eggman's wave machine. Sticks was also with Tails, in case something went wrong with the underwater mission, and she really helped out, when something bad did come up. It still seems like a waste for Tails to mention he made suits for him and Sticks, despite not being shown using them, but at least the two were still put to good use in the episode, and did a great job at looking after Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles, while voyaging underwater. 

Maybe Tails and Sticks will end up going on a duo mission in the ocean.

Just a heads up, I might not be able to send a review for tomorrow's new episode of Sonic Boom, right away, tomorrow. I still am going to tune into tomorrow's new episode on time, but I have plans to see a friend of mine tomorrow, who I rarely get to spend time with. He agreed to watch the episode with me tomorrow, but after that, my friend might still want to hang out, or I might have to give him a ride back home. Regardless, I'll still be watching tomorrow's episode, and will share my thoughts on the episode, along with some screenshots, but I can't guarantee they'll be available right away.

• Thumbs Up 1

Always good to watch something with a friend. I hope you both get enjoyment out of this one.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, SpongicX said:

Just a heads up, I might not be able to send a review for tomorrow's new episode of Sonic Boom, right away, tomorrow. I still am going to tune into tomorrow's new episode on time, but I have plans to see a friend of mine tomorrow, who I rarely get to spend time with. He agreed to watch the episode with me tomorrow, but after that, my friend might still want to hang out, or I might have to give him a ride back home. Regardless, I'll still be watching tomorrow's episode, and will share my thoughts on the episode, along with some screenshots, but I can't guarantee they'll be available right away.

It's alright man. Sonic isn't the most important thing in the world. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Always good to watch something with a friend. I hope you both get enjoyment out of this one.

Me too, I barely ever have company, and my friend doesn't have Boomerang, and can't watch Sonic Boom, but he loved the clips I've shown him, of some of the show's funnier moments.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, SonicWind said:

Spacesuits are back! And I'm starting to wonder whether the gang playing football is foreshadowing the Victory Episode...

I'm a bit late, but I have seen the Buddy Buddy Temple of Doom Episode and it was better than last week's episode tbh. The Mech Suit fight was cool, and I loved how that imprint of Eggman was still shown on the rock from the Mech Suits Me episode.

tumblr_inline_otu9qxcayR1taxesp_1280.jpg

It would’ve been cool to see Sonic’s Mech Suit’s features clash with the features from the Me Bot. There were some funny moments: The Froglodyte losing his shiz when the Gogobas aren’t doing the work, the pingas joke being snuck in when Sonic Tails and Amy were caught, Eggman and the Froglodytes screaming, although the ending was random.

What I didn’t know was that some parts of the episode make references to the Indiana Jones movie, the Temple of Doom. Eggman being worshipped as a god and wearing some cave gear, Eggman constructing the Mech Suit being a call back to Spiderman. (I think) I thought the MeBot’s holographic interface (shown when Eggman is in the suit) was a call back to how some of the things were shown in holograms when Tony Stark uses the Iron Man suit. 

I'm curious as to what the Gravity Ray one will give us.

• Thumbs Up 4

I wonder if there will be more take-thats to the villagers especially since the women who's writing this episode also did Flea-ing From Trouble which I think maybe the first episode to address how easily the villagers turn on Team Sonic and how useless the police are.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

42 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Found new upcoming episodes 

Hide contents

597cce48a2418_Screenshot2017-07-29at2_03_21PM.thumb.png.0b8c65f854e43e0829f44bba09113f1d.png597cce49390df_Screenshot2017-07-29at2_03_45PM.thumb.png.8cc4edef359fc7d692af677dec85fd94.png

Cool find @SonicFlameFairy56. So it seems that the Three Men episode will be about the guys babysitting for Lady Walrus. The next one may be about Sonic being cloned (or possibly him meeting Sonics from alternate dimensions) and the one after that is the racing episode.