Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Seems like I've already made an account...mmm. I can't remember doing that. (I must of been drunk...)

Anyway I'm Amesuki or Joel, whatever you like to call me :3. I'm a wee bit of a Sonic freak/nerd whatever you want to call it and I enjoy playing the lil blue blur. I'm not one of those, Oldies vs. Newbies ect ect, I just enjoy the game for what it is :3. I'm currently on me break from university so I thought I would spend time on a Sonic internet forum rather than go outside. I'm one for making music aswell as fan-games (although I never bother to complete them because I usually lose track of things or have far more important work to do >.<.)

Anyway yeah, I thought I would say hello, so I did =).

(Oh I also sprite and doodles...apprently rather good :3 *boasts a wee bit*

-Amesuki

Do that and I'll give you a cookie.

Yeah, I can already conclude that this is gonna be one of my slower forums...

The name is JazyKuun. I USED to be here and i was a regular member here. I was known as Jaz YEARS ago. Many of you guys probably don't know me or recognize me but i remember some of you guys. :P I used to do a few sprites here and there but most of them were pretty sucky and they were ugly and recolors.

As of now, I'm doing Youtube Poops, drawing, and all that Jazz. I'll probably stop coming here sometime soon but I'll try just for old time's sake since i used to love this place before i left.

This is a sucky intro, i know.

Edited by JazyKuun

This is Flint

And I'm back

I've been away for a while...

But I'm back to chat some crap at Sonic Stadium

I shall find all the topics of discussion here

I'm gonna check those threads

They wanna debate with me?

They're playing with the wrong guy

Flinty-foxy, that's what I'm representing

Never seen this boring git spit like a menace

Sonic Stadium fun? I gotta chase a hog huh?

Yeah, Dread, he's sexy and smooth

A high-flyer pro-gamer that's out for my jewels

I'm very wary of his mysterious ways

That's why I stay on point y'know kinda like every single day

But I gotta return to this place

Do it for my, uh, race

Or something!?

Well you know how it is

We all have dry periods

But now I'm back

So throw your hands up

C'mon, c'mon

• Thumbs Up 7

Welcome one, welcome all. So many new posts, where should I begin?....hmm..."It Doesn't Matter"

Hi there RedEchidna, you are "Unknown from ME" .....however I don't know the answer to your question, I'm sure there's a "deeper" reason why they didn't include Ray, maybe "We Can" hire "Team Chaotix" to find out why? or it could be a fault of "This Machine." ....but if there isn't a good reason, I'll show them "What I'm made of."

Welcome Dark Kaiban & Boom, your posts where very short. You should "Open Your Heart" more, but it's fine, you "Live and Learn" after all, and sometimes you just have some "Lazy Days."

Greetings Pikachu in a Sombrero, I have to admit, I've never heard that joke before. No worries about the attitude, mate. I'm sure we all have "Dreams of An Absolution." Plus I reckon there are several people here that prefer the 3D to 2D games, we all love differant aspects of "His World," they are "Endless Possibilities."

Hello Amesuki, lolz, At least you didn't "Throw it All Away" and start a new account. It's good to meet a fellow like me who would "Dive into the Mellow" like me, and only care about fun. It's "My Sweet Passion." Good luck with your projects dude. :)

JazyKuun. Aww, you sound like you have a creative mind like me, I'm learning to "Believe in Myself" and so should you.(believe in yourself, not believe in me... ) There's no need to be distant, your welcome here to talk anytime.

*Gasp* Welcome back Flint, I think I remember you. I'm glad "It has Come to This," Now let's "Kick the Rock"

That's it for now, this post was hard. I can think of only one last thing to say....

"All Hail Shadow" -Shot!

(How many song titles did you spot in the following post?)

Flint's post is made of win...

Having said that, welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Board, officially better than The Sonic Stadium. (lolwut)

Woooahhhhhh!!! CHECK OUT THE...tons of new members who just signed up to get a wisp XD WELCOME to the...uhh what this place called again *asks someone* Ah yes the Sonic Stadium Message Boards welcome to this weird but wonderful land of Sonic Fans (Proven to be 999.98% better than the SEGA Forums ~ Disclaimer ~XD)

Edited by Shaddix

Hello SSMB, BlueBlurAustria here.

First of all, I apologize for my sucky english grammar writing here in future, since I am not from England/US/Australia etc. =)

But I will do my best folks.

As my screen-name indicates, I am from Austria.

But actually, I am a filippino, born in Austria =)

Born in 1991, I did not experienced Sonics first years. I've been playing Sonic since 2002.

My Mother actually showed me a video where I played Sonic 2 when I was a little child. So I am destinated to be a Sonic Fan ololol.

Since I played Sonic Advance and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle back in 2002, I became a Sonic-Fan. I bought pretty much every main titles till now (exept Sonic 2006), every Sonic-Handheld titles like Sonic Advance 1-3 or the Rush series and some of his spin-off titles.

Thanks to Sonic Mega Collection/Wii Virtual Console/XBLA, I played Sonics very first games, and I had a blast playing those games.

Well yeah, what else should I say to my introduction....umm...

My Hobbies xD

- Basketball

- Soccer

- Riding my Bike

- Playing the guitar (I'm still learning)

- Cooking. Yes, cooking.

- And of course, Videogames.

Pleased to meet you guys =)

Edited by BlueBlurAustria
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey everyone... I came to this place from Sonic Blast and I'm looking for a decent Sonic forum that will also accept my thoughts and opinions. (and this is a good way to take a break from the Sega of America forums).

I am a Sonic fan to say.... not major. I'm not a classic a fan nor am I a modern fan. My favorite Sonic game is the Next Gen and my favorite character..... he's the kid in my avatar. I DO tend to generalize retro and modern fans (mostly retro fans), however, I will try my hardest not to here... if everyone is nice :D (Hell, my first forum was Retro World (SoA) so I do kinda generalize... sowwy)

OH: my username... my username on Sonic Blast was "Desertbabe". On here... Flower-Pwr XD. Why? Flower Power is the name of the team ability I made up for Silver and Shadow and I will explain it:

Flower Power is where Silver runs in place and Shadow powers up his shoes and when they take off, Shadow is holding on to Silver's arms while he is flying on autopilot. It's Shadow's rocket shoes that produces the speed and Shads is in control of the direction. He just has to point his rockets in the opposite direction as to where he wants to go. It's used as both an attack and way to reach far away places.

In short.... Silver is the flower that flies freely and Shadow is the power that controls the direction and speed. Hence, the name Flower Power. Since I want them to be best friends... I used the ability I made up as my UN.

Okay... enough about me LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey there everyone,

After all the fun yesterday I just had to sign up here on the forums.

You can read a bit about me in my profile.

This is me,

post-2078-12812882512078_thumb.jpg

It's for those who think they met me but don't know for sure.

I really don't know what else to say. So if anyone has questions for me of any kind, give me a hauler.

P.S. Those who met me yesterday know me as Daan or Dan or whatever way you heard me say it.

Hi everyone

I am new here and wanted to join and well now I have

I hoping to have fun

I not really sure what to say because I never joined a fourm before

But I will try learing the ropes and with time passing I will get the hang of things.

Hope to make some friends soon.

Anyone want to talk or give this newbie some adive please feel free to and once again hello.

Hey guys, name's Tom. I'm 20, and I'm about to start my final year at uni in september :blink: I'm studying Computer Games Programming and hoping to go on and do something involving video games in the future.

I've pretty much been a Sonic fan since I got Sonic 1 on the Mega Drive. My favourite characters are either Sonic or Shadow ^.^

I like playing video games, watching anime, and making random videos with friends. My favourite video games include the Sonic series and Guitar Hero/Rock Band series.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell

P.S If anyone has Xbox Live, feel free to add me (gamertag's in sig) just send me a message so I know you're from here :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message board, this is your official welcome, we hope you feel welcomed, and welcome our welcomes, while we welcome your welcomed presence in this welcoming thread, we took this time to check and register all your personal data and send it to SEGA. we made some delicious cake, now please, go to the neural implant room to recieve the aforementioned delicious cake...

SSMB: Serious business since the first advent of the gumball brigade.

Hey everyone. I'm not exactly new, but its been a very long time since i last loged in ( since Unleashed was getting hyped up.) Anyway, I'm back online if anyone cares. XD

I dont think I had posted in this thread yet. Well I still consider myself new, not realy engaged here much since joining last year I just wanted to keep tabs in the SoS stuff realy ^^;

I'm more into the older Sonic games, although I do like some of '06 I just wish it had better physics and less loading :) I plan to buy Sonic Colours on release or pre-order when available because I enjoyed all-stars

If anyone goes to SoaH they might know me from there already but the place is dead so I'm here now :P

I'm andrea :3

Hi there, Andrea!

Nothing else to mention, hm? Aww, do add more - 'tis an introduction topic, I am sure your fellow members would love to hear more about you, as they would from any new member, heh. =3

Welcome to the SSMB to both you and the rest of y'all newcomers! Enjoy your stay, us staff do not bite if you have any questions. ;3

If you are new and are afraid or shy, feel free to PM me if you would like a brief chat - I remember how scared I was when I first registered and how I felt left alone. I do not bite!

See you all around!

Dangit, why do people keep trying to take my Worst Introduction Award? Ahh well, welcome to the forums, Andrea. Hope you like your stay here.

Edited by Axl

... I must warn you though, I have the most outrageous ideas out of all Sonic fans.

ohohohohhohohohoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO.......

Is that a challenge? EvilGrin.gif

ahem...

Anyways, wellcome all of you to the boards, I am an antisocial prick, nice to meet you. ^_^

Oh, wait a minute...

Edited by gato

Hi there, Andrea!

Nothing else to mention, hm? Aww, do add more - 'tis an introduction topic, I am sure your fellow members would love to hear more about you, as they would from any new member, heh. =3

Welcome to the SSMB to both you and the rest of y'all newcomers! Enjoy your stay, us staff do not bite if you have any questions. ;3

If you are new and are afraid or shy, feel free to PM me if you would like a brief chat - I remember how scared I was when I first registered and how I felt left alone. I do not bite!

See you all around!

A norwegian on the net? This cant be true!? :P (i have family there hehe)

Thanks for the warming welcome!