Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey, I'm Mimi. I've been visiting this site for a few years, and finally got around to creating an account. I've pretty much been a fan of Sonic since I was little, but didn't really get into it until I played Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I don't have much else to say except hi, so... hi. :D

Hi, I'm ViviroKing, the new guy. I've actually been meaning to join for a while now, but never got around to it. I suppose I should tell a bit about myself. Let's see here... I do a lot of art work. I do small amounts of game programming, plus, I am half decent at 3d modeling. I've been a fan of the Sonic franchise since Adventure 1. Hmmm, that's about it.

Hey everyone looks like i'm the new noob around here lol XD.

Well where do I begin.......ok well my name's Tall-Guy (or Andy for my actual name :D), i'm 19 and i'm a HUGE!!!! Sonic fan and have been since I was 5 years old and my first ever Sonic game I played was of course Sonic The Hedgehog 2 :D.

I'm originally from the Sonic website "Sonic Wrecks" but I thought i'll come down here and enter TSS (seeing as i've been lurking around here as a guest for quite some time XD) and so here I am :).

So yer thats a little bit about myself :D.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to all that have recently joined. I hope you enjoy your stay here at SSMB.

Lily the Hedgehog, you look very familar, especially by your avatar. But nonetheless, welcome back.

'Sup guys? After missing from this place long enough to be legally dead, Stroup is back! Since I left, I've been busy in college. I'm now a senior geology major at a south Texas Texas A&M University branch working on a focus in hydrology and groundwater systems. I also have a background in astronomy, environmental, cultural, and human geography and obtained my Geospatial information Systems (GIS) certification this spring. I'm an oldbie here, having been around since 2001. It's doubtful most will remember me, and I'll have to jog Dread's memory eventually. I'm surprised the boards moved as often as they did, but I'm back.

Welcome to all new (or not so new) members! Troup, you have a pretty intense Geodude on your avatar.

Hey everyone!

My username is CetripetalForce, but my name is Sasha. =)

As you can tell from my username, I'm a huge physics chick! <3 School is my life, practically; I go to a ridiculous private school in New England.... and I learn stuff.

I enjoy languages, can speak English and Spanish and am self teaching Russian.

My favorite music is punk rock (Bad Religion, Pennywise, Rise Against, Anti Flag) and for some reason, I also really like Third Eye Blind. Go fig!

Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic Adventure 2 are my favorite Sonic games.

its funny, I used to creep around these forums when I was younger, but I dont remember my persona's name. =P

Anyway, looking foreward to hanging around! =]

Greetings,

The names Josh. I go by seawulf which is an old nickname.

Currently I am 21 years old.

My fav. Sonic the hedghog character has to be knuckles solely because thanks to S3&K considering his levels were easier to beat and I like emeralds.

I used to sketch sonic and pokemon characters which I need to get back into.

My fav. sonic game is of course S3&K though the first sonic game i played was Sonic 2 for the genesis.

Fav. Music would have to be techno. And I have tons of sonic music on my ipod touch lol.

Also I'm thinking about starting my own podcast show thanks to the sonic hour which I listened to from itunes.

Hey everyone, the name's Chris, but I go by Spin pretty much everywhere. I frequent the Sonic Wrecks forum as well as another forum called Sonic Blast, and am a listener of SSR as well. If any of you have heard the Radio Redux b-show, I've appeared on an episode of that before, but that's not too major I guess :P I registered like a month ago but I just now decided to start posting...

Anyway, a bit about me - I live in North Carolina, am 20 years old, and will start my third year in college in August. Um... yeah. That's about it. XD See everyone around the boards I guess!

Welcome to the forums, Chris! I hope you enjoyed your flight, passengers may disembark the plane shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys...

I'm Hazel, a very old member from God knows how long ago. It's been at least five years, maybe more. Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone really remembers me, but I'm coming back anyway. I probably won't do a lot of posting, but I'll be lurking here in case anyone wants to talk.

yo, my names zer0M4ss, im currently living in calgary alberta(canada), i dont think many people will remember me, i was formerly known as Prower, that was around a year or 2 ago, and i went on a sabbatical(lost interest more or less). but im back, for good. huge sonic fan artist, enjoy doing comics and stuff like that(never finish them though), i enjoy an in-depth, discussion, when it intrests me, and im just an easy going person.

favorite sonic game would hafto be SA1, and SA2(epic super sonic/shadow fight.

so yeah thats me in a nut shell.

oh yeah i use redspice, because im a MAN :P *bricked*

Heyo, I've been here before, so I'll reintroduce myself.

I'm Shigeru Akari, otherwise known as SA Tails. I've been a Sonic fan since way back in the day. Currently webmaster of comics site SonicVerse Team, which I am failing at reviving at the moment. ¦D Not that that's relevant...

In any case, hope to post more and not have my account die for what feels like the 80th time!

Edited by Shigeru Akari

Hey, my names Gemma.

Erm, i'd just been lurking for a little while and decided it was time to join up and get to know some of you lovely people :D

So i've been a Sonic fan for quite a while now. One of my earliest memories from being little is actually sitting on the floor in my Auntie's house and playing Sonic 2, probably about 1993? As I was only 3 it was a bit of a struggle beating Robotnick at the end of Emerald Hill (one of the more disturbing memories from my childhood! lol) so I always used to pass the control over.

Football, music, friends and computer games have shaped my life, and i'm not afraid to admit it! Ha

Like to think i'm quite easy to talk so if you want to chat i'd be more than happy to!

Hey. I'm The KKM, an aspiring amateur illustrator. Decided to join SSMB, since I'l already on Retro, Bumbleking Comics, StC-O, and other major Sonic forums.

Whats this?... No one has greeted our new recruits?! A crime that must be rectified I reck-on!!!

Greetings Hazel, zer0M4ss, Shigeru Akari, Gemma and KKM. Welcome to the forum, my name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan, and I am your welcome...er. Please enjoy your stay.

Hmm....seems like some of you have been here before....well, welcome back. You traitors! *ahem*...I mean...nice to see you again...*cough*

lol

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello everyone

I’m a former member of the now deceased Starpost,previously known as Netraptor. I've been hopping around smaller sites for a good chunk of my life so this is somewhat of a first. In addition to being an animation fan, I like to do that art thing that is so popular these days.

Well, welcome back Peter. Hmm...short and sweet post, I like it.

Welcome Vantoggle, I'm sorry for your loss...still.....always nice to meet a fellow animation appreciator and artist.

I'm Dan, but you probably already know that from my other post...make yourselfs at home and "Remember, no cameras permitted and only food purchased at McJiggy's can be eaten within."

Wassup there people, I finally got around to registering on these forums. (the hardest part was finding the link to the forum, somehow I never saw it before today.)

One question though: why isn't Ray accepted as an answer to the challenge question? (If there's more than one challenge question, I'm referring to the one where you name a character other than Sonic who appeared in one of the games. Ray appeared in a game! :<)

Hey, I've just joined these forums, and like most of you I'm a sonic fan.

Yeah.

No, you cannot have my Worst Introduction Award. Move along now.

'Bout time I finally found this topic.

Yes, I named myself after the stupid joke. ... Wow, I haven't even been here ten minutes, and I'm already coming off with an attitude. I apologize.

I got into Sonic when Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was released for the GameCube. My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Unleashed. And sorry, but I'm not really interested in any of the 2-D games except for Sonic 2. I am looking forward to Sonic 4, though.

Also, I've been noticed on other forums for having a fast posting rate. Don't be surprised if I make say, 100 posts in a matter of days or something.

Don't be surprised if I make say, 100 posts in a matter of days or something.

Do that and I'll give you a cookie.