Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Oh ok so this board does have an introduction place. Anyways I'm Plasma Hedgehog but my real name is Cody. I've been a Sonic fan since I first got my Sega Genesis. Actually my first game was Sonic 2 I didn't play the original until 3 years later. I'm a fairly open minded Sonic fan meaning I'll give anything with Sonic a fair chance and not just bash it because I see something I don't like. I also love collecting the Jazzwares Sonic toys and other toys as well. I'm 21 but I'm a kid at heart. I have very mild autism and alight anxiety. Anyways that's all about me I hope to see you guys around the forums.

hello! im somewhat new here! i'v been registered with SSMB for a long time but intill now i was never actually active. i told a friend i wanted to get more connected wtih furrys and sonic stuff, they said become active here so here i am! im just a simple dog, tho that may be changing im still not sure.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Hi guys! I know this account is old, but I never really used it too much. I used to hang out here waaaaay way back. Like 5 years ago. Went under the name Tonykewv1. Doubt any of you will remember that, but thought I'd say something anyway.

Used to research the little blue hogs backstory and history back then. Now moved on to a web comic community which has a few Sonic comics on it(Not For Resales been on the front page a few times. I run a comic on the same site). I've become interested in making things with relation to the Sonic fandom instead of talking about it here, which is why I left.

...Buuut...well, I miss talking to people about the little blue guy, ya know? A lot of casual people hate him and all. I really love Sonic, and just wanna hang out and have fun. I'm not blind to the games flaws mind you, but I have fun with his games.

But yeah, hope to make some friends here. Look forward to hanging out here again!

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome guys to the SSMB! :D

And remember... if the forum breaks down, don't worry, because a ride technician will be on the way, just keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times. *console'd*

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hi. My name is Inuboy. Some of you might be aware of me, but I have changed a lot. I have apologized for things I might have said in the past, I am a big fan of the BLACKbusterCritic. I think he is funny. I am also a fan of Inuyasha. I stopped liking Sonic, but eh I could talk about the franchise (and what needs to be improved).

Hi. My name is Inuboy. Some of you might be aware of me, but I have changed a lot. I have apologized for things I might have said in the past, I am a big fan of the BLACKbusterCritic. I think he is funny. I am also a fan of Inuyasha. I stopped liking Sonic, but eh I could talk about the franchise (and what needs to be improved).

Welcome back... maybe? Probably not. Welcome to SSMB anyways, Inuboy.

Hello. I am Konata Izumi, and I love the anime Lucky Star. The Sonic The Hedgehog series is one of my favorite. I love to play all kinds of games like Sonic, Mario, Halo, etc. I highly dislike Sony and Call of Duty, since they are disinteresting to me.

I am a girl, in case you never looked at my profile, and you can just call me Konata. (You can also call me Isabella or Izzy, which is my real name)

Awwww maaan.............why not. |:\

The great thing about the SSMB isn't making bad intros, it's showing everyone online that you did. :V

Ahem...

Welcome to all our newcomers (and the people that just decided to return)! :D

Enjoy your stay, and remember, if you manage to make more than 10 post in your first week, you get 10 for free!

* Hecho en México.

We have plenty of girls on this website Izzy, you just haven't been around long enough to meet 'em yet.

I'm glad. Hopefully I'll find one of them.

As much as I love being surrounded by boys there must be a girl somewhere around here and I will find them.

I'm glad. Hopefully I'll find one of them.

As much as I love being surrounded by boys there must be a girl somewhere around here and I will find them.

Don't worry, they're around here. XD Welcome to the site though. Sonic is pretty well split between male and female fans, though come to think of it I should convince some of my female friends who like Sonic (I know a few who love him, trust me) to join this site. I might do that...

Anyways, nice to meet you all and hope you enjoy your stay, whenever short or long. Though if you become a part of the community that'd be fantastic, some great people here.

I will try to multiply the population of females on Sonic Stadium and hopefully be victorious in doing so. I have some female Sonic friends from Chatango I can invite here.

I think I may have already introduced myself.

In any case, I made an account on here way back in February. As the forum I used to frequent became more and more like cramming eight 15-year-olds into a phone box so they can go YOU WRETCHED FOOLSOME CRETIN at each other, I'm hoping that this place might actually be privy to the norms of social interaction rather than make me cringe.

I look forward to becoming a regular poster!

- Plant

Allo! I'm new here! I'm Your average talking Cobra from good old rainy Scotland! If you havn't checked my profile at the side.

Erm... I don't have anything else to say, really, unless you want me to show-off, which I don't like doing.

...So anyway, hope to have a good time here.

Edited by Cobra!

Hello, I am The Entity. I am into making Industrial Rock music, Singing, 3d animation, fourth dimensional hypercubes, and Sonic.

My name is Dean. I used to post on here some years back and keep trying to make a resurgence back into the place but now I have so much free time in college that it'll probably happen.

I dunno what to say, really. I like music, playing guitar and naps. Fucktons of naps. That is all my life has ever amounted to. Hi.

I can't say I remember you, although the avatar character looks familiar (maybe). Either way, hola mang.

I can't say I remember you, although the avatar character looks familiar (maybe). Either way, hola mang.

I'm Jake, from #hugs. I changed my name on the boards recently (to my real one), though.