Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Well, evening ladies and gents! :D

As some (some as in 0.1% of the people here) may know, my name's Pedro, also known as Shadid, a sort-of-active member of RadioSEGA. And besides lurking online and failing on TF2, I'm a reporter for a gaming blog and have my own personal blog, so you might say I have something to do when bored.

And i'm a great appreciator of cheesecake.

So yeah, see ya! :)

Edited by DarkWindPT

Why hello there people,

As you can see by my display name I am known throughout the sonic scene as voice. Been lurking this site for years and since I'm interested in diving back into being an active person with regards to the sonic scene step one finds me here. For those who don't know me, I am the founder / code guy for Random Sonic Net and I've been around the other boards since 2004. Of course some who look into my past will see the past couple years were full of me being an ass but I've been working to remedy that as of late. As for personal hobbies and time wastings I seem to have a thing for collecting old hardware and adding it to my pile of other boxes, also obviously web programming, oh and I'm also whats known as a "railfan" (someone who likes trains and is willing to travel hours to view them in operation).

Edited by voice

Hey guys! Im new here although i've made 4 posts already!

I've been a sonic fan since i can remember. My favourite characters are Blaze and Shadow.

I do alot of video gaming. I have all 3 major consoles and both handhelds.

I like to play the guitar too!

If theres anything else you'd like to know. Feel free to ask!

Welcome to the forums, both of you.

EDIT: I said this on a recent post on this topic! I'm like a broken record...

Edited by Axl

Hi! Talik's the name!

Well, what should I say? Ummm, first of all I'm a frenchy so sorry if I make any mistake when writing on the board. >3<

I'm 17 years-old, I live in the west of France in Bretagne, I think you call it "Brittany", and I'm in my final year in Highschool. 'Planning to study game designing or arts/webdesigning after that year. :3

I've been a Sonic fan since my 3-4 years old, when I kept playing Sonic on the MasterSystem II and Sonic 2 on the Megadrive/Genesis. At that time, I had already choose my camp: while I was totally fond of our blue hedgehog I totally loathed Mario... xD

Since then I've been an active member of our way past huge Sonic fan community and I'm currently working on a french website called "Planète-Sonic", mostly trying to make the french fans discover and apreciate the Archie comics (Actually, I also own a translation team for the comics too : p) because I just fell in love with it, seriously it's just the greatest thing created ever! You guys can really be proud of your Sonic SatAM and the comics, when I was 6 we had Sonic Underground and I already thought it was shit! Still, I woke early in the morning to watch that because it was the only thing we had besides games... xD

Anyway, my other hobbies include drawing (mostly Sonic style and manga, but also a some realistic thingies), watching comedies, reading mangas/novels and playing videogames of course with a preference for RPGs and action/adventure games.

Well, I think that's enough... :3

Hi everyone

Doctor Sonic here. Some of you may know me from other forums such as sonicanime.net and saturday morning sonic.

I've been a Sonic fan for over 15 years and although the games are my primary interest I'm also a really big fan of the cartoons, of which SatAM is my favourite. As well as Sonic I'm also a massive Doctor Who fan.

Anyway, looking forward to posting here.

Hey, Doctor Sonic! I'm not sure if you remember me from SonicAnime, but I remember you. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hi Kevin, of course I remember you! You were the best admin on sonicanime. You probably didn't realise but on your recent return there I replied to your post about the Summer of Sonic. I did look out for you at SoS, but didn't see you in the end.

Anyway, great to see you here!

What's up, doc? I think I have a cold. *fake sniffling noises*

XD

Edited by Doctor Sοnic

Hi Kevin, of course I remember you! You were the best admin on sonicanime. You probably didn't realise but on your recent return there I replied to your post about the Summer of Sonic. I did look out for you at SoS, but didn't see you in the end.

Anyway, great to see you here!

You were at SoS? I wish I had known sooner and I would of told you how to find me. If we both go next year, we'll try to find each other for sure!

Edited by Kevin

You were at SoS? I wish I had known sooner and I would of told you how to find me. If we both go next year, we'll try to find each other for sure!

Definitely!

Hey, my name's Laura, I'm 22 and from the UK. I absolutely adore science fiction, Doctor Who and Stargate are two of my most favourite TV shows. As for Sonic; my first game was Sonic 2, and I've been following ever since. I'm looking forward to Sonic 4 and Sonic Colours. I draw sometimes.

I've been meaning to sign up here for a while now and only just got around to it, I guess that shows how lazy I am, huh.

Hi there!! I'm Seraphinprincess, I'm a huge fan of the blue blur since I can remember and I'm here to share opinions with you!! I'm from Spain so if I mispell something, just let me know >.<!!

Welcome, fresh meat Hathor and Seraphinprincess. Hope you enjoy your flight, please turn off your cell phones until we get above 10,000 feet.

old_spice_man.jpg

Hello newcomers, Look at your posts, now back to mine. Now back at your posts now back to mine. Sadly they aren't mine, but if you stopped posting like a lady scented newbie and started posting legitimate lulz like a man they could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the S.S. Message Board, with the man you could post like. What's in your post? Back at mine, it has some of those lulz that you like. Look again, now my post is bolded. Anything is possible when you post like a man and not a newbie. I'm on a welcome thread.

[/fail]

EDIT: this just in!

As the idiot I am, I just realised that this post was just awful spam, and totally ignores the topic in question, so I make my apologies for doing that and proceed to make a proper welcome to our new memebers, please feel at home and if you have any doubt, don't be afraid to ask, I will try to help them as much as I can (though you will probably have more luck if you ask to a staff member).

Edited by gato

Hi. I have been a Sonic fan for years and I know a lot about the series. I may not post here that much but I am willing to try to express my views as much as I can.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Shax. I've only been a Sonic fan for about 8 years or so (Discovering the series through Sonic Advance), but I still enjoy many of the older games (even Sonic 3D! Come on, it's not as bad as 06) I've also recently gotten into the NiGHTS series after getting a Saturn off of ebay for cheap.

Oh yeah and I'm from Australia. *Cue the Dingo eating baby jokes*

You like 3D Blast, and your avatar has Dio in it.

You are welcome with open arms, straight into my heart.

Name: Devletbek "Dev" Guler"

Name on here: NM Mighty

Inspiration for name on here: My absolute rage due to the lack of Mighty the Echidna in recent Sonic the Hedgehog games, also real reason, me and a friend were discussing sonic games and I kept absent mindedly responding needs more mighty to each and every title he said

Random fact: I am deathly afraid of the drowning music in all sonic games

Bit of my History: Well I was born with cerebral palsy in Taiwan, I am of Kazak Descent, My parents are turkish so I am not quite sure what I am, so anyway my Sonic history, I think it begins in france in like 1995, My parents bought my cousin a SNES for his birthday, I had a bitchfit and went crazy threatening to throw the snes out of the window unless I got a console too, then my cousins parents bought me a sega mega drive mark II with Sonic 2, so the SNES was saved.

I don't remember much after that until 2001 when I got sonic adventure 2 battle for my birthday, my memory after that is a bit fuzzy because I started secondary school and gave up on console gaming for a while and spent my time on the internets where I met good friend and fellow SSMB member Skai5er finished secondary school got back in to console gaming, went through back catalogue of games and read STC and archie comics, following that I also joined STCOnline where I posted under the name of Charmy Bee

I am a crazy fantasist who's absolutely completely random and insane and that...well it makes for good fanfiction, so watch out for my fanfics, I have also been going to Summer of Sonic, meeting various members of the Sonic Fandom including but not limited to Doctor MK last year and Shadzter, Dreadknux and other guys this year, If you wanna see what I look like, please check out the picture thread where I will post a picture of myself and I am hoping to interact with all the members of the sonic community

And Remember, even if a Sonic game seems perfect? It ALWAYS... Needs More Mighty

I don't know why, but you strike me as a Mighty the Armadillo fan, NM Mighty. XD Welcome.

Edited by Axl

Well, I better make me mark here sooner or later..

Hello. Name's Jonneh, I'm your annoying git for the evening. I'm not that bad. Honest.

I come from a land called "Ireland" (Believe it or not, it's still there!).

I'm mostly active around the IRC. Pointing out fuck ups made by Turbo some of the Djs and regularly listening to them aswell.

I'm mostly a loner around the SSMB `part of town`, I couldn't really bring myself to post here (STOP STARING AT MEEEE!!!) due to being shy and whatnot.

But after a few Skype calls and MSN mishaps, I'm ( hopefully ) here to start posting.

And you know those `spelling and grammar`editors? Yeah, grammar doesn't do anything.

Edited by Jonneh

Welcome all of you to the SSMB, where Sonic is made delicious, Tails is mint flavoured and Knuckles is made of grapes. :V

Also, don't worry about being shy or stuff like that, shy people in this forum end up being like Pelly*brick'd*

EDIT:

And you know those `spelling and grammar`editors? Yeah, grammar doesn't do anything.

Who is this grammar guy and how can I met him, eh seems pretty cool. :V

In a more serious note, if you want some help with grammar you can always ask people around here, I know it helped me a lot back then (despite my english not being anywhere near decent even today).

Edited by gato

Hello everyone. I've been lurking around here and there and figured I should finally introduce myself. I'm from the USA and I live right in the middle of the country. In the good state of Iowa where we have nothing but corn and soy beans. I've been a Sonic fan ever since the first game but after the Genesis time period I really haven't played much Sonic games so I guess I'm lucky in a way that I haven't experienced some of the bad 3D games I keep hearing about. I learned about Sonic 4 coming out soon and it just reignited my passion for Sonic and now it takes up about 75% of my free time. I've just been catching up on stuff I've missed over the past 10 years or so. I've started getting comics, watchin some Sonic X, visiting Sega's blog, visiting TSS quite regularly, reading a lot of the fan comics, and of course just checking up on the forums. Anyway I'm usually on automotive forums and I've noticed forums like these are a lot more laid back which is awesome. Also I love the top banner as I'm a huge fan of Tails (Sonic's cool too but I've always loved Tails seeing how he's a handyman/technician like me). That being said I'm sure most of you can figure out what the MTP means in my name.

A little about me (if ya guys care to read this, lol) I'm an automotive technician and I have too many of my own cars. I have a few domestic and a few European (into more European cars now like VW and Saab). With all my cars and everything else it's hard to keep up on the massive amount of Sonic info and updates and all that but I'm tryin to keep up. It's also very hard to afford any games or gear because of the money I always spend on the cars :D If ya guys have car repair questions I can try and help too but I know you Euro guys have a lot of different cars I've never even heard of but I will try to the best of my knowledge. Anyway I hope to be on the forums more and I hope to maybe even meet some of you guys one day.

Hey whatsup???

Im Joey from the Netherlands. I love sonic, I didnt know there was a forum for it. Is awesome being surrounded by other sonic dudes and dudettes.

No one really understands my sonic love, so its great being here.

yay.

Well then, I guess I shall have to (re-)introduce myself.

I would hope that some of you know me already, but I've been gone from here a while, so, y'know, introduction.

I'm Matt.

I run Sonic Vegemite.

Yes, that site is still going.

I'm Australian, from Melbourne.

Not quite sure how often I'll post here but yeah, hi.

And things.