Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

What about your ATT DEF stats? Do you know any spells? How adept are you at lock picking?

Not an RP guy. XD

Dun like magic much...I see it as a life cheat-sheet. =P

And I can't pick locks...so I can't and won't help someone rob a bank. XD

I'm new here! Never been good with intros, though.

I'm part spriter, part musician, never do anything advanced nor do I play any instrument but a sequencer.

As far as real life things go, I have a pretty boring life.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.... my name is Ren (yes I'm a girl :P ) and I'm from NY. I've been a sonic fan since... what year did SA2 come out? (wow...i feel so stupid XD)

(I just found out that SA2 was made in 2001)

Edited by XeroZero000

Hi XeroZero, and welcome to Sonic Stadium. Tell He Who Is Most Vertically Challenged (Shory) I said hi. (LOL, I just realized his name is Shory, not Shorty. Oops.)

Edited by Axl

Hello all , my name is Bownic the Hedgekoopa, but you can call me BTH. ;)

I've joined this place because it looks like a fun site.

Hello everyone, i think some of you seen me on comments, possibly some other sonic involved sites, but now i decided to join! Its just, i can't sit on only the Sega forums, so i decided "Why not?" anyway....Its nice to be here :)

Welcome to the Soviet Sonic Stadium :D

We are way better than SEGA forums. :D (but that's not saying much)

Welcome to the Soviet Sonic Stadium :D

We are way better than SEGA forums. :D (but that's not saying much)

Thanks! I can also see as said, that the swearing is not againts the rules eh? Although il try not to be a stereo-type 13 year old Internet user like some say :rolleyes:

Hello all new members, and welcome to the wonder that is SSMB.

Mr. Static, may I say I love your avatar? Nice choice. Did you draw it yourself? It looks liek a cross between Sonic and Bark. :P

Mr. Static, may I say I love your avatar? Nice choice. Did you draw it yourself? It looks liek a cross between Sonic and Bark. :P

Yessir, hand-drawn and colored by moi. He's one of my OC, nothing special. :3

Hello there everyone,

I am the Illustrious Q, if anyone has spent any time on Bumbleking Comics I'm sure you've seen me post there. Just thought I'd finally join here and try to keep up to date as to what is going on in the world of all things involving the blue Hedgehog outside of the Archie Comics. Looking forward to spending some time here.

My name is Jimmy Kudo or at least it was but thanks to some poison slipped to me by a secret crime organisation, I've gotta solve crimes as a kid while I get my real body back! How can I do so and protect those I care about?

As detective, CONAN EDOGAWA!

so uh

I'm Sparks from Retro

never knew I had an account here

http://www.t(DERP)ssznews.com/2010/02/10/new-video-sonic-rerun-introduced/

WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED OF THIS ;_;

edit: haha wtf censor

Edited by SnowflakeSparks

Hello im new here to these forums. Im fifteen years old and have been a sonic fan since i was about 9.

I play guitar and bass.

I listen to alot of black metal, death metal and alternative rock.

I also do metal vocals if you know what i mean.

I also like the songs in the sonic soundtrakcs

im terrible at introductions -.-

I hope i can make new friends here too...

This post was lame.

Hey! I have been reading Sonic Stadium for god knows how long BUT I have only just bothered to register to the forums. Some of you may know me or recognise me from other websites under this username but if not, hello and nice to meet you :)

Hope I enjoy my stay here as I am a mad Sonic fan and love collecting Sonic and Sega-related items :D

Bye for now!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Josh, 20 years old... Tails fan... And brand new to this forum. Hoping to get to Summer of Sonic this year so hopefully can get down from my beloved Newcastle. I collect Sonic autographs, various bits of clothing and toys. I'm pretty lame at Sonic Mountain Quest, it's those triple-jumps that get me everytime.

Oh, and I have the same birthday as Sonic xD Except I'm 2 years older. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi SSMB. I'm Lily and I have been here before like dunno 3 years ago? The old members that has been longer than that may Know me the peach looking hedgehog with fairy wings xD. Anyways Cake got me back into here which brought back many memories. This was my first Sonic forum to join and sorta my last till 3 years later I decided to join again in forum like right now i'm in TSF and now back here in SSMB.

I notice Dread is still running the place hope he remembers me as well as Cyber I can't recall anyone else I remember in here yet. But I hope to enjoy myself here like I did back then ^^

~Lily

• Thumbs Up 1

3 Years? that would be one year after Sonic 06 happened...

Coincidence? I think not...

j/k

Welcome to the Harmony Harmony Oh love Sonic Stadium from a random newb that just joined a few months ago. :D

Hi, I'm Colleen! (I didn't feel like coming up with a creative username). I've been a Sonic fan since 2002 but in 2005 I moved onto other things for a couple of years until 2009. I've been lurking on the forums since January but I finally joined TSS in May 2010. I like ramen and composing music :)

........The end :D

Welcome to the forums, Colleen! (@Pumpkimarafan: That is an AWESOME avatar you got there.)