Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Ok I know you probably think you're helping with something like this, but you're not.

First of all if someone makes there own introduction topic then they probably haven't looked in here so I don't know who you think your audience for this message is. Secondly don't call people n00BS, what kind of a welcome is that to the forums. We don't want the dickish atmosphere that the rest of the internet has around here so don't try to put yourself above new members by giving them derogatory titles. Lastly don't act like a mod, we dealt with the topics and there is no other reason to bring them up again. You don't get to 'call out' people, especially when things have already been cleared up and the world has moved on.

Sorry. Guess I got a little too used to the atmosphere another forum I go on. (Ace Combat Skies. If you think Sonic fans are rowdy, you have obviously never been there D8)

Sorry about that introducing myself topic. See at my other community we always have the introduction topic first, so I kinda got lost.

Ullo. im hector. call me hek.

or uh, whatever it doesn't matter ha.

i remember joining TSS back in 2003. August i believe.

I was joined under "Chronos, or Chronos The Hedge".

Seriously feels like an uber long time ago.

I just rememeber nonstop posting on this board.

Everything looks real new and up to date.

But anyways, havn't been back on a board in a while.

and i was looking for something to eat up my time besides sitting on twitter and youtube.

so what the heck, why not join again and see what happens?

but yeah lookin' forward to posting.

sheck out my URLs and such.

please and thankyou. :] <3

-hek

Edited by hekturr

Oh. Hi. I'm CyclopsCaveman.

I used to go here umpteen months ago as DJ MAcano or something equally ridiculous, and now I'm back.

Enjoying music to the fullest every day of my life~. ^_^

Oh. Hi. I'm CyclopsCaveman.

I used to go here umpteen months ago as DJ MAcano or something equally ridiculous, and now I'm back.

Enjoying music to the fullest every day of my life~. ^_^

Welcome Cavemaaaan.

Hell yeah about the music part :]

Welcome to the both of you.
Could you be more creative with your posts? I could easily consider this as spam.

Welcome to SSMB, you guys! Make sure to read the rules and make sure to have a good time. It's a home away from home. :)

Hello everyone, just a average Tails fan speeding through here, nobody will probably read this so I am not sure what to say, I love the Sonic Comic Series, I dislike most of the new-gen Sonic games, I love Prototype and Team Fortress 2, I watch alot of YTP so forgive me if I blurt out random referances...it's kind of a bad habit, anyway hello and goodbye *Zooms to other topics*

I'm not new as such, and I have made a fair few posts but I am still somewhat new so...yeah ^^; never found this thread before.

I'm an 18 year old male, a huge Tails fan, I like both old and new gen Sonic dependant on the particular game and I love AoSTH and SatAM.

Breif, but there ya go =P

Welcome (officially) to the forums, Leon! Umm... the bathroom's are in the other direction... Yes, THAT left, Kagura. :P

Edited by Axl

Welcome (officially) to the forums, Leon! Umm... the bathroom's are in the other direction... Yes, THAT left, Kagura. :P

Ok thanks =3 *goes right* :P

Hi, guys ^^ I'm currently the newest member. I'm a big Nintendo fan, but I got into classic Sonic games not too long ago. I've enjoyed ther first two Genesis and Master System games, and I also like the Sonic Rush games for DS. Too be honest, I'm not really a fan of most recent non-portable Sonic games, but I still have to play Unleashed. I've recently developed a Sega fandom, mostly because I love playing Master System and I wish I had one back in the day, I never owned a Sega console.

Hope to have a good time here ^^

Hi, I used to post in these boards a few years ago and then left. I used to be known as 'Loelin the Enchidna', but I was acting so immature at that time.

I would like to be aquainted with this forum for a long time, so please bear with me.

Welcome to the SSBM where your only judged by what you think is true :P Joking. Hi novelty!

Hey everyone. My name is Joe and I'm 24 years old. I've been a Sonic fan since the first time I played Sonic the Hedgehog when I was 8. My favorite Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I guess you could call that 2 games, but I don't consider Sonic 3 complete without Sonic & Knuckles. My favorite Sonic character is Knuckles. Back in the Sega VS Nintendo days, I could never pick a side since I loved them both equally. Oh yeah, and I've been trying to get my 180th emblem in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for 7 years now. Grrr that Chao race.

Hope to see you all around!

Welcome!

And I know how you feel. That chao race was a bitch... But what I did to beat it was raise a sonic/speed chao to it's 2nd life then make it either a power chao or speed again but worked on everything else. Plus I used that chaos drive glitch :P I'm a cheater but it works like hell. Yes I spent hours in the chao garden since I really wanted to 100% that game back then. But only thing that kept me away from 180 was freakin rouge's final stage HARD MODE.

Anyways enjoy your time here and beware of the MODS. They are your enemies...................

EXCEPT FLYBOY, GABZ AND NIZ. :P

Edited by The 360©

I am on the final Dark Chao race. I no longer have a GBA and link cable so it's even harder to upgrade my chao. And yeah, some of the missions were crazy hard.

I hope you're joking about the mod thing. lol

Wow I remember that damn race. For some reason he/she/it was the hardest of the 3 ultimate chaos. But like i said, sonic chao with a hella good level of strength and swimming. Flying is a eh (550-700 should be safe)... since all you need is strength, stamina and swimming. And of course I was joking about the mods. ;)

Edited by The 360©

I'm back after being gone for a while, I forgot why I left LOL

Is my new Sonic hugging avatar displaying correctly?

Edited by Angnix

I'll keep this as short as possible:

Before Sonic X I was secluded from the Sonic culture, all I had was the Sega Genesis 3 and the first 2 games that my Grandfather gave me; so when X came out I was like, cool might as well check it out. I was addicted and kept watching the eps I recorded over and over again.

After the cool Shadow saga my interest faded, I got tired of the cheesy moments from the show. Then came the 65th ep: Mission: Match Up and I thought it was creepy when I 1st saw the preview but I LOVED it. The Chaotix (my faves today) were great and I the Tails-Cosmo romance kept me interested. I'd say, if it weren't for that I would not have quite pursued Sonic and I wouldn’t be writing this today. It was a transition in my LIFE from pre-teen to teenager for it helped me understand why people are so into sappy romance stuff anyway.

After the series ended I got Sonic heroes which I enjoyed then Shadow the game which I thought was wrong on so many levels. I ended up getting the adventure and mega collection games. I loved adventure 2 and my sister baked a cake for me when I got all 180 emblems! As of today, I'm still saving up money for a Wii to split with my siblings so I can't quite keep up to date.

I've drawn over 30 Mario and Sonic comics which I've never really had a chance to share with anyone other than my sister (and I'd still have a LOT more if I could draw faster). I have a deviantart account at www.deviantart.com/ultra-charge(which I seldom update 'cause I draw comics that have unprofessional layouts) and an AIM account that is Chaotix Prime. I don't get online much though; that's my brothers job.

I found this site by googling sonic merchandise and finding Sonicgear.org which led me here. Sonic Stadium. So many years I wanted a Sonic news site like Seibertron.com is to Transformers.

So that's my story, I hope to express quite a few what I think are new ideas around here. See ya around.