Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I know it's going to sound old because it's already been said a million times, but welcome to Grand Ol' SSMB, GMP!

NOTICE TO GMP: The planet you are now currently on is not Earth. Unfortunately, it's also not actually the original SSMB. That planet asploded. But you probably knew that.

Hey!, I have been a massive Sonic fan all my life and have officially lurked across Sonic forums since late 2006!

I used to been a frequent poster over at nomoreblue and brought all the games, dvds, posters, shirts, toys ect.. and followed everything that happened here, Sega nerds, Sonic Cult, Sega boards ect... before I sadly lost interest in Sonic around november last year. :(

But of course I have returned to my first love! :P and this time I hope to bring more to the Sonic community! (P.S I was on here a while back as "ThatSEGAguy" but never really posted, XD!)

lol no spam please or I'll slowly chew off both of your hands so you can no longer TYPE NORMALLY. That goes for the both of you!

btw Welcome. :D

lol no spam please or I'll slowly chew off both of your hands so you can no longer TYPE NORMALLY. That goes for the both of you!

You know that Iceman and I go back pretty far, and it was just a humorous way of welcoming back Iceman, instead of the typical, boring, "Welcome Back Iceman! I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay At SSMB And That You Have Fun Here At SSMB ^____^" or even worse, if I hadn't even known him and said that. >_> No reason to omnom our hands, yo.

:D

edit: pfft, enjoy boring, unimaginative, and impersonal introductions & welcomes.

I just follow the rules. I'm the mod, you're the member. You have no right to correct my decision in mid-topic. You take this maturely into private discussion, not smartass your way out of it. I tried to put you down in a light way, but now I have to go to extremes. The rules declare no spam and I mean it. If you wanted to greet him in such a way, you can do so outside of the forum or through the comment system.

Awesomer what a grammatically incorrect but perfectly superb name. What a fantastic choice in username. I hope you are just as creative in your posts.

Oh and welcome to you too Iceman. Hope you have a great time because generic welcomes are always awesome.

Welcome, RAiNBOW!

Have fun posting around here! If you want to show of your art or music (you said you were a DJ, so...) take a gander at the Showcase section. You're sure to have a jolly time there! :)

A burning ball of gas billions of miles away? So anime is hot, burning and miles away from you. =( This gives me a sad. That was so deep. Welcome aboard RAiNBOW

My RE-INTRODUCTION

YES! I finally got my old name back. I AM NO LONGER SAILOR POPEYE.

But now the unstopable metalhead caught in the 80s timewarp who randomly

shouts DOKKEN RULES!!!

Say hello again to Stuart Twentythree!

Hey. I'm new here. Found this place by googling randomly :P. Came here to meet new people and make some friends. So, if anyone wants to talk sometime, feel free to PM me :)

Adramelech I love you! You're a pirate and have an epic name. Thus you are epic as I am also a pirate. *offers to shake hands or cross swords or bow gallantly whatever*

Hello Adramelech, welcome to =SSMB=, have a very good time and be sure to come anytime you wish ^.~

O RLY? Did you rly find this forum from random googling? Or was it random googlewhacking?

I must have been here before. I think my account must have been deleted. Well I've come back. I'll introduce myself.

I'm Major Ziggy Shadow-Dust. A 20-year old shadow wolf from North West Europe. This wolfee spends most of his time taking photographs, mostly of trains but starting to enter the world of wildlife and abstract photography.

I've been a Sonic fan since I first played Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on the Mega Drive about 15 years ago. Shadow The Hedgehog is my top character, and I originally started off with a hedgehog fursona (which was simply Shadow The Hedgehog with a lightning bolt painted across his face). Wasn't much different to the real thing so I got a wolf fursona made which retains the lightning bolt from the hedgehog one.

The reason why there's a lightning bolt is because I'm a big David Bowie fan (as you can see from the signature banner, and of course my name which is a hybrid of Shadow The Hedgehog and David Bowie's most famour alter-ego Ziggy Stardust), and David had a lightning bolt painted across his face on the album cover of his 1973 album Aladdin Sane.

That is me.

~Ziggy