Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Ah, to heck with it, I might as well deviate from what I normally do and post here first. :)

Salutations, people of SSMB! I am Draco 2.0, or Draco2 as I'm more commonly known, as well as by various other usernames across the web. A few might recognize my name from Sonic Robo Blast 2, I used to be an online host for games there...I've somehow built up a 'fear' of going back to said hosting...don't ask me how, I haven't a clue. I've also been on Grand Theft Auto 2 Multiplayer, hence where my username comes from (was originally called Draco, got kicked off by a connection disconnect and changed to Draco2) My history here has only just begun, really, I just joined yesterday, to co-incide with the new season of Hyper Sonic's Top Ten Countdown (I'm such a tool. :lol: ) I have, however, been lurking here without an account for some time, only in the news and announcements section, you understand...

My gaming history began with Sonic 1 on the Master System in the mid '90s (Can't remember the exact year), and since then, I've acquired quite a lot of consoles and games. I was once almost converted to Mario's side (Almost like an assassination attempt on my loyalty to Sonic) via my parents buying me a Nintendo 64 but both them and Mario FAILED! Ha ha! These days, I'm into the Need For Speed, Driver and Sonic The Hedgehog series. The funny thing is, I'm into NFS more these days, but most of my cars are Sonic-themed when I customise them, or designed for the small army of Sonic Fancharacters I hold to my name (Yeah, I'm gonna get lynched for that, I know it) This bank of fan characters has lead to me becoming an adequate Role player, mainly on the descriptive and dialogue sides of things.

I suppose the final paragraph of this rather long-winded post should be about myself...I'm a 16 year old Welsh-born (But with an English accent) furry who is academically average-some subjects I excel in, the others I struggle with. I can't really describe myself all that well, but I've been praised to be 'quiet, helpful, compassionate and intelligent'...that being offline, of course. Online, I tend to go wild, probably letting off excess steam with random sayings and memes (Banhammers at the ready, admins!) I'll try to curb it here, I swear! I find that I can make friends with pretty much anyone except those who decide to make a mockery of me (One of the reasons I've left most of the online gaming world) It is in this that my sensitivity shows...Hurt me too often and I may lose all faith in being committed to a certain network or game. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Yours sincerely, Draco 2.0 :)

Hello there Draco a very descriptive post thank you for sharing with us.

I like the idea of random Meme quoting I think I am going to get on just fine with you mah boi. =D

Hello thar! I am EX534! I've been a fan of the sonic series ever since i was about three, So it's a long run XD! I thought i'd join up and see what's up around here! I'll try to be active, but i go to college, so i may be busy at some points in time, But yeah, if ya wanna know me more, just PM me and i'll get back to ya!

See ya around!

Hi there EX543, pleasure to have you here. Don't worry there are plenty of college goers here so we won't mind too much if you're gone from time to time.

Hello EX534! Welcome to =SSMB= I hope you come frequently and most important, I hope you really enjoy these forums! ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

This wasn't an obvious decision, but I decided to come back to the forums. I felt so strange after leaving and I thought I'd come back someday. I mean, I'm definitely not going to come here and lurk these forums so often but I just wanted come back and be part of the community, again. I'll post some of my thoughts if I'll have some.

I wish you all a wonderful summertime and happy and positive mind. :)

- Peter

Edited by Peter

I had an account many years ago here but it seems there has been a board reset or something? I was registering cause I'm probably hitting up SoS this year.

Some of you might know me as the guy who did a lot of sonic xtreme interviews a while back and released various peices of media.

Probably won't post a great deal but good evening, nonetheless.

Hi I am basically "new" here. I was here at the forums about 4-5 years ago, but I don't know what my user name was at the time (I've used lots over time). I generally don't participate well in communities or forums, partially due to things that have happened in my life over the past 4 years, and partially because I just gotten back to participating in them after all this time.

My main 2 video game series addictions are Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog, which was the series I grew up playing.

Hey guys! I'm back, same name. Some of the older members probably remember me, just not bearded ;)

Welcome to the boards Infectus, enjoy you're stay!

Also, welcome back Wallrunner, I remember you from the old forums, good to have ya' back!

Hello, Commander, welcome to the forums!

NON-MOD REPORT FOR ALL n00BS:

There is NO need for you to have your own personal introduction topic. NONE. So don't make one.

Ok I know you probably think you're helping with something like this, but you're not.

First of all if someone makes there own introduction topic then they probably haven't looked in here so I don't know who you think your audience for this message is. Secondly don't call people n00BS, what kind of a welcome is that to the forums. We don't want the dickish atmosphere that the rest of the internet has around here so don't try to put yourself above new members by giving them derogatory titles. Lastly don't act like a mod, we dealt with the topics and there is no other reason to bring them up again. You don't get to 'call out' people, especially when things have already been cleared up and the world has moved on.

Also welcome Wallrunner ^_^ I know I talked to you for a bit the other day (you middlebee you), I hope you stick around the forum.