Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I must have been here before. I think my account must have been deleted. Well I've come back. I'll introduce myself.

I'm Major Ziggy Shadow-Dust. A 20-year old shadow wolf from North West Europe. This wolfee spends most of his time taking photographs, mostly of trains but starting to enter the world of wildlife and abstract photography.

I've been a Sonic fan since I first played Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on the Mega Drive about 15 years ago. Shadow The Hedgehog is my top character, and I originally started off with a hedgehog fursona (which was simply Shadow The Hedgehog with a lightning bolt painted across his face). Wasn't much different to the real thing so I got a wolf fursona made which retains the lightning bolt from the hedgehog one.

The reason why there's a lightning bolt is because I'm a big David Bowie fan (as you can see from the signature banner, and of course my name which is a hybrid of Shadow The Hedgehog and David Bowie's most famour alter-ego Ziggy Stardust), and David had a lightning bolt painted across his face on the album cover of his 1973 album Aladdin Sane.

That is me.

~Ziggy

You're the guy who welcomed me onto the old forum, aren't you? *returns favor* Welcome back, Major!

TAKE EVERY ZIG OUT AND LOL

Edited by Axl

Oh a David Bowie fan, you have my respect instantly. I like your character's homage to Mr. Bowie and I think you are most creative. Have a great time.

I am not very good at introductions. Outside of school, I live on the internet, and that is about it. Joining this forum was fairly deliberate thing, I suppose. I don't really know where to start about myself, unless asked a direct question, so this will do.

Cheers.

I am not very good at introductions. Outside of school, I live on the internet, and that is about it. Joining this forum was fairly deliberate thing, I suppose. I don't really know where to start about myself, unless asked a direct question, so this will do.

Cheers.

u seem hot

We should totally hook up, and then you should let me sit on your bike while I wear rollerblades

(it's a fetish)

u seem hot

We should totally hook up, and then you should let me sit on your bike while I wear rollerblades

(it's a fetish)

You know, now that you mention it, that whole scenario seems vaguely familiar... I wonder what it is.

Edited by MrsO

You know, now that you mention it, that whole scenario seems vaguely familiar... I wonder what it is.

It was a wet dream

It was a wet dream

I seem to have trouble remembering that I have them. I must thank you again, Pelly, for refreshing my memory.

Anytime ^_~ - Pelly

Thank you Axl, and thank you Eileanach. I must try to stick around a lot longer than last time.

For those of you who don't remember its me Steveb96. I'm now 13 and been wishing to rejoin the forum for good times.

I hope you find those good times Steve I really do. The forum is a lot more down to earth... I "think" from the previous incarnation so I hope that you have a jolly good time and have a lot of fun.

Pretty cool place : D. I just found it out of nowhere XD. I love sonic and basically any other games. I am more of an oldschool gamer :P. Its nice to be here.

Haha Charles charlulz. I get it. Very clever. Welcome to the forum! This is a pretty awesome place for both old and new school Sonic gamers ~

Sonic fan on board :D !

My name is US-3000 (My real name is actually Ultimate-Sonic-3000). And I'm here uhhh...because I'm a Sonic fan, yes because I'm a Sonic fan :unsure: ...

Anyway, I'm also a fan of Pokemon, DBZ, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kirby and things :mellow: ...

And plus, if I do anything wrong to you, please don't get mad straight away because I don't want to get in a fight and become suspended (Get mad if I'm doing anything you hate too much) :( ...

Well US-3000 being a Sonic fan you should very happy you made it to this place instead of the Mario Forum eh?

Although there are members on here with explosive tempers that doesn't mean they are going to "hate" you for doing something, you're still a newbie so you'll suss everyone out quickly enough. Have fun.

My name is Amber Vasami. I've played Sonic since 1992. As my user ID suggests, my favorite character is E-102 Gamma. Sadly, I've never actually played Sonic Adventure.

Hello there Amber, nice to see another female member around. Aww Gamma. Well you should have a great time here and meet many people who also like the E-series bots. =D

To recent joiners whom I have failed to welcome: Welcome to SSMB. There. You are all now OFFICIAL members.

Gamma Fangirl, welcome to the SSMB! I hope you enjoy things here. And if you haven't played SA1, then you could buy a DC or download a DC emulator for the PC (I suggest download nullDC) and the SA1 ISO, or you could buy a GC for $30 and the GC version of SA1.

Hey! I'm back.

What's changed? Not much has changed with me. I do know that my work load has lessened.

Oh, and I am becoming quadlingual.