Klinsy

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"I'll keep this son of a bitch busy. You two run along now."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"W-will do Mr. Ragna sir..."

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"Should I bring my Vita or 3DS?"

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"Now is not the time to worry about these things!" Chiaki grabbed her Vita while being dragged off by Chihiro.

Tails and Ragna fall down the hole, to see a limp Metal Sonic body. It awakens.

"Uhh... what happened? My optical receptors is making everything look fuzzy!" The Metal Sonic exclaims

Tails looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Metal, you were possessed by a Liberator! What happened?! Why do you even have one in you?!"

Metal Sonic scratches his metallic head. "Well, if I had to hazard a guess, when I went to the Dark Realm, a Cyberman managed to upload something to me."

"So BTYT made their own Liberators? Guess when they were allied with the Metarex, they got their hands on one and copied their data to all their tech which they can unleash at any place at the sight of a Magical Girl. They were expecting Sayaka and the others, but we defeated them before they had a chance to use them... so they implanted one into you just in case." Tails tries to put the pieces together. "So, where did he go?"

Metal sighs. "Liberators are programs. They grow and replenish energy through absorbing free space in computer storage. The more gigs they have, the stronger the become. That one had to possess me because it was extremely weak. But since Chihiro has a stockpile of storage, it had quite the feast before leaping out of my mouth. Now I don't know WHERE it ran off to!"

"Most likely it's finding more storage to build an army..." Tails concludes.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Sounds like a pain in the ass. Maybe we should destroy all the computers in the area. That way they can't get their power."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"I-I think we made it." Chihiro kept panting after running for so long but they reached the Mayor's Office.

Bustup_09_10_zps4qhwslue.png

"Celes and the Mayor should be here. It might shed some light on somethings." The duo enter the Office to be greeted by the two they were looking for.

52820329_zpsamfkl2ly.png

"I assume you're here to talk about that. Very well then. I guess the time has come."

Sonic pushes Sayaka, Madoka and Homura into the office. "You three, stay here! YOU'RE what they want. Especially you, Sayaka. You're their ultimate objective."

"Sonic, I can take care of myself! Let me out there and fight!" Sayaka replies with a serious frown.

"..." Sonic thinks about. "Just stay here for a bit. I want to know how many are there."

Meanwhile, Tails and Ragna are thinking of a plan. "Destroying the computers would be easy, wouldn't it? However, it's our only way to defeat them too. Liberators, in a physical form are made of Transformium. You can slash them into bits all you want, but they'll just break into cubes and reform. However, they'll need to retreat into the computers to power themselves up quickly. Their strength can only last so long. If not, they still won't be able to die in the physical realm, but they cannot harm you either until they recharge. Only in digital form do we have the advantage against them. All we need to do is locate them lurking in the computer's files and delete them."

ragna%208_zps8n4zqeh9.png

"So the plan is to beat them up as much as possible and then beat them when they're down?"

ragna%2016_zpsyrfeemmy.png

"I love it when a good plan comes together!"

Back at the office...

52820129_zps612yqb1x.png

"The Link Joker did know about the Liberators for sometime now. They were wary of them but they never interacted."

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"Then how come Chiaki and I didn't know?"

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Because they left you with only one purpose. To make Glendios. Nothing more, nothing less."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"Anyways with their appearance here it seems like our darkest hour is at hand..."

The lone Liberator breaks into the Disciples lab.

tron003_480x640.jpg

"PREPARE FOR COPY."

It breaks down into Transformium and dives into the computer's monitor. Minutes later, 10 Liberators appear. "OBJECTIVE: LIBERATE THE 6 CHARACTERS IN NEED OF LIBERATION. THEIR WRITTEN PURPOSE MUST BE FUFILLED."

52822329_zpslba3hfcb.png

"I have a bad feeling about this guys."

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"I'm sure it will be alright." Chiaki was attached to her Vita at the moment.

"What matters now is that we stick together and protect each other..." Sayaka says, grabbing a box Sonic left off before he left. "Which is why Tails sent me some gear for you. You need protection, so Tails made Disciple-grade weapons. "Celeste, Tails decided to go all Gambit with you and got you weapons based off your skills as a gambler. Particularly explosive cards and dice that have different effects depending in what side is facing up. Chihiro, you have Cyber-Armor. You always wanted to be strong, so you can use your technology to help you achieve that strength! Extra protection, repulsors, missles, lasers and more! This thing got the approval from Tony Stark himself! Chiaki, we got you weapons from some of your favorite games through this special handheld device. It uses Transformium to generate weapons from retro games! Pretty neat huh? Just make an on-screen selection and you're ready to blow stuff up!"

Suddenly, a voice can be heard:

???: "What about me, do I get a weapon?"

latest?cb=20110719005751

"Suppose I don't need one considering I got great power and a sword staff and two guns anyways, but I'm going to be the comic relief of this story so I need something to stand out!"

"I, Shinra agent, Xiaomu, did make that hole in the wall after all!"

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"It looks neat!"

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"But I honestly haven't tried one of these things out. I guess I'll be reading that instruction manual..."

Bustup_09_13_zpsfdr3dwbg.png

"Finally! Something exciting and practical!"

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"Not to be a critic but what can this even do against them?"

Xiaomu explained why she's here:
Xiaomu: "Well, thank you captain obvious Pinky, anyone could tell that just by reading the dialogue!"

"Anyways, one of your town members is a associate of mine and she said and I quote: "This town can't go two seconds without landing itself in danger."

"And thus, here I am!"

"... Are you even paying attention to me? Being a one off is suffering!"

"Well, we need all the help we can get!" Sayaka says. "And to explain, Celes, you won't kill them, but this will at the very least allow you to hold them back. Plus, one of the dice sides creates a forcefield. Trust me you'll NEED this. If you get hit by their Identity Discs, you'll be reduced to nothing but Transformium."

Xiaomu tried to figure out who everyone is:

Xiaomu: "I am not reading two whole RP topics to find out who is who, so I'm just going to guess base on the memes I seen."

"You're Sanic, you're Megica, you're from that game Dangit Ron Paul and you're ... Dante From The Devil May Cry series?"

"Wow, you look different since we last met, is this the controversial redesign I heard so much about?"

"And I thought WE were the fourth wall breakers here." Sayaka says to Madoka. "Anyway, we're waiting on Sonic, who's looking for Liberators. We don't know how many are there."

Xiaomu offered some advice:

Xiaomu: "If you want to defeat the bad guys, all you have to do is get some hot coffee and trip and spill it all over them! Works everytime:
"... Except for Renji, he can handle it."
"... But he started requesting Ice Tea when I did it the 500th time."

Meanwhile, Sonic stumbles upon a Liberator gathering. Every second, more and more Liberators join the crowd as the cloning process continues.

"These guys are multipling faster than rabbits!" Sonic says to himself.

Xiaomu tried to solve the problem:

Xiaomu: "So, these guys are from the internet or something? What are they? Frydoons? Viruses from The World? Mets?"

"... Ooh, I get it, they're from a MOBA, that's why they're so mean!"

"... I play a lot of online games as you can see."

"Where the hell did you come from?" Sonic asks, looking behind him to see Xiaomu. "Weren't you at the office? Forget it, guess you could teleport or something. Judging from your speech, I assumed you're some sort of lady Deadpool."

"We need to figure out how to get them into the computer and delete them before their army grows any fur-"

The Liberators spot the two. "INTRUDERS. SILENCE THEM."

Xiaomu showed off her powers:

616435-xiaomu.jpg

Xiaomu: "Check this out, I'm able to trap my foes in orbs in energy!

"At this point, my partner shoots the bad guy and then we slice them in two, but you don't like the gun type."

"Don't worry, I can do this as much as please! ... Till the turn ends at least."

"I can shoot! However, it's with my sword." Sonic release a fireball from his Sentinel Sword, blowing up all the Liberators into piles of Transformium. "That was easy!"

The Liberators reform.

"Too easy."

Xiaomu got frustrated:

Xiaomu: "Darn, this is a text only format! I can't' play my theme song to override the bad guys chances at victory!"

"... Did I just say darn? ... There isn't a single person in this RP who's under 13, who's going to get hurt?"

"Plus, Val called someone a asshole in the last story, so that just seems inconsistent."

"Who's the crazy broad?" Ragna entered the scene with Tails.

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Wait don't answer that. I don't care. As long as your on my side." Ragna knows that he will be annoyed by Xiaomu.

"Tails, you got a plan on sealing these guys?" Sonic asks.

Tails looks down. "No, not yet. The best we can do right now is to keep them from getting to the office. The Liberators have a one-track mind. They'll see us as obstacles, but nothing worth wasting too much time over. This means we aren't on their radar for too long."

Xiaomu came up with a idea:

Xiaomu: "Maybe we can make them read one of my fan fics! Renji said just reading one petrified him!"

"... But how are we going to incorporate that into the story without getting Mr. Pinky banned?"

"... Yeah, I write lemons and that's it."

"If only we had someone would knew how to seal things like Kokonoe or something. These Liberators won't go down without a fight that's for sure."