Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Suddenly, a ghostly shadow appears over Pac-Man and kidnap him:

???: "He might die to bring me back to life, but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make!"

Meowkie: "T-That voice ... it's Farquaad! He's taken Pac-Man!"

Cousin: "So, wait, he's real? And Pac-Man can't really die anyways ... but we should save him before he gets any bright ideas, let's go!"

"Of course, he's real. Just didn't expect him to be in this multiverse." Homura takes off the Shrek ears. "Calling all Disciples, we got a kidnapping!"

"I'll get the others, but SOMEBODY apparently has to keep the audience occupied!" Tails says, referring to himself.

52820029_zps8r7j580n.png

"Don't look at me. I don't know how to entertain an audience."

Bustup_09_10_zps4qhwslue.png

"I can speedrun Sonic 2 if you want!"

Meowkie stopped everyone:

Meowkie: "He's a ghost now, none of our attacks will work on him, but there is someone who can stop him! We gotta focus on settin' Pac-Man free and getting a power pellet!"

Dreamy: "But what can distract him if nothing can hurt him?"

Meowkie: "He may not be able to be harmed anymore, but fear isn't always rational! Tiki, we need you!"

Tiki: "As a keeper of peace, I shall assist you, let's get that Fartwad!"

"Awww man, I was gonna get some Proton Packs!" Sonic whines. "Anyway, where do we get a Power Pellet?"

"It's not like they grow on trees!"

Sayaka points to a special garden in the village. "For a couple months, BFZ has been working on making more than just Magic Fruit Plants! She was able to create Power Pellet crops! We could use those!"

Tiki scared off Farquaad:

Tiki: "If you don't wish to be eaten again, I'd suggest you give the Pac back."

Farquaad: "I'll give him back once he's nothing but a yellow corpse. and since can Dragons talk? You things are awful enough."

Tiki: "I am not just any dragon, I am a divine dragon who serves the God and saved my home more than once."

Sayaka and Sonic find Pac-Man in a cage. "There he is! Lets break him out!" Sayaka slashes her sword at the cage, to no effect. "Crap! This thing's made of Traptanium! He must be in allegiance with somebody from Skylands! Maybe the Dream Sheep!"

Cousin came in with their Katamari:

Cousin: "A unbreakable object isn't necessarily a unmovable one and my Katmari can move anything!"

... "Nailed it!"

Punchy: "Let's get him back to the village, we can see what we do from there!"

"... Nailed it."

The gang regroups be to the village. "Farquaad's coming any second. We need to get Pac-Man out of there!" Madoka says. "Only Traptanium can break Traptanium and the Trap Masters are busy right now!"

Galaga had suggestion:

Galaga: "THE REASON WHY HE GOT KIDNAPPED IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE WE GOT DISTRACTED, THERE IS ONE WAY TO UNDO THAT ... TIME TRAVEL."

Rosie: "But the reason why we got distracted is because Homura hurt Meowkie's feeling, how are we going to make her not do that?"

Dreamy: "... Val, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Valkyrie: "Dreamy, we can't kiss Homura's ass or we'd be the jerks."

Dreamy: "No, we must get the role of Fiona so the whole kissing thing never happens."

Valkyrie: "Ooooh, that makes sense."

"Time won't affect us Disciples." Homura says. "Due to our many travels in time and space and to protect us from time manipulation from our enemies, we will always remember and be unaffected by any sort of time paradoxes or modifications. This means there is no past self to change. However, we can be the ones to change your timeline. I'll make sure Cousin will be the only one to be Shrek instead."

The TARDIS shows up as the Tenth Doctor shows up. "Oh, hello! Somebody needed me?"

"Doctor, send us to the time of the audition. I can fix this." Homura says, with the Disciples heading into the TARDIS.

"Well, then! Allons-y!" The TARDIS fades away and returns to an earlier port in time. Homura runs out and stands in front of the stage and tries her best to give the worst Shrek performance ever.

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"What's going on? Why isn't she trying anymore?"

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"Something is definitely going on but I guess we have to deal with it."

Valkyrie groaned:
Valkyrie: "It's good that you're prepared and all, but man does it make things boring sometimes."

Dreamy: "Val, I think Homura would just get more angry if you're the one ended up kissing Madoka."

Valkyrie: "Better that than having to deal with this Fartwad guy and barely being in the play."

"Just find a way to write me out so I don't get kissed." Madoka says. "We took enough liberties already."

"Therefore, everyone wins!"

Punchy pin pointed a problem:

Punchy: "Fiona is required to be in the story, she's the biggest part of Shrek's character development."

Rosie: "Sorry, Madoka, the only way we can win is for you not to get the role at all."

Dreamy: "I know someone who can over the role just fine."
Dreamy pointed at herself.

"Very well, you can remove my role. At least I was able to play in SOME timeline." Madoka says. "Good luck, Dreamy!"

The play played out like it did with the alternations to the cast:

Meowkie: "It's strange, this play was supposed to make Homura, Val and Dreamy learn about themselves, but the only person who really learned anythin' is me."

Rosie: "Well, at least we had some fun, now, let's see the Pac chomp down on some Farquadd."

Tiki: "I'm so going to enjoy this."

Valkyrie: "Lady TikI! Where did you learn how to talk like that?"

Cousin: "I'm going to assume from you."

Galaga: "WELL, IF YOU GUYS EVER DO STUFF LIKE THIS AGAIN, I'LL BE GLAD TO DIRECT"

Dreamy: "Just make sure I have a big role from the start this time."

Punchy: "Yeah, maybe we can do Shrek 2 ... the Musical ... but not Shrek The Third, anything but that."

Days passed, and Tails was hard at work in his lab. "Sheesh, I've been working on you for months. Why are you still making those weird noises?"

A Metal Sonic spazzed. "L-L-Liber..."

"You seem to work one day, and begin spewing out the same nonsense another day ever since you returned from the Dark Realm. What happened to you? I can't even bring you back home! It's like something's preventing you from entering... perhaps I need another brain to help me..." Tails finds a microphone, which broadcasts a sound to Chihiro and Chiaki's house. "Hey, Chihiro! I need your expertise for a bit!"

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"I'm happy to help out in any way I can! I'm going to use my Ultimate Programmer skills for the better!"

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"Oh hey our first review of the play is in the paper" Chiaki started reading, "'It was a very lackluster and anti-climatic performance that was lacking in the promised musical numbers.' It was written by someone anonymously."

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"Oh well I guess." Chiaki went back to her game.

Tails brings the Metal Sonic to her house. "For the past few months, this Metal Sonic has gone from his normal duties to spewing out the same word over and over again. Liber... whatever that means. I was thinking we would be able to find out what's wrong with him together."

The Metal Sonic looks at Chihiro and Chiaki. "UNKNOWN LIFE FORMS DETECTED. COMMENCING SCANNING PROCESS."

Tails looks at the Metal Sonic. "Wait... what?!"

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"Unidentified life form? I don't think its supposed to do that."

Bustup_09_20_zpsbgym3ggm.png

"This can't be good..."

"READING THROUGH FICTIONAL DATABASES... IDENTIFIED AS CHIHIRO FUJISAKI AND CHIAKI NANAMI FROM DANGANRONPA." The Metal Sonic says, arm cannon activated. "YOU ARE NOT MADE TO LIVE! YOU MUST BE LIBERATED!"

Tails was shocked when he heard those words with a voice unlike a Metal Sonic's. "A Liberator?! In MY Metal Sonic?! Everyone, get down!"

The Metal Sonic fires a laser, but Tails managed to pin both Chihiro and Chiaki to the ground, missing them and creating a hole in the wall.

Meowkie, Valkyrie, Rosie, Punchy and Dreamy left town:

Valkyrie: "We got reports of Dark Valkyrie and Saya showing up in Paris, we got to deal with it!"

Meowkie: "... Val, who are you talkin' to? I'm just going to Animal Village to pursue ... somethin'"

Dreamy: "I'll go, but I just want to see Paris."

Rosie: "I'm staying with Meowkie, the poor girl almost got her heart broken, she needs someone by her."

Punchy: "And I'm just here going to a fishing tourney out of town."

New story: The Liberators? Who could they be.

52822129_zps0esxd6k4.png

"Oh no! Why is this happening to us!?"

Bustup_09_12_zpsxu3hbscf.png

"What a bad start to today. I was hoping doing some speed runs today too..." The Meta Sonic advanced towards everyone until...

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Hells Fang!" Ragna punched the Metal Sonic with a seither powered fist. "Are you guys alright?" Suddenly a loud intercast started playing. "This is your mayor, Ren Suzugamori and I hate to say this but I am calling State of Emergency. Please stay indoors until this event resolves!" "Easy for you to say Mr. Mayor..." Ragna didn't like Ren's suggestion.

"THIS BODY IS INCAPABLE OF PROPER LIBERATION. MORE DATA REQUIRED FOR UPGRADE." The Metal Sonic uses X-Ray vision to look at the house's bottom floor, tomsee all of Chihiro's computers and harddrives. "SOURCE LOCATED." The Metal Sonic points it's arm cannon against the floor and fires, causing it to fall to the second floor.

"Chihiro, Chiaki... find Celeste, Sayaka, Madoka and Homura. They're after you and ONLY you! Libertors are creatures created by the Metarex. A physical embodiment of a Tron program. They have been programmed with the mindset that it must fufill the written destinies of all non-Metarex fictional characters by killing everyone in a specific universe if the franchise has a large focus on killing the innocent. Madoka's and your universes fit that description. They see life as the thing holding you back from your true purpose and seek to "liberate" you from the one thing holding you back!" Tails explains.