Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Fiora flew to the roof with Renji and Xiaomu:

Fiora: "They don't seem to care about us, but that gives us a advantage, we can see over things."

Reji: "... Did you have to bring us to the very top though?"

Xiaomu: "Ahh, looks like Reji is afraid of heights!"

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"Hmmm... I think I'm almost done with this..." Chihiro is hard at work.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"This plan better work or we might have some company soon." Rachel was calmly sipping tea while everyone is hard at work.

"Just one more thing..." Tails saves the file to a USB drive for backup. "And... done! Ladies and Gentlemen, the Liberator's worst nightmare!"

latest?cb=20130507195344

"Alter-Ego 2.0!"

Xiaomu checked into the future:

Xiaomu: "These guys are going to be okay."

Fiora: "What makes you say that? Do you have visions like Shulk?"

Xiaomu: "Nah, I just looked into the group's PM, who could do a puzzle game story when everyone is dead?"

"So, how is this thing an army?" Sonic asks.

"It's a one-man army!" Tails replies with total confidence. "Alter-Ego 2.0 has an anti-virus function built in. I have programmed it to see Liberators as a virus. It's made to destroy Liberators!"

"Now then, let's set you up for Cyberspace transfer!" Cyrus says.

Sonic stops him. "Are you sure about this? Our real bodies are still in the real world. What if the Liberators get us while we're defenseless like this in reality? Perhaps let's let Alter-Ego deal with them..."

"But they need bait to enter the Digiverse!" Cyrus says. "It sure is a risky move, and you are welcome to sit out, but the 5 people being sought out MUST come! If these Liberators are as one-track as you say they are, they will certainly follow all of them there!"

Meanwhile, in another time, in another place:

Meowkie: "Recent events had made me think really hard about this, but please, I ask of you: Will you go out with me?"

Sam: "... Well, this is sudden, but I guess we can make it work.'

Rosie: "Well, now that everything here is taken care of, let's head back to town."

"Now, where are those other 3? Niniko? Floor? Xiaolin Showdown? Are those their names?" Cyrus asks. "Perhaps they can come with you 5 for protection alongside Alter-Ego."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"So who's all going? Rabbit is going to stay here for sure but do we really need to drag these kids along? I'm not a babysitter you know."

Nenenko turn back into Neito:

Neito: "If you don't require a child, than I shall go in her place."

Xiamou teleported in with Fiora and Reji:

Xiamou: "Who are you calling kid! I'm 765 years old!"

Fiora: "... Probably not you since you weren't even here when he said it."

Reji: "And now we lost our main advantage because you got angry at a comment that wasn't directed at you. I'm deducing the amount of Tofu you get to 2."

Xiamou : "NOT MY TOFU!"

"I'm going." Sonic says. "Tails watch over us. I'm counting on you."

"You got it." Tails prepares the Cyberspace chamber. "You ready?"

Nenenko turn back into Neito:

Neito: "If you don't require a child, than I shall go in her place."

Xiamou teleported in with Fiora and Reji:

Xiamou: "Who are you calling kid! I'm 765 years old!"

Fiora: "... Probably not you since you weren't even here when he said it."

Reji: "And now we lost our main advantage because you got angry at a comment that wasn't directed at you. I'm deducing the amount of Tofu you get to 2."

Xiamou : "NOT MY TOFU!"

'"Alright, now's not the time to argue! Choose a pod and prepare for mental transportation!" Cyrus places his hand over a button.

Sonic, sitting in a pod taps his foot. "Come on, we gotta wipe these Liberators out!"

Neito entered first:

Neito: "I have the most experience with the Virtual World, besides, you never know if the Frydoons might strike."

Firora entered next:

Fiora: "I know death and how to come back, let me handle this."

Xiaomu:entered third:

Xiaomu: "I wonder if we'll see Kite and Black Nose here!"

Reji entered last:

Reji: "For once, I'm the one with the least amount of idea to what to do."

"Let's rock and roll!" Sonic, Sayaka, Madoka and Homura follow. 

"Alright, now where's Alter-Ego?" He asks, looking around.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"I'm ready to take on those sons of a bitches any day!"

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"I guess we'll come to. If you really want us as bait then we have no choice but to comply."

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"I-I still don't have that much combat experience but I'll try to keep up."

Bustup_09_10_zps4qhwslue.png

"I'll go with, You might need my gaming skills for something."

When they entered the realm, they found their voices distorted:

Xiaomu: "Oh, hey, we have ROBOT VOICES, COME ON EVERYBODY, FOLLOW AFTER ME, WORK IT HARDER

Fiora: "Make it better?"

Neito: "Do it faster!"

Xiaomu: "Make us stronger!"

Reji: :"Our work is never over."

Xiaomu: "Reji? You're a Daft Punk fan?"

Reji: "No, I mean our work is literately never over, look up ahead."

Fiora: "I think it's time for me to show off what I can do, let's press on and on and on!"

Neito: "Let's not lose our heads though!"

Fiora: "Final Cross!"

Fiora manged to be powerful enough to keep them distracted for a good time

Suddenly, a digital version of Chihiro emerged in front of everyone. "Hello. I am Alter-Ego 2.0. Or you can just call me Alter-Ego. It's nice to meet you."

"I have been programmed to serve the Disciples and their allies in any way possible. Especially to stop the Liberators from killing my father and his friends. Now, I sense a horde of Liberators coming this way. I suggest you all take cover immediately and prepare for a surprise assault."

52822829_zpsufddwusd.png

"Wow. This is...incredibly jarring..."

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"Yeah. There's two of you now."

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"If you can hear me, please do focus on the mission ahead."

"And the mission is... destroy all the Liberators because here they come!" Sonic prepares his sword.

Alter-Ego's right hand becomes an arm cannon, firing what looks like Truth Bullets at the Liberators, destroying some. Alter-Ego's left hand morphs into a sword, slashing at Liberators coming after him.

Some Liberators look at Chihiro and Alter-Ego, confused at the idea of having two of them. Nevertheless, they attack both, albiet with less concentration.

Rosie and Meowkie returned to town to see it deserted:

Rosie: "Wow, did everyone go on vacation?"

Meowkie: "There is a note on Sayaka's door: "Trying to avoid death, will explain later, probably, uh, happy holiday whenever someone comes back to actually reads this."

"... Boss, do you think we should do somethin'?"

Rosie: "I don't think there is anything we can do."

Ragna blocked an attack aimed at Chihiro.

ragna%2012_zpsn19gakm5.png

"Look kid. Its now or never! Don't hesitate to beat these guys to a pulp!"

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"Right!" Chihiro used his repulsors to blast away several Liberators."

Bustup_09_06_zpsowsya9uq.png

"These things just keep on coming..."

"We can't keep this up!" Sayaka says, slashing at several Liberators. "They just keep coming!"

Sayaka gets pinned to the ground.

"ACCEPT IT, SAYAKA MIKI. YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING. YOU WERE MADE TO DIE!" A Liberator says, activating its Identity Disc.

Xiaomu had one more idea:

Xiaomu: "Fiora, you use your beam to project stuff, Neito, you rewrite things so this ... thing ... I have saved on my Crosspedia is reflected in the beam."

Reji:" Fox girl, you're not going to..."

Xiaomu: "Yes, yes, I am."

Xiaomu's fan fics appeared in front in Fiora's beam:

Fiora: ".... What is wrong with you?"

Neito: "Thank goodness Neneko isn't here, this would traumatize her,."

Xiaoumu: "Reji, you're the only one who can bare to read them, say it out loud."

Reji: "... The things I do for peace."

Sonic hits the Liberator with a Homing Attack, making the Identity Disc barely miss Sayaka. "Get away from her!"

The Liberator simply laughs. "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THINKING YOU CAN CHANGE THE FATE OF SUCH HOPELESS BEINGS. YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THE WILLS OF THE WRITERS YOU SWORE TO PROTECT... YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY GOD AND SAVE THEM ALL?"

"Just because I protect them doesn't mean I agree with them all the time! They're my friends, and if I have to play god to protect them, so be it!" Sonic replies.

The Liberator shakes its head. "DELUSIONAL..."

Xiaomu butt in:

Xiaomu: "Excuse me, but you're the delusional ones here! We as writers can respect the original works and still come up with our own interpretations! According to your logic, Batman should use guns because his original creator didn't have that rule, are you saying Batman should be a killer?"

Fiora: "I was supposed to die not once but twice, one at the hand of my best friend, but the future is our to decide, and if this is the future you want, then you keep your stinking future!"

Neito: "Some of us would never get another chance if the future was written in stone, according to your own logic, you should live under the rule of the Frydoons."

Reji: "Simply put, you are nothing but a killer, you have no better reason to exist than any of us."