Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Xiaomu posted a link to ... wait a minute, I didn't write this:

Xiaomu: "Sorry, Mr. Pinky, we need this! Reji, let's get out there and do our best!"

Reji: "Hmph, you're going to be hella bored once you fulfilled your meaningless task, now, let's kick some ass!"

Xiaomu: "I teleported you two onto the ship, get on there while you still have time!"

Sonic takes Sayaka to the ship. "Just save them, okay?!"

He turns to Sayaka. "You'll be okay, right? You'll be okay..."

"I'll be fine... we just need a safe place to go." Sayaka says, still in pain over her severed limbs.

"The Future Foundation. We gotta find them." Sonic steers the ship. "I'm sure they can help."

Meanwhile, back in Forest Crossing:

Meowkie: "... It's pretty lonely here, I wonder what's takin' them so long."

Rosie: "Who is taking so long?"

Meowkie: "Well, pretty much everyone, boss."

Sonic, piloting the ship looks behind him, seeing Liberators catch up to them on Light Jets. 

Sildeshow_DanielSimon_TronLightJet01-500

"These guys don't quit! Alter-Ego, you better find an alternate route to the Future Foundation's base, I'm taking a surprise turn!" Sonic steers the ship off course to escape the Liberators

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Goddammit! We need someone to snip these bastards out of the sky!"

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"My repulsors only go so far. I can't do it."

Sonic looks behind him to see Madoka and Homura, free from the machines. "Oh, Sayaka..." Tears forming in Madoka's eyes. "It hurts to see you like this!"

"It reminds me of the time you rotted to death in one timeline." Homura bluntly says.

Madoka angerly turns to the raven-haired Magical Girl. "Homura! That's very inconsiderate!"

"It's fine. I'm still alive, after all. Besides, I have healing powers. My limbs will regenerate... eventually." Sayaka tries to reassure her friend.

Neneko fired Calamity Ripper after Calamity Ripper before passing out:

Neneko: "Can''t go on ... I can't."

Fiora: "You fought well, little warrior, go ahead and take a good long nap, hey, Shopkeep, you don't have any guns for sale, do you?"

Sylphie: "Well, I don't sell guns, but I do have a couple, go ahead and take them, free of charge."

"My shield has tons of guns. You can browse through my selection." Homura says.

Sonic scoffs. "Yeah, the ones you stole from a military base."

Xiaomu and Reji teleported back on the ship:
Xiaomu: "Am I the only one who noticed the picture a couple of pages back was changed to show actually Sylphie instead of Miyuki-chan?"

Reji: "I'm just glad we're somehow alive. So, when are we going to lead them to that lifeless universe?"

Fiora: "We gotta wait for them to heal first, it's too big of a risk."

The ship continued to swerve away from the Liberators, but cannot seem to lose them. "I'd give the Liberators this, they are persistant!"

"So... will those revive things be able to save the citizens of this world killed by the Liberators? Even in their Transformium form?" Madoka asks.

Fiora confirmed they worked:
Fiora: "I saw some guy with really big eyebrows come back as a human! ... I think, are humans what they call the people of this world or do they call them Homs like in the Bionis?"

Sylphie: "These revives were partly funded by the Shinira organization and thus they take elements from many worlds and combine science and magic, me and my partner Miyuki made them ourselves."

Reji: "So, we indirectly saved your asses from the trouble of a death count."

"Thank goodness..." Madoka breathed a sigh of relief.

"We still need to be careful." Sonic goes to the others. "You only have so many. I think it's unlikely you have enough for the world's population. Not to mention that the Liberators don't care for public property and the world is becoming nothing but Transformium ashes building after building."

Xiaomu tried to keep things calm:

Xiaomu: "Don't you know how video game merchs work? They never run out of stuff, you just run out of money."
Sylphie: "I'll give them to this world free of charge, next time you're on a adventure, it's gonna cost ya! Isn't that right, Miyuki?"

Miyuki: "Righty-o!"

Xiaomu: "You were in here this whole time? No wonder this thing felt heavier than it should."

Miyuki: "You calling me fat?"

Reji: "Probably not, but I can call her poor with words."

"We're greatful for your assistance, Sylphie." Sonic says. "But we can't get too cocky, even with unlimited revives. There is still a ton of irreversable damage that can be done to the world. More importantly, their hope."

Fiora reassured that would not happen:

Fiora: "Hope will always remain as long as the heroes exist and what is impossible is proven wrong, in this case, we gotta do both. ... Oh, hey, Neneko is waking up!"

Miyuki: "I gave her a wake up potion, that will be 5 dollars please."

Neneko: "Worry, you won't? I can pay for it!"

Sonic looks behind him, to see no Liberators after everyone. "We're safe... for now."

Alter-Ego reactivates. "Now approaching the headquarters for the Future Foundation."

"Alright, Sayaka. Listen to me. Once we get there, you'll be under the care of the Future Foundation. Even if your limbs regenerate, do not and I mean do NOT go back to the fight. Got it?" Sonic orders.

Sayaka sighs. "Fine..."

Reji got impatient:

Reji: "I know the main flaw of the orb is someone can escape just by moving it around too much, so I got..."

Slyphie: "Bought, actually."

Reji: "Yeah, whatever, anyways, we have a motionless glass now ... assuming  this isn't sort of scam."

"Even if the glass isn't motionless, we have to put it somewhere safe afterwards." Sonic says. "We can't risk getting it in the wrong hands."

"I'd put in the Disciples Vault."

Reji shook his head:

Reji: "I'm not sure you understand our plan, we plan to trap them in the orb and then place the orb in the lifeless dimension and then seal off all entrance and exit to this dimension."

Xiaomu: "No big loss, if no one is living there, life probably can't be supported there anyways."

Fiora: : "... So, no matter if they escape the orb or not, they live in solitude."

"Well, that works too." Sonic says. "Now prepare for landing!"

The Ship finally docks at the Future Foundation's HQ. "I just hope somebody's here..."

Meanwhile, back at Forest Crossing, Val and Dreamy got back from Paris:

Valkyrie: "Why can't that flying shop show up when I actually need it."

Dreamy: "At least you had my moral support."

Valkyrie: "Yeah, calling me a loser is great moral support..."

Meanwhile, back at Borg Industries, Cyrus and Tails witness the battle unfold. "Every country is being invaded by Liberators. I even called in the Ninja!" Cyrus exclaims, pointing at a screen.

"Ngh! These guys won't stop coming!" Kai says, clashing his sword with a Liberator's Light Baton.

Nya, taking others to safety on the Destiny's Bounty circles around the city. "Just keep going! Cyrus says the Disciples have a plan!"

Chiaki knocked on the metal doors of the Future Foundation headquarters.

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"I'm pretty sure someone is home." Someone opens the door.

Bustup_01_01_zpshrx8tyxx.png

"Oh hey guys! I guess you're here to see Makoto huh?"

52820029_zps8r7j580n.png

"Great. You're the last person anyone would want to see!"

"I just need to see anyone, Nagito. We need to work together to initiate an evacuation of the planet as well as to tend to my injured friend." Sonic walks into the headquarters lobby. "The Destiny's Bounty isn't enough."

Bustup_01_15_zpsdwuqegr3.png

"Well come on in neighbor! We'll share a nice cozy hot of tea with you!"

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"Really!? That's nice of you!" Everyone entered the Future Foundation HQ to investigate this menace.