Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"That's the problem. We need to get them into a computer and delete them! It's our only way! The thing is... how?" Tails thinks to himself.

"Uh, Tails? I'm looking through the cameras, the Liberators are escaping into a portal!" Sonic says. "I'll track their coordinates." Sonic presses a button, which scans the Portal on screen and displays the exact location they are going to. "New Ninjago City? That means..."

"Borg Industries!"

Fiora had a suggestion:
Fiora: "A ... incident made me get into a situation where I could get into something, but not get out, I think the way to win is to trap these things in a place with no exit."

Xiaomu: "Looks like Mister Pinky is still afraid of giving out Xenoblade spoilers."
Reji: "Or he's being rather considerate, that's not important right now, we gotta to find a idea that works and stick with it."

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"Borg Industries..." Chihiro started thinking, "I think we can drive them off into the virtual world and beat them there. After all Borg has the technology to take us to the virtual world."

"Actually, that might work! Come, follow me!" Tails says, opening a portal. "Going into the digital realm is still a risky move considering Borg has so many computer storage, Liberators can make thousands of themselves! We need a Liberator of ourselves too to give us a upper hand! Luckily, I got just the idea AND the resources!" He holds the Identity Disc.

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"Oh boy! This will work out!"

ragna%2016_zpsyrfeemmy.png

"Alright! Let's kick these stupid sons of a bitches out of this world! Oh but let me make a quick call first. We're gonna need them." Ragna suddenly then shouted, "Hey Rabbit!"

rachel%208_zpsswdupcpm.png

"This better be important Ragna." Rachel suddenly appeared.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"We're going to take out these Liberators in a different world so we're going to need you to watch over us in the other world we're going into and give us some helpful tips."

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"Very well. I shall be your intelligence since you lack of it." Ragna growled at Rachel's snarky comments.

Xiaomu introduced the last guest chracter:

Xiaomu: "Wow, my metaness is rubbing off on Mr. Pinky, cool! Anyways, you heard the man, here she is!"

latest?cb=20121120010909

Neneko: "Missed, did you? It's a mystery! Know virtual worlds well, I do!"

Reji: "Oh, great, just what I need, another annoying little girl."

Xiaomu: "Who are you calling little?"

Fiora: "Uh, shouldn't you be more upset about being called annoying?"

Everyone enters Borg Industries to see Cyrus' lab in ruins.

3a94302a519f5de3c9613f37b6d2d55e.jpg

"Help! Some masked people came up to me and pinned me to this machine! They escaped into my computers!"

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Goddammit!" Ragna rushed to take the machine off of Borg, to no avail.

52820129_zps612yqb1x.png

"At least they're where we want them now..."

"Please! Get them off! I assume you all want to go to Cyberspace, but you need me to go there!" Cyrus says.

Sonic tries to cut off the claws. "I... can't! Ugh!"

He turns around to see an army of Liberators.

"Crap."

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Oh no you don't! Inferno Divider!" Ragna hacked at a Liberator upwards, slicing it in 2. It didn't take long for it to regenerate.

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"E-eat this!" Chihiro activated his repulsors, Iron Man style sending the Liberators flying.

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"What does my thing do again? I didn't read the manual."

Reji stopped the others from using their powers:
Reji: "Save your energy, let's just focus on getting Mr. Borg out of here!"
Fiora: "Oh, wow, another person who lives in metal armor? I guess I'm not alone anymore!"
Neneko: "How to get out, do we? Mystery, it is?"

Xiamou: "I'll just shield them with my force field! Yep, that's one of my powers, kind readers of this RP!"

"We can't kill them, but we CAN push them back until we find a way to free Cyrus!" Sonic says. He creates streams of fire from his sword, pusing several Liberators back. "Look out!"

Identity Discs begin flying all over the place, hitting many pieces of equipment, derezzing them into Transformium.

"That's it! Tails, use your Disc!" Sonic yells.

Tails, using his wrench to create streams of Electricity couldn't reach for the Disc. "I have my hands full right now!"

Bustup_09_03_zpsaozc6fda.png

"Do I have to do everything around here!" Chiaki ran to grab the disc.

Bustup_09_17_zpsl66k79rh.png

"Take this!" Chiaki threw the disc at the Liberators, forcing them back.

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"They seem to know its effects on them so of course they would have to start dodging it."

Xiaomu trapped them in orbs of enegy:

Xiaomu: "The turn is going to end soon! Hurry and do what you have to do quickly!"

Fiora: "... Turn? There is no turns."

Xiamou: "... Let me contribute some drama, for pete's sake!"

The disc Chiaki through ricocheted off the wall and onto the machine holding Cyrus in place, derezzing it and setting him free. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Allow me to return the favor! Nindroids!"

Suddenly, Nindroids break throuh the door and begin firing at the Liberators.

"Quickly! Downstairs before it's too late!" Cyrus gets onto his wheelchair and dashes to the elevator.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"We may need this for later." Rachel had Nago grab the disc and everyone ran downstairs.

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Do you really think a couple of robots can do anything to them?"

Everyone goes into a lower level. "Now, I stocked up on Cyberspace transporters. Now you must be careful, those creatures are increasing in numbers by the second!"

"Before we go, we need help. We need to make our own help." Tails says. "Rachel, hand me the disc. Chihiro... you still know how to make an AI?"

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"Very well. I shall grant your request." Rachel gave Tails the disc.

52821629_zpsyqohwtxa.png

"Yes I do since its my life's work but it will take me some time. Rome wasn't built in a day after all."

Neneko turned into Neito at the right moment:

Neito: "To keep them trapped, we need to make them believe there is something that they want in the trap, that's where you come in Ms. Miki, using the hologram technique you used earlier, we can lure them into to this program I made."

Fiora: "... Wasn't this the same person with very bizarre sentence structure  a few minutes ago?"

Reji: :"Technically yes and technically no, it doesn't matter, what does matter is that we use everything we got to make sure these menaces never come back and that might be our last hope."

"Wit me and Cyrus, we can get this done in a snap, Chihiro! I made robots in the span of minutes!" Tails says, hooking up the Disc to the computer. "Now, I'm gonna use this Disc for Liberator data, but I'm gonna extract all sinister motives, essentially making a template for us to work with."

"Ah, I see what you're doing! Now, we need a new personality to upload! Someone kind with no evil in their hearts at all!" Cyrus says. "Like you!" He points at Chihiro and gets out a syringe. "I need a bit of your blood to make this work, though. I hope you don't mind. It's only a pinch."

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"I-I-I uhhhhhhhh....." Chihiro fainted at the sight of the syringe.

Bustup_09_20_zpsbgym3ggm.png

"That solves one problem but it started another one." Chiaki rushed to Chihiro's side, trying to wake him up.

Cyrus sighs. "Well, while she's passed out, she won't notice." He pricks Chihiro's skin, taking a bit of his blood.

"Uh, Cyrus. Chihiro's a guy." Tails corrects.

"That's not the weirdest thing about him. Why is his blood pink?!" Cyrus asks.

Neito turned back into Neneko:

Neneko: "Problematic, is it? Wake him up with giant hammer, I will?"
Fiora: "No, you won't, we don't need them to be in a outright coma."

Neneko: "Hmm, how to solve mystery, will I? ... Ah, I got it! ... Let her wear my lucky hat, I will!"

Xiaomu: "Good thing this is a text so we don't have to reveal what's actual under that hat."
Renji: "I don't think a hat will do much."

Chihiro felt better.

Fiora: "Sometimes, you just gotta believe."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"H-huh? What was I doing?"

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"Oh right! Making an ai!" Chihiro got to work on programming an ai.

Cyrus began working Chihiro's blood into a digital form, giving it Chihiro's personality while Chihiro himself worked on the thinking process.

Meanwhile, Tails has been programming the powers, attributes and pre-installed knowledge. "The Liberators won't know what hit them!"