Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

The Liberator didn't listen to any of it. "MUST FOLLOW DIRECTIVE. MUST LIBERATE DANGANRONPA." It sets its sight on Chihiro. "THE WEAK ONE MUST DIE FIRST."

Alter-Ego blasts the Liberator into a pile of Transformium. "Nobody calls my father weak!"

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"I'm a parent of two already? Wow I'd never thought I'd say that."

rachel%208_zpsswdupcpm.png

"Get your head out of the clouds and fight!" Rachel seemed annoyed by Chihiro's day dreaming.

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"Since this is the digital world anything goes right? I'm going to summon help." Chiaki tried as hard as she could and summoned...

Sansanimated.gif

"somebody called for lil ol me?"

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"Can you defeat these Liberators for us?" "its out of my power babe" Sans replied, "well guud luck out there."

Sayaka stands up. "Fiora is right! The future is mine to decide! I had the opportunity to stay dead and live in the Law of Cycles, where I am supposed to belong. But I found my true calling!"

"Let's finish this!" Sayaka summons Oktavia. "Let's go, Tidal Wave!"

A forcefield surrounds everyone as a wave destroys all the Liberators in sight.

"Did... did we do it?" Sayaka asks. 

Sonic looks around. "Almost... but, does anyone know where Celeste is?"

Meanwhile, a Liberator stumbles out of a portal, in the computer room of Hope's Peak Academy. "OPERATION: OPENING STATEMENT... MUST ADVANCE." It stands up, carrying an unconsious Celeste.

Reji pointed at Xiaomu:

Reji: "Fox girl, you're the one with that weird meta stuff, you pin point out where we need to go."

Xiaomu: "I will ... on one condition."

Reji: "... You get 10 pieces of tofu and you can read to me your "Magnum Opus" when we get home."

xiaomu_project_x_zone_2_intro_5_by_lolna

Xiaomu: "She's somewhere in the Dong Rope universe, some academy or something like that."

"That's where we're going next, then!" Sonic looks up to the sky. "Cyrus, Tails! Let's go!"

Tails presses the button to send everyone back. "It's... not working!"

"The Liberators have changed the system!"

Sayaka scratches her head. "How? Liberators aren't smart enough to do that. They only think about killing people like me."

Suddenly, a screen appeared in front of them, showing a Liberator. "I HAVE GROWN BEYOND MY PRIMARY OBJECTIVE. THE KNOWLEDGE FROM THAT METAL SONIC HAS INCREASED MY MENTAL CAPACITY. WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, OPERATION: OPENING STATEMENT HAS BECOME MY PRIMARY GOAL. DANGANRONPA'S WORLD WILL DIE AND ALL I NEED IS TAEKO YASUHIRO. YOUR LIBERATION WILL COME SOON, THAT IS IF YOU DON'T DIE FROM STARVATION FROM BEING LOCKED IN HERE!"

Reji smirked:
Reji: "It's not going to be that easy, not only do we Neito here who can override the lock."

Neito: "And I already did."

Reji: "But when we go on a adventure, she is not far behind."

char_118775.jpg

Sylphie: "Hello, strangers, what are you buying, what are you selling?"

Fiora: "Ooh, you sound just like a merchant!"

Xiaomu: "We're buying a ride in your store."

Sylphie: "Alright, just don't touch the merch! I'm getting a lot of money for those replica Mega Man helmet."

"I'm confused... that Liberator talked about somebody called Taeko. Who's that?" Madoka asks. "Is he referring to Celeste?"

"Was that her real name?"

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"Considering she's the Queen of Liars I guess I could kind of see it."

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"I bet she has a lot of explaining to do. Right after we save her."

Sylphie dropped everyone off:

Sylphie: "Goodbye, now, this ride will be $50000 dollars."

Xiaomu: "$50000 dollars? Uh, can we do something else to..."

Reji: "No, fox girl, this story has enough subplots as it is, we'll just have the origination pay the bill."

Slyphie: "Well, I'll drop the bill if you find a way to promote my line of instant revives."

Fiora: "Sounds nifty, we could use that actually."

The ride sent everyone to Danganronpa's world, which was in ruins thanks to Monokuma.

"Wow, this world really needs to be fixed. It's in shambles!" Madoka says, looking around the torn apart city.

Bustup_09_11_zpspnay6alj.png

"Just what happened here?" Chiaki was observing the world around them.

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"At least we're here right?"

"Well, if a evil bear attacked the world by causing social disarray followed by a group of genocidal programs, you get a wreck of a world!" Sayaka says. "You need the Future Foundation more than ever!"

All the TVs and monitors in the world showed off the Liberators, with Celeste being chained up onto a machine similar to what happened to Cyrus. "CITIZENS OF DANGANRONPA. YOU MAY REJOICE, AS YOUR WORLD WILL SOON REACH ITS PURPOSE! TO FALL! THIS SPECIFICALLY GOES TO THE FUTURE FOUNDATION! GIVE UP YOUR MEANINGLESS MISSION OF HOPE FOR THIS, IS YOUR DESTINY!" The Liberator who was speaking prepares to activate its Identity Disc. "WHAT HAPPENS TO HER, WILL BE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, EMBRACE YOUR DEATH WITH OPEN ARMS."

"Alter-Ego! Where are they?!" Sonic yells into the DEUS, where Alter-Ego is backed up to.

"Hope's Peak Academy! You have to go!" Alter-Ego responds.

Xiaomu asked everyone to grab her hand:

Xiaomu: "We can just teleport there, grab on!"
Fiora: "We didn't you to just teleport us to this dimension in the first place?"

Xiaiomu: "I can teleport, not hop universes, I mean, I don't even have Scuttbugs."

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"These guys are really pissing me off!"

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"We have to save Celes before its too late!"

Xiaomu transported everyone to the room, where they are on camera for the whole world to see. "Celes! Hang on!" Sayaka throws an Idenity Disc at the machine, freeing Celes.

"THE DISCIPLES HAVE ESCAPED!" One Liberator says.

The leader presses a button. "FORGET THE INTIMIDATION. KILL THEM ALL!" The Liberators decompose into Transformium and take on the form of Monokumas with Identity Discs. "UPUPUPU! IT'S LIBERATION TIIIIME!"

All around the world, MonoLiberators rise from computers throughout the globe, killing person after person an a full on invasion.

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"Oh no! This is like last time!"

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"They're at least ugly I'll give them that." Ragna rushed to the battle.

Back at Borg Industries, Tails and Cyrus are hard at work. "Tails, contact the Future Foundation for help! I'm calling my Nindroids!"

"I'm on it! I'm alerting all Metal Sonics to fight the Liberators too!" Tails frantically goes through the DEUS contact list, requesting backup.

Xiaomu commented on the killings:
Xiaomu: "Dang son, this got dark.

"... So, I think it's time we put those instant revives to work."

Fiora: "I shall pass them out as far as I can, leave this to me!"

The Disciples run across the halls, trying to escape Hope's Peak with everyone alive.

"Can those revives work? Everyone they kill becomes a pile of Transformium! Can they work on converted matter?" Homura asks.

"Let's hope so!" Sonic reaches the end of the school, breaking the locked door effortlessly. "The thing is, we can't kill any Liberators! Not here! How can we possibly stop them?! There's no way to lure them back into Cyberspace without risking millions of lives!"

"We can't... it's hopeless." Homura looks down.

Reji pulled out the crosspedia:

Reji: "There is one more possibility ... Shinra reports you have come across a orb of sealing and we ourselves have came across a dimension with no life to threaten, if we can seal them in this orb  in that dimension, we can keep them trapped in there  till we close off the dimension ourselves."

Xiaomu: "But we have no way to get there unless we pay Sylphie more."

Neito: "I guess what they say are true, more money, more problems. Anyways, I'm going to revert to Neneko soon so I have one more word of advise to you: You have to write the ending to your story."

"Well, The Disciples have quite a lot of money, but I'm not sure she accepts our currency."  Sonic says. "This orb of sealing might be our only shot, though. We need to make sure we prevent as much death as possible in the meantime."

Sylphie and Fiora shown up:

Slyphie: "Well, I'm not greedy, I run a business but there is no point in doing so if everyone is dead, plus, you made my revives sell billions!"

Fiora: "I added some Ether Crystals to add some punch, I also got this."

She pulled out the orb of sealing

Xiaomu: "Good! We don't have to pay you for that trip anymore, do we?"

Slyphie: "Nope! ... But you do have to pay me now for that trip to Makai."

Neneko: "Broke, you will be?"

During the fight against the Liberators, more and more civillians died in the battle. "Its no use! Even with the Nindroids and Metal Sonics, they keep coming!"

"BECAUSE IN THE END, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR PURPOSE!" More machines appear, created by the Transformium remains of the Liberated victims, snaring Madoka, Sayaka, Homura, Chihiro and Chiaki. "

"WE HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS." A Liberator gets his Identity Disc and pushes it through Sayaka's arms, turning them into Transformium. "Ah! Ah!"

"YOUR LIBERATION SHALL NOT BE SWIFT. IT SHALL BE PAINFUL!"

Sayaka's legs get cut off, becoming Transformium! "Agh! Aaaaaah!"

Sonic, with tears in his eyes, dashes to Sayaka, but if overcome by Liberators. "You bastards! Stop!"

Neneko commented on the Liberators:

Neneko: "They don't have much depth than kill, they do?"

Xiaomu: "Yeah, but we can't win this battle by criticizing some writing ... or maybe we can! Hey, you idiots, if you're so smart, what exactly are you going to do when you succeed in this  goal? Just wander around for eternity aimless?"

Reji: "And we still have what could be your downfall, so, come and get it!"

Neneko: "You don't have much of a purpose, do you?"

Slyphie: "Ooh, they look angry, but they aren't chasing after the ship yet..."

Fiora: "FINAL CROSS! Quick, Sonic, grab Sayaka and get on the ship!"

"ONCE EVERYONE IS LIBERATED, OUR PURPOSE HAS BEEN FULFILLED. WE ARE MADE TO KILL AND ONLY TO KILL."

Sonic spins mercilessly through the Liberators, and grabs the limbless Sayaka. "It's okay, it's okay, we'll get you out of here."

"The others... save the others..." Sayaka groans.

The Liberators try to grab Sayaka, while the others set their sights on Madoka, Homura, Chihiro, Chiaki and Celeste.