Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Meowkie revealed her trouble:

Meowkie: "I'm startin' to think Homura doesn't like me..."

Valkyrie: 'That's ridiculous! Everyone likes you!"

Rosie: "Don't take it to heart, Meowkie, that girl is hard to impress."

Tiki: "And I'm sure if you give enough of a performance, she'll love you."

Cousin: "Remember, Meowkie, somebody loved you enough to have your child, don't care so much about one person's thoughts."

Punchy: "Besides, you got to give it your all in a play, that's why it's called acting."

Dreamy: "Speaking of which, your scene is up, go get em, tiger!" 

Sonic hears what Meowkie said. "Homura has had a disliking for people for many years. Her time-travelling days traumatized her and caused her to not trust anyone. She has devoted her entire life for Madoka. Knowing she's fictional didn't help either."

"But there is good in her. She can be a great hero... if only we could let it out."

Meowkie came onto the scene:

Meowkie: "*Sniff* *Sniff* No one will ever know."

Galaga: "SAYAKA, ENTER THE SCENE."

Meowkie: :"Donkey? You were here this whole time? .... Please don't Shrek."

"Princess! Were you eaten?! Don't worry Fiona, I'll get you out of there!" Sayaka yells into Meowkie's belly to emulate the scene.

Meanwhile, as the moment continued, Madoka went backstage for a bit of relief. "Man, I never been a part of a play this ambitious before!"

Meowkie was a bit confused herself:

Meowkie: "... Did she yell at my stomach? Did that happen in the movie?"

Galaga: "EH, IMPROVE IS WEIRD, ANYWAYS, THIS SCENE IS OVER, GET READY FOR THE BIG ONE."

Meowkie: "Well, okay ... I really should go over the script with this time I have."

Madoka gets into the wedding dress for the play's climax. "I've always wanted to be in one of these!" Madoka says happily, observing her clothes. "They look so nice and white! I know my Mom once went on and on about how good I'd look in one of these if I get married."

"Too bad she doesn't even remember me..."

Valkyrie got impatient:

Valkyrie: "When I'm supposed to show up? I want some limelight!"

Meowkie: "Val, your character doesn't appear till the very end."

Valkyrie: "Ooh ... is that so? That's really quite the bummer."

"We're gonna get to the scene where Donkey and Shrek mend their friendship." Sonic says. "Do we get Homura?"

Everyone backstage erupts into laughter.

"Cousin it is."

Valkyrie objected:

Valkyrie: "HOLD IT! We did this play so we can find out more about ourselves, Cousin already knows the lesson associated with this scene, so Homura is the one who has to do it."

Dreamy: "Listen, we're not letting ourselves make total fools out of ourselves for nothing. she must do the scene."

Tiki: "... I believe the scene is starting right now, it's too late for Cousin to enter it."

"This half of the swamp is yours, and that is mine. I did half the work, I get half the booty." Sayaka says, building a wall through the swamp.

Homura tries to dismantle the wall, with Sayaka pushing her away. "This is my swamp!" Homura yells.

"Our swamp!"

"Let go, Donkey!"

"You let go!"

"STUBBORN JACKASS!"

"SMELLY OGRE!"

Homura lets go and walks away. "I'm through with you."

"It's always me, me, me, isn't it, Shrek? Not giving a damn of what anyone thinks or feels! You are mean to me, insult me, and don't appreciate anything that I do! Well, you should probably know that I have feelings too! Not just the princess!"

Sonic looks at the script. "Wow, Sayaka's really winging it here."

Galaga directed the last few scenes:

Galaga: "MEOWKIE, TIKI, GET READY, YOU'RE ON IN A FEW MINUTES."

Meowkie: "... Cousin? Where are you going?"

Cousin: "I'll be watching on the sidelines, I'm done with the role, because I'm not the one I need it."

Tiki: "How noble of you ... but that means...."

"Fiona called me ugly. A disgusting, hideous creature." Homura says.

"She wasn't talking about you. She was talking about... uhhh, somebody else." Sayaka replies.

"...She did? Who was she talking about?"

Sayaka begins to walk away. "Why should I talk to you? It's not like you listen."

"Saya-I mean, Donkey... I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for... treating you badly and pretending you don't exist. Guess I am just a stupid, ugly ogre. Can you forgive me?" Homura asks.

Sayaka grins. "That's what friends are for, right?"

Meanwhile, telepathically, Sayaka and Homura are having their own conversation. "So, does this make us friends? I forgave you for all the times you treated me wrong, how about you?"

Homura sighs. "I just... don't know if I can trust you. I've seen you die so many times that I can't help but see that same weak Sayaka. Even with all those fancy new powers."

"I have grown Homura, can't you see that?" Sayaka replies.

"You have... but you haven't grown enough."

Valkyrie shook her head:
Valkyrie: "I can tell by her facial  movements that she isn't learning a thing."

Dreamy: "I guess you're our last hope, Meowkie. Since Cousin is out of the play."

Rosie: "Do your best, Meowkie, you are the one who does get hooked up with our daughter! Heh, I love being silly sometimes!"

Punchy: "I bought Homura some Shrek ears so she can be more convincing."

Meowkie: "Here goes nothin'..."

Sayaka and Homura get on the dragon as they fly to the Church where Fiona and Farquaad are due to get married.

Homura looks up at the ears she's wearing.

"I look ridiculous..."

Celes was preparing her big moment for her wedding.

Bustup_12_00_zps2cya9h8m.png

"In a few minutes Princess Fiona shall be wed to me and I shall be King!"

"You won't take Madoka from me..." Homura breaks through the door. "I object!"

Madoka looks at Homura. "Homur-I mean, Shrek?!"

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Its the ogre again! How dare you interrupt our one true marriage!"

52820229_zpsqjxe71wj.png

"Guards! Get the ogre!" The knights advanced towards Shrek.

Homura, acrobatically beat up the Metal Sonics playing the roles of the guards.

Sonic looks at the script. "Shrek isn't THAT athletic!"

Tiki showed up and flipped Celeste:

Tiki: "Eating people isn't my style and burning things is reserved for my enemies, so I'm just going to flip you over!"

Galaga: "NEXT TO FINAL SCENE IS ABOUT TO START, GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR BEST, MEOWKIE!"

Meowkie: "I'll do my best, boss!"

The sun sets as Madoka switches places with Meowkie.

Homura was disappointed. "So... I don't kiss Madoka after all?" She thinks.

"Why did I agree to this?"

Meowkie got sad:

Meowkie: "Y-You didn't like it? Was my tongue too rough? Was it the fact I used my tongue at all? ... I better go."

Valkyrie: "Meow Pal, come back! ... YOU ASSHOLE, YOU GO APOLOGIZE TO HER RIGHT NOW!"

Cousin walked on stage:

Cousin: "We're both at fault here, we both have to make it up for her. Let's go."

Cousin pulled Homura out of the stage.

Sonic walks on stage. "Uhhh, intermission, folks. To fill up the time, here's uhh... Tails doing stand-up comedy!"

"What, are you serious?!" Tails responds.

Cousin and Homura ran into Meowkie:
Cousin: "Meowkie, the play isn't finished! You can't just run off like that!"

Meowkie: "There is no point in me being there, boss, I ruined it and somebody hates me."

Suddenly, a WAKAWAKAWAKA sound can be heard:

latest?cb=20121106012405

Pac-Man: "... Be true to yourselves."

Cousin: "Pac-Man, just in time!"

Meowkie: "You're right, boss, I'm actin' silly, but one thing before we go back, I want a apology from you, Homura."

"I'm sorry, Meowkie." Homura says. "I-I just wanted a kiss from Madoka. Honestly, it was the only reason why I wanted the role to begin with..."

"I did not intend to hurt your feelings, and... I apologize, sincerely."

Bustup_09_13_zpsfdr3dwbg.png

"Pacman!?" Chiaki immediately woke up from her slumber, "the iconic video game character!? I don't know if I should be excited or scared right now! I won't blame ya for what you did though."