Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"We just need to shield this town for now. It won't stop them forever but it buys us time." Sonic runs to the office. "Celes! I need some of your dice! I got an idea!"

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"Well if you insist, do take them," Celes handed over the dice to Tails.

Tails hands the dice to Sonic.

Sonic runs out the office and throws them around the town, with the Forcefield side facing up. "Ragna! Xiaomu! Do your best to push the Liberators out of this town! There's like, 20 of them here!"

"No need!" Sayaka leaps into the sky.

The Liberators look up. "SAYAKA MIKI , THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE HAS BEEN LOCATED. LIBERATE!"

Sayaka ran out of town with all Liberators chasing after. "Now, Sonic! Now!"

"But... if I do, you'll be locked out of this town until we shut down the field!" Sonic yells.

Suddenly, someone jumped in front of the Liberators:

???: "So, this is the legendary town of bullshit..."
latest?cb=20130801052229

Xiaomu: "It's Reji! He came to save the day! ... Hey, why does he get to curse?! Hmph!"

Reji: "Your town has actually been on our eye for awhile, what kind of trouble have you got into time?"

Sayaka stops in her tracks, looking back to see the Liberators confronted by Reji. "Oh you know, soliders hellbent on killing me and 4 others!"

The Liberators deconstruct into Transformium to pass through Reji and continue to persue Sayaka.

"Typical Liberators. You know, it's rude to just pass through somebody willing to fight you, you know?" Sayaka says. "They really are dedicated to killing me."

"Ragna, I have to keep the others safe. If I go back, they'll catch up to me. I'm their ultimate objective. As long as I'm nearby, they won't stop for Madoka, Chihiro or anybody. I need to protect you guys."

"Sayaka, no! I have to protect you too! You are MY responsibility and I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU OUT LIKE THIS ON YOUR OWN!" Sonic screams in anger. "Listen to me, now!"

Reji gave them chase:

Reji: "Hey, fox girl! See if there is anything in Shinra's databases about these pain in the asses."

Xiaomu: "The only thing I get from Liberators is insurance salesmen, you potty mouth."

Reji: "Suppose we're going into the unknown with this, lucky for you, Shinra never quits till the job is done."

"We need to distract the Liberators from Sayaka!" Tails says, who flew into the office. "Actually... Chiaki! Your sepcial device has an Avatar mode! With it, you can control a hologram of anyone! Create a hologram Sayaka to distract them!"

Xiaomu commented on the situation:

Xiaomu: "I really doubt that's going to work , unless these guys are total idiots."

"... Hey, why is there two of that blue haired girl anyways?"

Reji: "I see you are not familiar with the pot who called the kettle black."

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"Alright!"

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"The manual said it was this button right?" Chiaki pressed a button and Sayaka suddenly appeared to them.

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"It worked!"

"Yes, Liberators ARE idiots, actually. Need I remind you of their one-track mind? If something looks, sounds, or feels like Sayaka, they will ultimately fall for it. They are blinded by their own goal." Sonic says. "Sayaka, get back in here! Chiaki got them distracted!"

The Liberators chase after the hologram.

Sayaka runs back into the village. Sonic presses a button and engulfs the town in a forcefield. "Sayaka, why are you hoding an identity disc?"

"Well, I managed to steal one from the Liberators. These thing contains their minds and memories, correct? Well, we can find out what else they're planning. Clearly, they don't need an army to kill just 5 people! They must be planning something big, and WE need to find out what it is before this forcefield wears off." Sayaka explains.

Reji explained something to the members of the town:

Reji: "Your town, unintentionally or not, has caused mutiversal disaster after disaster, simply put, if we were not favorable to one of your town members, it would be a marked off part of the world a long time ago."

"We'll help you this time, but once this is over, we're putting your town under review,   Shinra  doesn't take these matters lightly."

Xiaomu: "Who is our favored member of your town? Just call her 17."

"Blame her, she started this wave of diasters ever since she recklessly screwed around with our portals around a year ago." Homura points at Sayaka.

"Hey!" Sayaka says, annoyed.

"It's the truth." Homura bluntly replies. "BTYT never would've risen if it wasn't for you."

Xiaomu read up on Homura profile:

Xiaomu: "Homura Akemi, known stuck up jerk, almost caused the death of millions, has a crush on ... OOH, this is some spicy stuff! I'm totally shipping you two!"

Reji: "Fox girl, how many times do I have to tell you that shipping real life people is creepy as hell?"

Xiaomu: "You know who I also ship? You and I! Smother me with affection, Reji!"

Reji: "... Later."

"We hack this Identity Disc and find out what's happening!" Sayaka says. "Tails, Chihiro, this is your area of expertise."

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT INFO?!" Homura asks.

Reji pulled out the Crosspedia:

Reji: "This device gives out info whenever we meet someone new, the data is collected by our head of the equipment division, Chizuru Urashima."

Xiaomu: "She knows everything, even your other secret crush, Say..."

Reji: "Fox Girl, this is no time to make a teenage girl question her love life with bullshit info, we gotta find out who else is going to come in handy here so we can summon them."

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"You got it!" Chihiro began his hacking skills on the disc.

Bustup_09_00_zpstibuxamn.png

"Please wait warmly while Chihiro prepares."

Bustup_09_04_zpsyfuhymyo.png

"I always wanted to say that."

"What is this?" Tails looks at the computer screen, where the Identity Disc is hooked up to. "Operation: Opening Statement?"

"We need to look into this further." Tails opens the file, which shows pictures of Sayaka, Madoka, Homura, Chihiro, Chiaki and Celes followed by the coordinates to the Danganronpa universe and two words: FUTURE FOUNDATION.

"Future Foundation? Isn't that your universe's only source of hope right now, Chihiro? What does killing you 5 have to do with them? What do they mean by opening statement?"

Xiaomu made a observation:
Xiaomu: "Future Foundation? Isn't that just the Fantastic Four when they had those white outfits and had Spider-Man?"|

Reji: "Why would the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man want 5 random people dead?"

Xiaomu: "Good point, but you know how much Marvel pointlessly loves retconing their heroes into villains for shock value."

"Wrong Future Foundation. Anyway, what kind of opening statement is killing 5 people gonna do to them?" Sayaka asks. "Are they planning to kill us on camera?"

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"I don't think so.  If Makoto is a part of it I don't think they would."

Bustup_09_16_zpsywbrvw3r.png

"I guess I have some explaining to do." Chiaki sighed. "The Future Foundation is on our side, the side of good. I don't see why they would ally with these Liberators."

"I never said they were allied with the Future Foundation, but if I had to infer... killing you would be a form of intimidation?" Tails snaps his fingers. "That's it! Sayaka! They DO want you killed on camera! Or rather, videos created through their memories since Identity Discs are capable of replaying memories! They will then send these videos to the Future Foundation as a warning that they're next! Remember, they want to kill anyone from Danganronpa due to the franchise's nature. They assume everyone is meant to die! The video will be broadcasted all over the world, causing even more social disarray where people would just accept their liberation without fighting back!"

Reji called on a friend that can help:
???: "Oh, wow, another world beyond the Bionis? Suppose this isn't going need Shulk and the Monado, eh?"

150px-Fiora_Mechon.jpg

Reji: "Fiora, you're just in time, we need your understanding on artificial intelligence and Kos-Mos isn't here right now, so you gotta do."

Fiora: "I'll make these guys look like a buncha  jokers!"

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"We've been getting a lot of visitors lately. I wonder if its that bad."

Bustup_09_06_zpsowsya9uq.png

"But we can't let the Liberators do what they want. We need to fix the problem right away."