Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"H-Hey! What was that for, ya crossdresser?!" Rough Raff yells. "You'll pay for that!"

The green Yo-Kai began to charge towards Amane. "Prepare for a major bruisin'!"

Katie jumped to the scene:

Katie: "Come out my friend, calling Jibanyan! Yo-Kai Medal do your thi..."

Jibanyan: "I'm right here Katie."

Katie: "Oh."

Whisper: "Just use the Paws Of Fury already!"

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"Oh dear. It seems like I've gotten myself involved with this little spat." Amane twirled around Rough Raff, dodging his rushing attack. He watched as Rough Raff ran into the wall. "Looks like I have to convince him to our side with the perfect dance." He turned his sleeves into a rope, grabbing Rough Raff and smacked him on the floor. "I'm just warming up" said Amane with a slight chuckle.

After being pinned by Amane, Jibanyan performed Paws Of Fury on Rough Raff, causing him to collapse.

"Alright, alright! I give in, OK?!" He says, panting with his hands up.

Cole looked to the others. "See? Not so tough."

Neptune grabs the watch

"Oooh, it even matches my outfit!" said Neptune as she put on the watch. "Whoa, this is weird", Neptune said while shocked at the fact that she is now able to see the ghosts.

"... so we are having these for dinner, right?"

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"Now that is settled, give us your Medal and we'll play nice. Oh and you have to help us fix the village." Amane made an offer Rough Raff can't refuse.

Katie got to explain  one thing:

Katie: "All these Yo-Kai are looking for Manjimutt, he's kinda small, pathetic looking and often ends up in Jail, you don't need the Yo-Kai Watch to see him."

Meowkie: "Mutt? Huh, maybe Dreamy can smell him out, she is a dog after all."

Dreamy: "But I am no mutt, I am a sophisticated breed."

"Fine, fine. Take the stinking medal!" Rough Raff says, handing Amane the token of his "friendship".

Kai scratches his head. "A dog in jail, huh? Maybe if we go to the village's local jail for his location."

"But... there's not a single prisoner in that place! Except...." Sonic says.

"The Dream Sheep!"

Amane placed Rough Raff's Medal in the Medallium.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"That should do it! Now on to the next Yo-kai!" Amane listened to the conversation. "It might be worth looking inside the prison just in case."

Rarity and Valkyrie tried to look for the others:

Rarity: "Sweetie Belle! Punchy! Rosie! Mewkie! ... Don't tell me they went to Animal Village again."

Valkyrie: "What's a Animal Village? I never heard of it."

Rarity: "Exactly what it says on the tin."

Sonic and the others enter the prison to see the only thing stuck in a cell: A single Dark Trap.

dark-trap.png

"What? What do you want?" A voice yelled from inside the Trap.

"Dream Sheep. We meet again. You see, we're looking for somebody and as somebody from the realm of Nightmares and Dreams, I suppose you can figure out where he is from his last dream?" Sonic asks.

"And what makes you think I'll help you?! Especially after you imprisoned me in this crystal!" The Dream Sheep yells.

Cole phased into the Trap. "Because... I can give you a good beating until you talk!"

"Fine...."

"Well I was gonna recommend that he can come to dinner but I guess violence works too" Neptune said nonchalantly 

"Before your little disaster of a fight that caused BTYT to be destroyed, rifts kept appearing in the sky, and that dog friend of yours got sucked into it. He's in a place beyond my reach, since I can only sense people in Skylands, and in the universe I'm already in!" The Dream Sheep explains.

"So what? Guess we'll have to pick you up and take you to every universe until we find him! Apparently these Yo-Kai have left their own universe to cause havoc across all dimensions until Manjimutt is found." Kai says.

Punchy and Sweetie Belle heard the police sirens:

Punchy : "Whop whop, that's the sound of the police, whop whop, that's the sound of the beast! ... Uh, Transform!"

Sweetie Belle: "Um, hello officer, just a girl and her penguin, heh heh."

Officer: "Penguins are illegal in the Animal Village."

Punchy: NOOT NOOT! (RUN! NOOT NOOT, THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICE!)

Sonic and the others take the Dream Sheep's Trap and leave the prison. "So, where do we go first?"

"He could be anywhere. This multiverse is made of universes for every villager here, it'll take a while to find him." Zane says.

"Let's just get this over with, guys! After Neptune's mentions of dinner, I'm getting hungry! Plus... I kinda wanna visit Gamindustri now." Jay complains with the rest of the crew looking at him.

"What? You know how much I love video games!"

Punchy and Sweetie Belle ended up in jail:

Sweetie Belle: "Well, Punchy the laws here are ... weird."

???: "Tell me about it, a dog can't use the restroom in a toilet."

Punchy: "Noot?"

???: "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Manjimutt, artist extraordinaire."

Punchy and Sweetie Belle ended up in jail:

Sweetie Belle: "Well, Punchy the laws here are ... weird."

???: "Tell me about it, a dog can't use the restroom in a toilet."

Punchy: "Noot?"

???: "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Manjimutt, artist extraordinaire."

Sonic and the others stumbled out of their tenth portal.

"This... isn't... the right universe... either." Kai says, panting.

"My intuition suggests that way may all be going on a wild goose-chase for nothing." Zane proposes, looking at the Dark Trap.

Meanwhile, BFZ was running from the strange happenings of Animal Crossing.

"What is up with everyone?" She wondered. She stopped at the jail, and saw Sweetie Belle, and Punchy as a Penguin.

"...How did you guys get in here?"

Sonic, Tails and the Ninja continued to walk around Animal Village, when the Dark Trap began glowing.

"No...." Lloyd says, in utter disbelief.

Kai just grabs the Dark Trap. "Zane was right! You set us on a wild goose-chase! I can't believe we trusted you!"

"Rule number one, kid: Never trust a villain." The Dream Sheep says in the Trap, cackling.

Calamity and Star (dragging her heels and looking down) caught up with the others. Calamity said to the Dream Sheep, "Look, I'm all for villainy and stuff, but can't you wait until later to mess with people? I'll even help you if you wait! Come on."

She stretched. "Alright, I guess we should talk to MargeyMutt or whatever."

"Also, with your ghost friend going into the trap... you left a teensy-weensy hole in it!" The Dream Sheep escapes from the Trap in a big explosion of light.

"See you in your nightmares, fools!" A portal opens as the fluffy, yet cunning mastermind makes his escape.

Calamity stared at the spot where the portal was. "That happened." She paused for a moment. "Uh, let's go find the mutt thing person. Maybe the others have a lead...?"

"Oh no! The sheep is running away! Gosh, if we invited him to dinner, this wouldn't have happened!" Neptune said accusingly to the group, "Now we probably have to deal with a annoying boss battle..."

"Without the Sleep Dragon, he's weaker than a Chompy. And that guy's on our side now." Tails assures Neptune. "Let's just get Manjimutt and hope we won't see any ghosts here ever again."

"You better not include me." Cole says.

We got a few new rules added to the OP, read them

• You can have as many one off characters as you want but only 3 neutral/heroes at most and 3 villains at most in a specific story
  • Consult the other members of the topic if you're going to bring in a big change
  • Explain the lore of whatever you introduce
  • Let others finish off the story, if you already done it in the last story and there is no reason for you to finish it off in story, than let others have a shot.
  • Thumbs Up 1