Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Futily nodded. Calamity, meanwhile, threw her hands up in exasperation. "What do I do?! What does Star do?!"

"Just stay here and stand guard. We're - I'm - I dunno, Calamity is really impulsive, you know? I don't want you doing something stupid."

"I won't do anything stupid! You suck!"

"Then you suck too."

"I DO NOT!"

Calamity had gotten up in Futily's face. Sun pushed them apart and signed. Futily exhaled. "Look, the world is at stake here, alright? I know that might be hard to understand, but-"

"SHUT UP!"

Futily rubbed the space between her eyes. "There's no reasoning with me, is there? I feel sorry for the rest of you."

"You can't do that! Besides, aren't I a villain?!"

"Let me put it this way. If the world is destroyed, you can't conquer it. Got it? Now shut up and go stand guard."

"Ugh! You're so stuck up!" Calamity stomped away.

Futily was quiet for a moment, then said, "She knew the whole time that this is the right thing to do, she's just stubborn. She wouldn't have gone otherwise."

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Let's just go."

"Well, you live and learn. I can tell you definitely lived and learned, Futily." Sonic says, grabbing her hand and running away from the falling Puyos.

"Is that all you got? Falling balls and small mooks?! Come on!" Sonic yells into the sky.

Tails was not exactly as confident. "I suggest you don't-" A rift opens as the Yellow Devil appears. "-Jinx..it."

-ignore-

Edited by GamerGirl54321
REST IN FUCKING PIECES I DIDN'T REALIZE WE HADN'T GONE YET

Meanwhile, BFZ had finished cleaning the house and weeds. After eating the Healing Fruit and planting the seed, she went to put the weed clipper back in the tool shed and found a shovel in it.

"Weird, never thought I had one before!" BFZ said and picked it up.

Then a purple portal appeared startling her. She then saw another Yellow Hedgehog that looked exactly like her, except she was wearing white, and nerdy glasses. The two noticed each other.

"Who the heck are you?!" BFZ was startled.

"I'm you, but a few years older in the future." Said Future BFZ.

Before the conversation went further, the two saw more portals up in the sky, summoning monsters.

"Oh crud." BFZ said, gripping the shovel tighter.

"Why am I late for these things!" Future BFZ said in a hurried manner. "I need to find the rest of the group before it's too late!"

"Your future Friends?" Asked BFZ. The other nodded.

Then they ran towards the scene.

"Futily, you're coming with me on the Stealth Stinger!" Tails says, opening a rift. "This version has a paint job I particularly like!"

"Once we get there, you spy while I disable the security."

• Thumbs Up 1

She boarded, then looked out the window. "Hey, Star- er, Sun! Keep us posted, yeah?"

Sun nodded.

"Alright, let's go."

Future Dreamy and Future Sweetie Belle emerge from the same portal Future BFZ arrived in:

Future Sweetie Belle: "Darn, we're too late, everyone is gone.

Future Dreamy: "Hmm, I wonder if our past selves are still around here, maybe you can show them your Cutie Mark!"

Future Sweetie Belle: "Nah, I want that to be a surprise for past me."

The Stealth Stinger takes off.

Meanwhile, Sonic looks behind him to still notice that the Yellow Devil is about to fire an eye beam. However, something emerged from the ocean and punched him in the face.

"You! You go back to Wily's Castle! Bad, Yellow Devil! Bad!" Master Hand scolded. "Alright, you called about some multiversal, time travel mumbo jumbo?"

The two BFZ's arrived in time to see Master Hand.

"Master Hand!!" BFZ was suprised. "h-how's Lucario??"

"Hey! focus on the situation here!" Future BFZ used her electricity to fend off some baddies.

"Well, we recently had to deal with a big threatening evil guy... but other than that, Lucario's fine." Master Hand says. "Now, where to?"

"We need to wait for Tails, then we'll need you to smash down some walls." Sonic says.

"Ah, the Aura Pokemon... Got some serious injuries, but he's recovering." Future BFZ said.

"How do YOU know that?!" BFZ was suprised, taking down a minion with fire.

"I can sometimes see things, I also travel other worlds with portals... Say can I borrow that?" Future BFZ asked.

With the shovel, Future BFZ smacked a baddie with it, causing BFZ to laugh.

Meanwhile, in BTYT, 20 Daleks emerged. "We have found the Rift Engines from this multiverse's Skylands!"

"This is it, my subjects! The Rift Engines from the Splatter Splasher, Soda Skimmer, Gold Rusher, Barrel Blaster, Shield Striker, Reef Ripper, Dive Bomber, Hot Streak, Burn-Cycle, Shark Tank, Thump Truck, Tomb Buggy, Crypt Crusher, Sky Slicer, Jet Stream, Clown Cruiser, Buzz Wing, Stealth Stinger, Sun Runner and the Sea Shadow.... all in my possesion!"

"With me as the core, the calculations to destroy the isolation field won't be completed in years... BUT IN MINUTES!"

Nightmarity caused a eclipse:

Nightmarity: "The sun has protected you for far too long, it lets you see, it lets be warm, it lets you live, I assure you, you'll never see the sunlight ever again!"

Rarity: "Who is this, Mewkie? She can't be me, even when I was Nightmare Moon I didn't act like this

Mewkie: "She's shrouded in mystery, but reports from history books suggest she's another version of you turned into a toy and had her mind changed against her will."

Rarity: "... Oh no,  I know who exactly who this is now... if only I was there to save her."

Both BFZ lighted up due to their electricity, and continued fighting. 

"This won't be enough." Future BFZ said. "Our opponent can create powerful eclipses that lasts for a long time..."

BFZ whispered, "We need to cause a distraction?"

Meanwhile, on the Stealth Stinger, Tails gets a notification on his DEUS. 

"I'm suddenly getting extremely high energy signatures from the mayor's office! Stronger than the ones from before.... this is bad."

Meanwhile, on the ground, Sonic used his Sentinel Sword to help intensify the brightness while Master Hand summoned a Smash Ball to add to the light.

(The Stealth Stinger Tails is driving is different from the one Lotso stole the Rift Engine from.)

"Tails, you have a parachute? This is close enough, and they make less noise," Futily said. "You leave after that and I'll communicate anything I hear along with what my Star is saying."

Future Dreamy and Future Sweetie Belle met with their past counterparts:

Present Dreamy: "... So, the spells is never really undone?"

Future Dreamy: "Well, it's only 29 years into the future, maybe it will be reversed one day."

Present Dreamy: "Most puppies don't stay puppies till they're 29."

Future Sweetie Belle: "Where's sis? She didn't go fight her other self, did she?"

Present Sweetie Belle: "Yup."

Future Sweetie Belle: "I was afraid of this..."

Tails hands Futily a parachute. "Sure do. Now be careful, and good luck."

But just then, a beam shot from the sky as rifts began appearing all over the place.

"No, no, no, no, NO!"

Futily's teeth clenched. "There's no time, I'm just gonna do it."

She jumpedout and activated the parachute. She swung around to avoid the rifts. She landed on her face, but gave a thumbs-up. "'M okay!"

She deattached the parachute and climbed up the closest tree to her, then adjusted the leaves to hide herself. She switched on the communicator and whispered, "Testing."

Satisfied, she turned it off and slowly pulled out her ear plugs, gritting her teeth as she did. She heard a squirrel under the tree and whispered, "Shoo!"

She opened the communicator again. "All set."

Sonic recieved a call from Tails. "Sonic, they've done it. The Isolation Field is broken, and the multiverse is crumbling as we speak!"

"You can't be serious!!" Sonic exclaims. "Our clock is ticking faster than ever, it's Mount Cloudbreak all over again!"

Both BFZs saw the beams.

"This is bad bad bad!!!!!" Future BFZ said, panicked. "Since your world had people coming from various worlds several times, the multiverse isn't strong on thses times, and with more rifts opening, not only the multiverse will collapse, the planet will break into pieces with that may rifts!"

"BREAK INTO PIECES?!" BFZ exclaimed. "We gotta stop that before it's too late!" She quickly used her fire powers to beat more baddies. "But with so many baddies, and few of us... that's gonna take a while!"

(Yes I went there.)

Lotso laughs as he sees worlds fall apart to his rifts. The power of the 20 Rift Engines kept on becoming absorbed by Lotso and emitted out as one Isolation Field-destroying beam.

"It's all coming true! Organic life is perishing!" He yells. "All these people who abused us toys will finally feel our pain, and be punished with death!"

Nadakhan simply laughed, as if he knew something Lotso didn't.

Futily whispered to her communicator, "Someone just laughed all creepy-like. I get the feeling something's about to go down in there, stay on your toes."

A bird chirped. She gritted her teeth.

"Does he have a spanish accent? If so, that's Nadakhan." Tails says before the Stealth Stinger starts to get pulled into a rift. "I'm caught! Abandon ship!" Tails leaps off his helicopter and uses his rocket boosters on his shoes for extra thrust, barely escaping the rift. The Stealth Stinger did not make it, though.

Tails watches it get broken into pieces as it disappears into the void. "Oh man, Stealth Elf's gonna kill me."

Two of the legendary Rozen Maidens watch the action from a monitor. "So this begins the rule of the BYTY." Shinku quietly drinks her tea as she watches the destruction of the multiverse. "That's right sister! We will dominate over everything!" her sister, Suigintou laughed as the events happened, "now we can all become Alice without that old man nagging at us!" The two continue to watch.

Yuya was defeating Heartless left and right until the world around him started crumbling. "I activate Polymerization! I fuse my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with my Stargazer Magician! Fusion Summon!"

ChiefFeistyAmurstarfish_zpsfi5beskk.gif

"Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" Yuya jumped on his powered up dragon and the dragon began to fly using its magic. "I doubt I can catch up with the others but I need to escape this world now." Rune-Eyes flew off after Yuya's friends while the Heartless are doomed to their fate.