Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Hm? How so?" Tails asked, curiously.

He turns over to Sonic, who's eyes are completely white, giving Whitney what looks like an anger-fueled death stare.

"Uh oh, Sonic's eyes are white. That confirms he's really pissed off." Tails says.

Rosie answered:
"Whitney wasn't at her house when Punchy broke in, so naturally she had to be somewhere else."

"But the thing is, she has no motive, we don't even know who got killed."

"But I can't think of anyone else who could have done it."

"BTYT, BTYT, oh, did I mention BTYT?" Sleep Dragon said.

"We have encountered Daleks several times, perhaps they're planning something." Sonic said, putting his sword down.

"We could go find out who died, could be a good place to start," Calamity said. Then she muttered under her breath, "I should've stayed in bed this morning..."

"I'm gonna go check it out. Anyone coming with me?" Sonic says, preparing to run. "I'm not gonna let my friends get accused for murder!"

"Yeah, I will. We'll find out who did this and stop them! What is wrong with that person?! Killing is horrible! Why would you do that to a person?!"

"Not the right mindset for a supervillain is it? Well, it's a mindset I like! Now let's rock and roll! There's no time to waste!"

Sonic grabs Calamity's hand and zooms off for the grocery store.

Rosie tried to stop Sonic:
"Wait, Sonic she's still ... arrested."

"Now, you two better not get any bright idea, okay?"

"Relax Rosie-o, I learned my lesson."

"Will staying arrested get me a Cutie Mark?"

"Here we are, the grocery store! Now let's take a look." Sonic jumps into the still broken window and looks around.

"Now where's this dead body?"

"Uh, excuse me, but villainy is about- WAAUGHH SLOW DOWN PLEASE-"

When they stopped, she fell to her knees, then on the ground. "D-dude, are you actually Sonic? Like, like Sonic the Hedgehog? I thought it was just a normal hedgehog name!" She got up and stumbled into the store - more specifically, next to the checkout. "Now I'm dizzy, thanks a l- HOLY CARPS TH-THAT'S A BODY! Over here! Ew..."

"I'm a Sonic. From another multiverse and whatnot...." Sonic explained, before he stumbled upon the dead body.

"Ah, gosh! That's disgusting! That's horrible! That's.... totally fake!" Sonic says, putting his finger on the "blood" and tasting it. "Ketchup."

Calamity's jaw dropped. "So you're a space vampire? Please don't eat me! I don't taste like ketchup, I swear, I-! Wait, that's actually fake? Then who put it here?"

"Somebody who obviously wants to frame us! Look, it's Punchy's, Sweetie Belle's and your fur! Somebody got your DNA somehow!" Sonic says, holding up strands of hair. "How did they even find it?"

Sonic remembered that before getting arrested, the police took some of their fur for reference. "Somebody must've snuck into jail and stole these pieces of fur!"

"You could go back to the jail, you might find some clues there," Calamity suggested. "I mean, I can't, so maybe I could look for more clues here?"

Tails overheard the conversation via the DEUS once again. "I'm on it! Thanks for keeping the DEUS call line open, Sonic!"

"Not again..." Sonic said. "Hope none of the other Disciples from beyond the multiverse heard me."

"Read you loud and clear!" The Tenth Doctor says on the DEUS.

https://youtu.be/As6NRNCeMRI

Chattering can be heard all around the court room while Rosie sweats."
(Boy, I sure am nervous, one bad screwup and I can get my friends killed!)
The Judge banged his gavel:
"Court is starting, all rise."
"The defense is ready, your honor."

"The prosecution is also ready."

"Whitney?! You're the prosecutor?!"

"It's my day job, do you know a thing about me?"

"... B-But you're a witness."

"So?"
(I thought court worked differently...)

"I would like to call to the stand, legendary detective Meowkie!"

Meanwhile, Tails is searching through the Police files, not finding any DNA.

"Yup, they were stolen all right! Still not sure by whom." Tails says. "Anyway, try bringing that fake body over to the court, perhaps we can prove something."

"Got it! Let's get this hunk of plastic to the others and hope they don't lose their lunch!" Sonic says to Calamity.

"Uh... Okay?" She slowly reached out her hand toward it and poked it, then immediately yanked her hand away. Eventually, she picked it up and showed up in court, then threw it on the floor and shuddered. "Y-yeah, Calamity Lynx here, and I brought the body."

"It's not even a body at all! Just a combination of plastic and ketchup!" Sonic says.

He then turns to Meowkie, who was just about to stand up and speak.

"Oh, um. Sorry for interrupting."

Meowkie tried her best not to make her friends sound too suspicious:

"Reportedly, these three with their two friends came here to buy marshmallows, however all the stores were closed."

"B-But then they waited for the store to open..."

"Don't lie, Ms. Meowkie, we can contact your detective headquarters and get your badge removed."

"W-W-Well ..; okay..."

(Poor Meowkie, she's really trying her best to get them off the hook.)

Edited by Faux Paw The Techno Cat

"Well, hey, she isn't lying! We were waiting!" Sonic says.

The Sleep Dragon nodded. "Yup, they sure did!"

"Think logically, ladies and gentlemen of the Jury. We saved you like.... dozens of times. Do you think we would do something like deliberately steal? Let alone kill a person?!" Sonic says to the Jury.

"The others were gonna wait but I broke the window," Calamity elaborated. "No point in lying, I guess. Wouldn't have lied anyway, this'll look great on my criminal resume..."

Edited by GamerGirl54321
my computer refuses to load people's posts rip sorry hearts

Meowkie continued her testimony:

"Do we even know who got killed? These are not the kind to do things without a motive."

"OBJECTION! They killed him because he caught them  breaking in!"

"B-But you have no proof..."

"And neither do you."

"I have enough of your lies, so called detective, bring in the one person who knows these three personally but won't lie to save their butt."

(Serena ... it's make or break time with her...)

"Nobody killed anybody!" Sonic said. "This is a dummy!"

"Yeah, but how can we be sure you're not punking us?!"

"Punking you?!" Sonic exclaims. "Again, think logically here! You think they would do that over marshmallows?!"

"You broke a store window over marshmallows, you destroyed a security camera and knocked out a security guard over marshmallows, who to say murder isn't next?"

Rosie raised a objection:

"Wait, how do you know we did all that?!"

"Because you just told me, you idiot."

"... Oh."
(We're screwed.) 

Edited by Faux Paw The Techno Cat