Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog Mk.II (Daft and Tolerating It)-PAGE 72, FIN

Dr. Crusher

Day 10: My favorite episode of any Sonic TV show:

As much as I love SatAM and AoStH, I'm gonna have to give this honor to Sonic Boom Episode 11: Cowbot!

It has everything I wanted out of a Sonic show: Action, humor, continuity nods, references to the games, and a ship tease! (Okay, I wasn't really hoping for that last one, but Eggman's "bro-to-bro" approach and Sonic's reaction made it funny!

This episode shows how to do a comedy correctly: You don't need a heavy, deep plot: Just pick a simple concept and fill it with good jokes! The audience doesn't need to be left wondering where the story goes; they'll just wonder what sort of jokes the writers come up with!

Day 10: Favourite episode in any TV show

There are many options to me but I go with "Can evil genius crash on your couch" from Boom (episode 2). I just think that it perfected Booms comedy style with many great moments. And it again showed that Eggman is the real star of the show

Question #10: What's your top favourite episode out of ALL cartoon episodes?

Sonic Boom's pilot. Excellent animation, just the right amount of action it shows Sonic and Tails' Bromance which is barely ever brought up in the show anymore, Sonic isn't a miserable egocentric and acts more like he does in the games; Cocky, but caring to his friends, and cheeky to those who provoke him to be that way. I'd love the show to go back to this quality.

Day 10: What is Your Favorite Episode?

This is a tough one, but I have to go with the first Sonic Boom episode;

Sonic_Boom_Ep1_Title.png

The Sidekick

I'm a fan of the Sonic and Tails bromance, I'll just say that right now. And I love the way it's put forth here.

The basic plot is, Sonic fires Tails. You'd think that make for a shitty cartoon. Nope. And that's because of the way they do this particular plot point. Instead of firing him out of anger, which I was expecting, Sonic fires Tails for his safety. The fox gets hurt and Sonic, not wanting that to happen again to his best friend, decides the best thing to do is get a new sidekick. This leads to some rather humorous instances, like Amy juggling while acting like an Italian pizza man, or Knuckles wanting to call Sonic 'Knuckles Jr'. Oh, and Eggman wants to be Sonic's sidekick too, apparently. (Not.) Tails isn't happy about what happened, and wants to get his position as Sonic's sidekick back, and later ends up saving his friend.

But what makes this episode shine is the way Sonic and Tails act. Like I said, Sonic fired Tails not because he thought he was a bad sidekick, but because he wanted to keep him safe. Hell, he even gave the fox a chance to compete in the race where the winner would be the hedgehog's new sidekick, even if he still insisted Tails wasn't going to get the position again. And after he saves Tails for the second time, what does he do? Immediately apologizes for his actions. No drama, no beating around the bush, right away, he apologizes. He realizes he made a mistake.

And while it's clear Tails doesn't like being fired, and did what he could to get back, he did respect Sonic's decision. And when Sonic admitted he was wrong, the fox seemed to forgive him, if that grin is any indication.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 10: Favorite Sonic TV show episode

I think I'm gonna have to go with "Translate this" from Sonic Boom. This episode was just as laugh fest from start to finish as UT pretty much made everyone's lives a living hell by blurting out what people are actually thinking. The best parts IMO were the parts where UT repeats what Sticks says word for word (implying that she is incapable of having subtext) and the Sonamy moments.

A good runner up would be "Boogey-Mania" from Aosth. Mainly for Robotniks one line. You know which one.

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 10: Favourite Cartoon Episode

I'm going to go with "Hedgehog Day", I love it as it's an Eggman centric episode and watching him gradually get more and more irritated by everyone was a delight. My only real flaw is the sudden and abrupt ending.

A few other favourites are the SA1/2 adaptations in Sonic X, if only for my nostalgia for the actual games. And Mike Pollock.

• Thumbs Up 1

Question #10 - Favorite Episode of all Cartoons?

Oook this is quite a though one, but I think my last question helped me develop the answer:

Can an Evil Genius Crash in You Couch for a few Weeks?

Why? Because this was one of the first episodes, the first one while pretty cool had some problems, but this is where the comedy of Boom starts shining, and obviously, Eggman is heavily related to it. Before this episode, the idea of Eggman doing mundane things but with his own evil twist on them was such an outlandish concept, but here we see him not only Evil-laughing in his sleep, but also singing while doing his dishes, and even playing board games with Sonic, I know this sounds weird, but when it was first released, we only knew Eggman as Sonic's nemesis, we only had the games to base ourselves on his personallity, and there he's always focused on his plans. Here it's so amuzing to see the guy we saw going toe to toe with Sonic, building giant mechs to kill him and trying to conquer the world on a weekly basis wearing pajamas and being a bad roommate. 

OK I GUESS THAT'S IT, BRING IT ON DAY 11

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 10: What's your top favorite episode out of ALL cartoon episodes?

SatAM may be my favorite Sonic cartoon but, I'd be lying if Sonic Boom wasn't a close second!  The characterizations of majority of the main characters and the character interaction delights me GREATLY in both of these cartoons. In regards to Sonic Boom, you may have seen some of my lengthy takes on each episode on the cartoon in the corresponding thread so far as I am REALLY enjoying this cartoon, which is a first in a long time for this 31-year-old Sonic fan. 

Among the 26 episodes of Sonic Boom I've seen, the very first episode "The Sidekick" still stands as my favorite. In fact, "The Sidekick" is my favorite overall episode of any and all Sonic cartoons. Mainly because of the excellent portrayal of Sonic and Tails' bromance, which is my favorite aspect in the ENTIRE Sonic series. If there is one wish I would like to see granted from all things Sonic from here on out, it would be to see this stellar bromance between Sonic and Tails continued to be demonstrated and demonstrated well like it was here. This is something across all forms of Sonic media that never fails to warm my heart and make me smile and "The Sidekick"' and its portrayal of it didn't disappoint by any means ;)

VzfJirO.gif?1
Plenty of laughs amid all of the episode's shenanigans. Especially with the whole try-outs for being Sonic's new sidekick. "Ima crazy pizza man! Who juggles and sings!" :P

Characterization is something that I happen to be very big on. And "The Sidekick" did not disappoint in regards to the characterization of Sonic and Tails, my favorite and second favorite characters respectively. Their characterizations I though were well displayed by means of their bromance which occurred due to Sonic being so protective towards Tails to even go to the point of firing him in effort to keep him out of harm's way and even vowing to do so. In line with that, there were some really touching moments in this episode such as:

04BgFwy.jpg?1
Sonic's care and concern for Tails right after the accident. It was really heartwarming so see Sonic to take care of this little bro like that.

L1Rbktb.png?1
Sonic trying to convince Tails that being retired is a really good thing

Ze7Omg3.png?1
Then Sonic hugs Tails. Tails' look on his face is hilarious! 

WgdlDm6.png?1
"That's not how sidekicks do!"

Such a powerful statement! Tails made it clear that he wasn't going to leave Sonic no matter what and even among the massive risk involved. Tails was not going to let Sonic sacrifice himself (which was extremely selfless of Sonic on his part) and drown without a fight. I really admired Tails' determination to save Sonic and his loyalty to stay with him as well. This was right after Sonic had saved Tails, who was trapped in a plane sinking down a lake.

Zxiz5h7.png?1
Despite the massive risk involved, Tails goes and saves Sonic from drowning

qIrKtYR.png?1
Then the best friends watch a beautiful sunset together while reconciling and Tails is re-hired as Sonic's sidekick :)

And I am only scratching the surface with these examples as there was much more where that came from. All within an 11-minute time-frame, mind you. The combination of fine characterization, humor and Sonic and Tails' bromance proved to be one that not only made this qualify as the best episode of all the Sonic cartoons, but it also definitely left quite an impression on me and definitely set the tone for a Sonic cartoon I have enjoyed very much so far :)

Runner-Ups:

SatAM: "Ultra Sonic"-Sonic's emotional displays here was the catalyst to my deep attachment to Sonic.

AoStH: "Tails' New Home"-Another fine heartwarming example of Sonic and Tails' bromance 

Sonic Boom: "Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?"-Dr. Eggman's hilarious, childish antics lead me to laughter to the point of tears especially with that slap!  :P

Sonic X: "That's What Friends Are For"-Some fine characterization for Sonic in a show that drastically failed to do otherwise majority of the time.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Day 10: favorite episode from a sonic cartoon?

Not really too sure about this one, I haven't really watched any of the episodes in a while (and I mean a while) so my memories a bit hazy on it but I'd probably have to give this one to the 14th episode of sonic x "What are friends for?"

ep14prev.jpg

(the one where sonic takes helen, the girl in the wheelchair out for a trip), I've always had a special place in my heart for this episode for some reason and I have absolutely no idea why, its pretty much irrelevant to the whole show as far as plot is concerned but there was something really heartwarming about seeing my favorite character brighten up someones day by just taking them to pick flowers and its probably the main reason why I wish there were more episodes just spent hanging out with chris' friends since not only would it have given them more character development, it would've meant less time having to listen to chris himself who pretty much ignored them for most of the show.

• Thumbs Up 5

Question #7: Which character(s) do you think would have the easiest time adjusting to the real world?

When I saw this question, I immediately thought of Sonic. His game and X incarnations in particular are very "go with the flow" and solving problems as they come. Being captured by the military or being transformed into a hulking beast seem to be minor inconveniences to him that always seem to turn in his favor rather easily, and I think it's pretty obvious getting stuck in our reality would be the same way. I don't say any of this to undercut Sonic's heroism, however. He's still ready to jump in and help someone in need as he comes across them, even diverting from his primary objective (or just his vacations), before just continuing along as he was.

I would also echo what others have said about Amy or Cream and Vanilla, simply because they lead fairly normal lives most of the time. Amy will run off to help Sonic if needed, and Cream will pitch in to help, but outside of that, their pastimes revolve around everyday living. Amy is seen buying her groceries in Sonic Adventure, and X shows she enjoys things like shopping and going to the beach; Cream likes to play with her pet Chao and have tea parties; Vanilla seems like your average mom, and a rather well-off one.

Question #8: Which generally disliked games do you like regardless?

Shadow_the_g_Coverart.png

Spare me the "OW THE EDGE" comments. I legitimately like this game.

Now, I'm not at all blind to its faults, a lot of the things most people complain about are things I tend to harp on too. The game's design is flawed and some missions are far more tedious than they should be, the story tries too hard to push the dark aspects when it could have been, tonally, more like SA2, the dub script is laughably bad... but I still find things about it to like. The gameplay is fun to me, and I like it tweaked and built upon the Heroes engine, and it feels much more solid while maintaining the quick pace. I especially find grinding to be very satisfying, and while it's one of my favorite mechanics introduced in SA2, only a couple games really did it "right" in my mind (Shadow the Hedgehog and Generations--and Colors by extension--come to mind). The weapons work. Yes, the game basically forces you to use them, and Shadow seems underpowered, despite having near-unlimited Chaos power, because of it... but at least the gimmick isn't a hindrance to the experience. In addition, I don't even really hate Shadow's character in this game. Actually, this game is a large part of why I like him (after SA2)! Beyond the tough guy facade, I think he has a pretty good range of emotions, and when the game isn't being ridiculous and over the top, and when you get past the terrible, terrible localization, seeing Shadow deep in thought or reflective on his past, seeing him get into a competitive mood with Sonic, or being calm and choosing his fights. Most of these are on the neutral-hero/hero tracks, of course, but I think Shadow has moments throughout the game that show he's not belligerent or violent like the opening tries to suggest.

My favorite moment is still when the GUN Commander confronts Shadow, and Shadow, instead of attacking the man, he listens and tries to find a way to make things right. Yes, the dub mangled the hell out of this scene, but I think it shows that Shadow is obviously repentant about his involvement in Maria's death and the lives he might have impacted, and he wants to find a solution. And if he can't, he'll still keep going until something works out because he just doesn't give up like that.

Question #9: What's your absolute favourite portrayal of your top favourite character?

Well, I already talked about Shadow, and I feel like Holly Yoshi gave a better overview of Sonic's role in Black Knight than I could, so I'll go with another favorite: Knuckles!

Knuckles is a character who SEGA never seems to quite know what they want from him, but when they did him right, they did a good job. As far as the games go, I think Sonic Adventure still tops out as what I most expect from the character, and I think I even have to praise the dub for how exactly he was localized, and I think it's a shame some nuances to that character are lost in later games. For one, I think they are pretty respectful of Knuckles, not treating him as stupid for making the mistake of listening to Eggman. Knux is concerned with his duty, and anyone who gets in his way is going down. It's just naivety and some slightly mixed up priorities (he basically shrugs that Eggman is hunting down the Chaos Emeralds, and initially doesn't treat it as his own problem), but it's what gets him to see the bigger picture. And then there's the localization, with some tough guy phrases thrown in that, while honestly kinda dorky, are surprisingly fitting, such as telling Sonic to put 'em up or saying "Come get some!" in one of his recaps. By extension, I think Black Knight builds on this, and gives us a Knuckles that's more like Knuckles than some of the games that preceded it. His speech in later games, while tough, seems to lack some of this character, and I don't think it helps they've turned honest naivety into outright stupidity.

I also rather like his Archie portrayal, especially under Ian Flynn, and both before and after the reboot. Before the reboot, I liked how Flynn expanded on Knuckles and his history with the Brotherhood, more actively questioning them and their methods, and choosing to be more proactive because Eggman is a major threat. I liked what "Enerjak Reborn" and "The Return" did for his character, especially because the former undoes a lot of the damage of the Chaos Knuckles arc and it made more sense that his good intentions were warped by Finitevus's magic. I like how he's forced to care about the Dark Legion, due to the Echidnas' decreased numbers and he's working to find a solution and make up for the damage the Brotherhood did.

Post reboot I think they've done a good job explaining why Knuckles is so proactive and involved when most of the time, he shouldn't be because of his role as Angel Island's guardian. Similar to the above, he realizes that trouble down below will eventually be trouble on the Island, and I thought it was interesting seeing how uneasy he is about ever leaving his post even when he has to. I was surprised seeing just how seriously he takes guarding the Master Emerald, and any time it's stolen on his watch or it's broken (or he's forced to break it) it really damages his pride to be put in such a position. I think it's added a lot of depth to his role that I wish was explored more in the games.

Question #10: What's your top favourite episode out of ALL cartoon episodes?

This is a hard one for me mostly because most of the cartoons are either forgettable or I don't really like them that much... AoStH and SatAM are a blur to me, and I think growing up with the Archie comic basically overwrote a lot of my memories of the latter, so it's more difficult for me to think of episodes. Then there's Underground, which I never watched, and the OVA, which I've grown tired of. Finally, we have X and Boom... which are not my favorites either, but I think they're easier to pick from. If this included comics, it'd be really easy. :P

With X, my favorites are easily episode 38 and 52, the Japanese versions. They are very memorable, in part because of the music, and also because I really liked the mood in these episodes. 38 was a really nice expansion of the final chapter of SA2 and I liked how everyone came together, even Chris, to do their part. I know nobody likes that Chris "stole" Amy's role, but it never bothered me, and at least he has one redeemable moment. Then there's 52, Sonic's missing and Eggman attacks on the characters' homeworld... and nobody wants to have his shit, especially that late at night! Tails steps up to do his part, and Amy pelts Eggman with hammers... and then Sonic shows up and everyone is happy to see him, even Eggman! I also really liked the ending scene where Amy follows Super Sonic across the sky with "Natsu no Hi" playing in the background, and seeing their reunion. I'm not even a big SonAmy guy, but I thought it was sweet to see Sonic actually reciprocate her.

In Boom, I guess I might have to go with "The Sidekick," "Circus of Plunders," "How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying," especially because of Tails's characterization. Now, after Lost World, I was pretty much sick of Tails, and I hated how he was this snarky little kid genius to an obnoxious degree. Some say this is character development, I say it's derailment, because I felt it changed his core personality. These episodes still illustrate that Tails is a genius... but he's also a kid. He really just wants to help and prove himself a valuable asset to the team, without lording over everyone just how much smarter he is than they are. It's a little thing, and I think it makes Tails a much more interesting character because of it, and I like how he bonds with Sonic. I may not like Boom, but they definitely did Sonic and Tails right, so props where they're due.

~SSMB Has Cleared Episode Ebrious Act 10!~

"What a wild ride!" - Fisher the Breezebuilder, Sonic Heroes: Gateway to Glitches (1999)

Question #11: What is your single most cherished bit of Sonic memorabilia?

roundup.jpg

#JustCultThings

As the previous question proved, Sonic isn't all about the games. Being a big name among video game franchises, him and his colorful compadres have spawned a drug dealer's worth of merchandise and memorabilia, some of them not even official. Frames, plushies, models, everything's been covered. And these things surely can't be in plentiful amounts if they don't have their fans or buyers now, can they? So naturally I would assume that some of you have more memorabilia than others, but out of all of them, which one on your person do you love the most, and why?

NOTE: If you don't actually have any Sonic memorabilia, you can just pick your most cherished game or something instead.

Crusher's Thoughts: Same answer as the memorabilia-related question from last time: this guy.

The%20Good%20the%20Bad%20and%20the%20Fan

Featuring another cameo appearance from Fluttershy, because it's my photos and I'll do what I want with them. Fight me IRL, as the kids would say. (Except don't, because I don't believe in violence.)

I've had this plushie of Classic Robotnik since the beginning of last year. He may have a little bit of string stuck to his right hand, but that's okay, because no one is perfect. I've never had anything like this plushie before since I was always a little self-conscious about getting or receiving them due to unwelcoming stigmas, so it was nice to have one for myself for once. And while the plushie itself is mostly unrelated to such, I got him around the same time in which some of my online friendships were really starting to take off, so in a way, he's a nice reminder of that. (Incidentally, I received the Fluttershy plushie not long after.)

So with that out of the way, you may now post awaaaaaayyyy!~

• Thumbs Up 7

Day 11: What is your single most cherished bit of Sonic memorabilia?

Oh, now you really are taxing my head with that one, I have so much I cherish. Well, I pretty much cherish everything that's a source of information (because I like information), I cherish my comic 2-pack figures of the reptiles because of my fondness and their rarity, I cherish my signed Sonic Heroes manual because I got Iizuka's and Naka's signatures at SoS'11, I cherish this Sonic X Tails beanie because of some sentimental value it has for me...but I think most of all, I really cherish having the Generations Collector's Edition, because it's a reminder of how involved I was when Sonic turned 20, and the sheer feeling of celebration the thing represents for my time with the franchise over the years before, how i've progressed from an avid Tails fan as a kid and teenager to...not an avid Tails fan, to put it one way.

Question #11v: What is your single most cherished bit of Sonic memorabilia?

Well, I don't have it anymore but my most treasured Sonic merch that isn't a plush is a ball.

Not a spinball or a wrecking ball or even a bouncing ball, just  a ball, I got it from Gameworks back when they had a serious Sonic theme, it has some Sonic Advance artwork on it.

It might not seem like much but I do love that ball and was beyond hyped to get it when I first saw it.

I got some good use of it, but I can't find it anywhere nowadays, quite a shame.

• Thumbs Up 1

The merch that I value most is probably the first one I got and the second latest one, I can't choose one or the other here. Sorry Crusher, I'm a sentimental guy, it's how I was raised mate.

The first was a Sonic shirt really, got it from Wal-Mart, it's a miracle I know.

I wear it whenever something Sonic-related happens like a new game is out or the yearly anniversary, it was cool and I had some nice wearing the shirt. It's a nice shirt.

The other one is 11 inch(I think?) Modern Sonic figurine and I got from my best pal on my birthday last year. Not sure if you folks remember but I'm really close with this guy and as I said, our friendship can rival Sonic & Tails'. We're that tight, bruh. But yeah, it's really cool of him to not only chill at my place for a while, we played RoL for a while he didn't like it at all XD, but to give a cool figurine as well. That's a real friend, guys!

So yeah, that's it from my end!

Well this is a hard one. Personally, my favourite one would be just my Archie Sonic comics alone. They're such a pain to get in the UK and for a good price because you need to have a full on comic shop near by who will actually get the comics in. Back during Worlds Collide, I found out Forbidden Planet got the comic in.s. Finding that out made me so happy, and it's great because I've gotten some of my favourite stories from the post!#252 comic.

Sorry I don't have much to mention here but I really don't have many memorabilia tbh.

Hm... I don't have any Sonic merch (now if they had Deadly Six plushies...), so I suppose Sonic Mega Collection Plus. It's how I played the classic games for the first time, though I did have to put up with the PAL Sonic 1 :U

Also, unless it's released for 3DS, it's the one way I can play Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Day 11: Most cherished Sonic memorabilia

Would have to be my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition. I love this for so many reasons. I was going through a hell of a year and was feeling really low so for Christmas my bro, his wife and my friend pulled together to get me this. It really cheered me up. I have the statue on my shelf and I couldn't like it any more. The soundtrack is superb. The artbook is super classy, I should have got it signed once or twice. Then the game itself was the last time I had fun with a real Sonic game. What a set, I couldn't thank my friends and family enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

30 Days of Sonic Act 2 Day 11: Sly's most cherished Sonic stuff

Now, I don''t have any but the comics do I'll say those but other than that that's pretty much it when it comes to memorabilia. Just wish there wasn't a licensing problem with the comics in Australia so I could get more, but I still feel cherished to own the ones I do own. However, other than that, that's all the memorabilia I have. 

Day 11 complete!

Question 11: What is your favourite piece of Sonic memorabilia? 

Ehhh, I don't have that much Sonic memorabilia, actually. 

But I do have a choice. My Classic Tails plush. 

7mhtJxO.png

(He's hangin off of one of my old telescopes XD) 

I love this little bugger! 

I don't really have much to say about it, except I got it at the Japan Pavilion at EPCOT Center some years ago. 

That's about it.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 11! Your single most cherished bit of Sonic memorabilia!

Easy. My talking Sonic and Knuckles plushies! They're Sonic X plushies and I've had them for quite a while, 2006 in fact. I always liked having them cuddled up in bed when I was a teen. <3 Only problem is they uh...talk, a lot. Especially Knuckles who has actually been silenced now since his voice box broke but Sonic is still talkative as ever! They say such wonderful lines as;

"As long as there's somewhere to run...I'll be HAPPY!"

"Soon we'll be back home Sonic, back hooome"

Ah but I still cherish them because it's the only "old" Sonic merch I have. Anything else is only a couple of years old and just figurines and models. D: So yep, these are my favourites!

• Thumbs Up 3

.... I don't really have an answer to that. Both of my giant Jazwares Sonic toys that I got when I was younger broke easily and lost limbs, so those are somewhere in America's landfill, and I don't have any Sonic merch that I "cherish", at least not yet.

Day 11: What is your single most cherished bit of Sonic memorabilia?

As far as merch goes, I just have a Sonic shirt that my mom got for me once as a surprise.

However, I will say that the best fit for this question is...

Sonic_Mega_Collection_Coverart.png

My Gamecube Sonic collection!

Not just Mega Collection (though that is one of the games in question). Aside from Zero Gravity which I think got a Gamecube version, I have a copy of every GC Sonic game, and all things considered those years are very nostalgic for me. I can vaguely recall the time leading up to Heroes' release, I think there was this one rumour about there being 2D sections or something, which is kind of funny considering Unleashed and onwards.

Yeah, my Gamecube Sonic games are very dear to me since that's when the time I really got into the series, after previously only playing through a bit of Sonic 3. I should go gather them together and take a picture, if I do that I'll edit this post to have that pic instead.

And hey, it's through SADX that I played Labyrinth for the first time, even if my younger self didn't appreciate it at the time, for whatever reason?

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 10: What's your top favourite episode out of ALL cartoon episodes?

Day 11: What is your single most cherished bit of Sonic memorabilia or game?

After giving it some thought:

Day 10: Japanese Sonic X Episode 1, primarily because I literally know next to nothing about most other Sonic cartoons (yes even Boom), and because I always greatly enjoyed the race between Sonic and Sam, especially the Sonic boom at the end. The Japanese soundtrack here really helped.

Day 11: I don't really have an merchandise outside of games, so Sonic Unleashed HD since when I got the game at the time, it was long after Unleashed had come out, so I was really happy to find the game for cheap since it was surprisingly hard to find it at the time.

Day 11: Most Cherished Piece of Sonic Merchandise

Ohhh... that is a tough one. I specialize in collecting event merchandise. I love all the Sonic the Comic Con and Sonic Boom stuff I have and at times have wanted to try and get some Summer of Sonic stuff as well.

If handmade items are valid, however...

10290646_395812667227444_790209383173649

It goes to this Shadow blanket that covers most of my King-sized bed, handmade by my grandmother. She made it back when I was really into Shadow, and while Shadow's not as big on my radar as he used to be, I still cherish it. It's a one of a kind item made by someone I love to show something I love. It doesn't get any more special to me than that.

• Thumbs Up 7

Ooh, this is an easy one.

DgAvsIP.png

I have a lot of plushies, but most of them aren't Sonic related. I have a soft spot for my little Rouge plush in particular, though, even though I haven't had it long enough to have a lot of sentimental value to it and I didn't have any special means of coming across it. Just ordered it from someone on eBay and waited for it to come to my mailbox.

I'll find myself sitting at my computer with it more often than not, though, and kind of a makeshift companion due to being alone in my hotel room.

The two times I have brought up the topic of my Rouge plushie on this site have felt awkward and uncomfortable to talk about, but I like my plushies and my Rouge plushie is probably my favorite :V Think what you will of that.

• Thumbs Up 4