Awoo.

The Ratchet & Clank Topic - Rift Apart - RELEASE DATE: June 11th 2021

Ryannumber1gamer

A little miffed that one of my favorite weapons the Bouncer is locked as a preorder bonus but I probably would have preordered the game anyway.

HOLY MOLY

Mannn, if they announce a price drop for the PS4 I might get it. I loved A Crack in Time and the gameplay in this looks similar. PLUS IT LOOKS AMAZING

I'm. So. Happy.

This is it. This is all I wanted from E3. I could seriously cry almost.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

THAT LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING, MY HYPE LEVELS ARE THROUGH THE ROOM. SO MANY FUCKING REFERENCES TO THE ORIGINAL.

For the record, the gameplay demo contains the two levels found on the original PS2 demo disc

I'm not even into R&C and holy crap this game looks good! I'll definitely be getting this, I might play the original as well.

Oh thank god. Ratchet is his normal likeable self instead of the asshole version from the original.

Wow. All I can say is wow.

Seeing the locations from the first game have tickled my nostalgia bone immensely. Game looks absolutely fantastic.

Oh thank god. Ratchet is his normal likeable self instead of the asshole version from the original.

I didn't mind Asshole Ratchet since wasn't exactly a hero at first; just a regular guy who wanted to go on an adventure. He did eventually realise how much of a cunt he was towards the end of the game, so he redeemed himself in a way.

Ratchet in the first game is such a stereotypical case of "90's mascot" it hurts, I'm glad they revamped his personality in later sequels.

Consider this game pre-ordered. I want that Bouncer!  :P

I've always appreciated how good R&C games look and this game looks current-gen fucking gorgeous.

Can't wait to give it a ago. Definitely the No1 game I'm looking forward to in 2016.

Great stuff.

I'm just glad that the PS4 has another exclusive that seems worthwhile to me. Granted, I enjoyed Infamous and, despite it's problems, LittleBigPlanet 3 (also, I have played Bloodborne, it's good but not really my thing), but I have been wanting more. Aside from Tearaway, this year seems somewhat sparse for me, but next spring alone is going to be great with this and Uncharted 4. 

If this game isn't a system seller, I don't know what is. This is probably my most hyped game for the system ever since PS4 launch.

Ya'll want to know the really funny part?

This is, technically, a MOVIE LICENSED GAME!

Hard to believe, ain't it?

Making a weapon that you could get in the game originally for free a preorder exclusive is raising quite a few warning flags for me

Making a weapon that you could get in the game originally for free a preorder exclusive is raising quite a few warning flags for me

Making one weapon out of all of them in the game a pre order exclusive, while sucky, isn't that big of a deal and I don't see why that would raise warning flags for you. A hell of a lot of games do this, and as I said, it sucks, but it's not indicative of the game's overall quality.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooooooh yes

The graphics are gooood

The Blargian Snarglebeast is back

The areas all look gourgeous yet nearly identical with the original areas

And they even named it Ratchet and Clank: The Game, Based on the Movie, Based on the Game

Now this is worth getting a PS4 for. Day 1 delivery or bust.

When A Crack in Time first released, there were a number of pre-order bonuses spread across different retailers that ended up all being unlocks in the game with enough time and effort put in. It's likely that you just get it early but if you're scared go ahead and pre-order.

If it wasn't obvious, I pre-ordered the game the second I got home.

When A Crack in Time first released, there were a number of pre-order bonuses spread across different retailers that ended up all being unlocks in the game with enough time and effort put in. It's likely that you just get it early but if you're scared go ahead and pre-order.

If it wasn't obvious, I pre-ordered the game the second I got home.

The game's already up for pre-order?

Oh my god, if my wallet had eyes and hands, it's going to strangle me in my sleep after watching that trailer and gameplay sample.

This is how you do a fucking reboot of an original game, without pissing anyone off.

Insomniac really knows how to deliver with this franchise. now if only they could buy the Sonic franchise away from SEGA.