Awoo.

The Ratchet & Clank Topic - Rift Apart - RELEASE DATE: June 11th 2021

Ryannumber1gamer

Talwyn is one of the best female characters in Video Games. She got kidnapped three times yes, but she can handle herself, and the only reason she was captured was saving Ratchet & Clank so they can hurry up and save the universe. She got captured in Tool of Destruction so Ratchet & Clank wouldn't be arrested by Tachyon, she got captured in Quest for Booty because she saved Ratchet from getting killed by the pirates they were against, and in the comics, she crashed her spaceship into Zogg's base of operations when Zogg was about to kill Ratchet, and escaped on her own in the comic.

• Thumbs Up 1

The moment I saw those two female characters there I knew straight away they weren't originally from the games. They look really bland, but with the less than a year long delay we can only hope they get better looking designs. Even then I hope their personalities are good too.

Found this on Twitter:

21B0D80D-B1F4-4E66-A22B-0CB8589D4BCC_zps

Only problem is that the two female characters looking generically bland.

Lol, I didn't realize that they were going to use Chairman Drek for this movie. I thought for sure they would've gone with Dr. Nefarious, since he is a way better villain and all. It's interesting to see him with pupils and all these extra details now.

I don't know who those female characters are supposed to be. Were they in R&C1?

Lol, I didn't realize that they were going to use Chairman Drek for this movie. I thought for sure they would've gone with Dr. Nefarious, since he is a way better villain and all. It's interesting to see him with pupils and all these extra details now.

I don't know who those female characters are supposed to be. Were they in R&C1?

They do not appear in R&C1.

Which reminds me; is it me or does that Victor character strongly resemble the Lumber Robot from the first game?

I thought that's who Victor was supposed to be - the giant lumber robot.

Also I was thinking that maybe Grimroth is the giant boss who lives in the depths of Qwark's lair.

I thought that's who Victor was supposed to be - the giant lumber robot.

Also I was thinking that maybe Grimroth is the giant boss who lives in the depths of Qwark's lair.

Grimloth is a new character altogether.

But it's a re-imagining! Anything goes. D:

Given Tachyon was able to send a whole fucking invasion fleet to invade Metropolis just to catch one furry dude, I don't think it'd be unreasonable that the Polaris central government would have embassies and the like in Solana.

A reimagining of the first Ratchet and Clank, with characters from UYA also making cameos. There's still limits as to how far they can take things, as much freedom as they have now.

I know they have intergalactic travel between galaxies like Polaris, Solana, and Bogon, but it would cause a whole slew of inconsistencies if they brought Talwyn (or Tachyon) here too early like that when she first met Ratchet in ToD.

Considering we have characters from All 4 One who were in a whole location no one even knew about in the film, I'm gonna say they aren't caring too much about the locations of these characters,

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently Ratchet PS4 is confirmed for E3. YES!  

It's official-- I WILL be there to see it.

In related news, I've been playing the HD Collection version of Going Commando recently. Good times. Goooood times.

Apparently Ratchet PS4 is confirmed for E3. YES!  

Wait, really?! That's awesome! I can't wait for E3!

Well, Sony's already confirmed they wouldn't be attending Gamescom this year so I'd say that even makes it more likely it'll be E3. But as I said, a SSMB member said it's been confirmed in a status update.

Well, Sony's already confirmed they wouldn't be attending Gamescom this year so I'd say that even makes it more likely it'll be E3. But as I said, a SSMB member said it's been confirmed in a status update.

Unfortunately I didn't see the status update on that.

Well, I know what booth I'm making a beeline for this E3.

Having an early build of Ratchet makes the trip worthwhile for me. It makes up for the lack of Sonic.

Omfg yes we finally get to see more of R&C! I can't wait for them to show us some gameplay footage during the Sony conference.

• 2 weeks later...

No movie news as of now but check out these awesome sketches and other pieces of art by John Wu, one of the lead designers of the original Ratchet game:

therealjohnwu.com/gallery_ratchet_clank.html

But expect something when E3 comes our way.

No movie news as of now but check out these awesome sketches and other pieces of art by John Wu, one of the lead designers of the original Ratchet game:

therealjohnwu.com/gallery_ratchet_clank.html

But expect something when E3 comes our way.

I personally think we'll get a new movie trailer and the first gameplay demo of the new game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now this is the next-gen platformer I've been waiting for. Looks awesome. 

• Thumbs Up 2