Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

It'll likely be rated T, which are usually more flexible with this, so I'm not expecting it to be censored.

It could happen tho, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they did. Not that I won't be ticked about it either considering all the boobs in other games that manage to getaway with this.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, this IS Nintendo we're talking about, hehe

It'd be cool if your character's art changed depending on your class, but I don't think that's likely. They didn't do it for Awakening, after all.

Are we doing this again? Because that is an awful example.

As Ike said, Tharja always has a book in front of her "boingy-bits".

So if you're going to call someone fanservicey, why use this.

tumblr_nongnzhJiO1r1alb2o1_250.jpg

When you have an even worse character?

tumblr_nongnzhJiO1r1alb2o2_540.jpg

Yeah, Tharja's breast aren't even that big to begin with, she's just described as having the most beautiful body of the group.

Don't these games get a T rating in the first place?

"There are maids in this game!"

tumblr_norr8wgftJ1sgbu3ro1_1280.png

They aren't even trying to be subtle with who they're targeting now.

Wait....Hiroka is also your sister!?

FUCK, I wanted to marry her, dammit!

You have good taste, good fellow.

Also, given Kamui's pointed ears, maybe it's possible they were adopted by the Hoshido.

Then it's okay to marry her! Because you're not related by blood! #shittyincestanimelogic

my felicia isn't related to kamui

haha git rekt SCRUBS

This means nothing in this series

• Thumbs Up 6

Guess I'll make the ninja chick on the Hoshido side my first waifu for that side and the Sorceress girl on Nohr as well.

Boy, I can't wait for this games dialogue, awakening done a good job with it's characters whether they be somewhat stereotypical or not, so I look forward to this games skits.

This means nothing in this series

Yes it does. No character is ever capable of marrying their own sibling in gameplay, not even half siblings. This does happen in Geneology of the Holy War... accidentally (Diadora was brainwashed and Arvis had no idea Diadora was actually related to him), but that's the only instance of it actually ever happening.

There are cases where people tend to think it happens (at least they they romantically loved each other), but it doesn't (Eirika/Ephraim, Raquesis/Eldigan).

It is possible for cousins to marry in Geneology of the Holy War's second generation, but not actual siblings (again, not even half-siblings; Julia is especially notable in that she actually is in love with Celiph at first, but she has a negative love growth with him as she realizes he's actually her brother).

All the royals on both sides technically are.

It is odd how this game has two royal families, and coincidentally, BOTH of them have exactly five children. Well, ok, we don't know EXACTLY where Aqua places, but I'd assume that, since the game is so symmetrical as is, she and Kamui were switched. So she's the third eldest Nohr royal.

Not to mention the fact that the eldest is a powerful male general, second oldest is a female flying unit, fourth are both male ranged fighters, and the youngest are both female staff users. So the third are both the main characters, and were both kidnapped by the opposing kidnapped.

Whelp, we know that canonically Kamui is female. :D

Considering this is being marketed to the same culture that hold Oreimo on a pedistal I can see this series going into "anything goes" territory.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well at least you can probably let them get killed in battle if you get too irritated by them

Well at least you can probably let them get killed in battle if you get too irritated by them

• Thumbs Up 1

I saw Olivia I think

I also saw Jin's waifu

Leon (?) looks cool, I like him. I'll have to see their personalities in game before making any judgements, though.

please let camilla have something good other than boobs

Wait, was marriage confirmed? Why are people talking about this?

Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure if marriage is back, but I definetely 100% expect supports being back as they are a staple in the series now, would be outright silly if they took'em out as it's one of the series selling points and really adds replay value.

It was popular, yeah, but the ability for characters to get married in Awakening was tied to the plot. Every couple had descendants who could come back from the future as playable characters. It was a time travel story. I'd rather they not just repeat any random shit just because it's successful without looking at the context.

Maybe some supports could lead to epilogues where marriage happens, but I don't get why they'd do it again. Maybe I'm just resistant to the idea because I think this shit is stupid and it's all people ever ended up talking about when Awakening came out.