Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

You mean my regular attitude? :V

It's not draining on me, but what annoys me is his random assumption that the game and community will suck because children and partners.

If you think he's wrong, you're free to tell him that. Saying "wait and see" is a perfectly fair and reasonable viewpoint. 

But coming back with what is essentially "deal with it or get out of the fanbase" isn't helpful. He was being really negative, yes, but it's not like it was directed at anyone in particular.

But coming back with what is essentially "deal with it or get out of the fanbase" isn't helpful. He was being really negative, yes, but it's not like it was directed at anyone in particular.

Do you have a better solution to the oversaturation of "waifu" discussion between FE fans nowadays for him then? Because if you do then I resign my point.

Do you have a better solution to the oversaturation of "waifu" discussion between FE fans nowadays for him then? Because if you do then I resign my point.

For who? The game designers? Because I guess if it was up to them, then it's probably as simple as not making it a focal point in the games anymore. I feel like you're kind of contradicting yourself. You're saying that he's wrong to expect the game's discussion to be all about waifus, but also resigning to the fact that it's happening anyway because of Awakening. 

Whether it's something that will change or not, though, he's free to voice his displeasure about it, especially if he is interested in talking about other aspects of the game. 

For who? The game designers? Because I guess if it was up to them, then it's probably as simple as not making it a focal point in the games anymore. I feel like you're kind of contradicting yourself. You're saying that he's wrong to expect the game's discussion to be all about waifus, but also resigning to the fact that it's happening anyway because of Awakening. 

Whether it's something that will change or not, though, he's free to voice his displeasure about it, especially if he is interested in talking about other aspects of the game.

For Blitz.

I'm not saying that he's wrong in that, I'm saying it's been happening ANYWAY since Awakening.

Yeah uh, Blitz? I don't think we're gonna get another time travelling plot point in this game since that was Awakening's shtick. Hell I bet all of this (the marriage and kids etc) is optional anyway so if you hate it just ignore it!

However, if it turns out you do need these kids and stuff then yeah, that would suck. 8/

• Thumbs Up 1

so a neutral path as dlc? I really hope it has about the same amount of chapters as the other two sides because if it does

then i'm sold on buying this game

also on a side note

first off knowing that aqua was kidnapped (or at least assumed to have been kidnapped) seems to make me see a bit of a shade of grey on the hoshido side of things

also I noticed the purple and red tabs for mikoto and suzukaze does this mean they are units on both sides?!? or just that they show up during the prolog chapters as units

Going at it as I watch again:

As stated before by Athy, Aqua is now called Azura.

Kazahana is now called Hana.

Tsubaki is now called Subaki, despite the people playing still calling him "Tsubaki".

Suzukaze is now called Kaze.

Silas must be recruited by beating his ass through battle in Hoshido. He is the Chapter 7 boss.

Azura isn't instantly unlocked for battle.

Sakura uses a "Bloom Festal", a Hoshidan version of a healing staff with 20 uses, it's effectiveness seems based on something, rather than a set amount.

All royals (Nohrian and Hoshidan) can use Dragon Veins.

When fighting in narrow corridors, like an opening, the battle camera is Third Person viewed.

Kaze starts with the "Locktouch" skill.

At level 10, Felicia has the "Resistance +2" and "Demoiselle" skills, alongside two other unknown ones.

Units have a total of 6 skills, one being tied to the class you're in.

Subaki can marry Felicia.

Corrin and Sakura can support, unknown if marriage is possible (likely not).

"Skinship with your real little sister!"

I

I need to go lie down and think about life

I feel like it'd be less awkward if there were like a cloth or something instead of a hand. Like, you were cleaning injuries or something. It'll take me a while to get used to this feature lmao (not like I'm forced to use it anyways)

Apparently sibling marriage is confirmed. Are you for fucking real right now

edit: they have S-rank supports, unclear if romantic. Same-sex characters have "A+" supports though, which implies that all S-rank ones are romantic. Because incest is more acceptable than homosexuality I guess? ffs

I'm up for another round of Genealogy of the Holy War. :P

Speaking of I do need to finish that game. I really ought to so that's out of the way.

lol it's literally incest. No companions, no adoption. Literally marrying your siblings and having a child with them. NoA is going to have a field day censoring all this shit lmao

If A+ is some "companionship"/"life partners" bullshit then there's going to be some pretty bad backlash, though.

So far it seems to only apply to the Nohr side, so it's not blood related. I think. Reading that thread was difficult. :VVVV

So far it seems to only apply to the Nohr side, so it's not blood related. I think. Reading that thread was difficult. :VVVV

Yep.

Turns out that Kamui is only the half brother of the Hoshido Siblings, same mom, different father.

EDIT:

Kamui has NO relation to Hoshido family at all!

Queen Mikoto took him/her in after Kamui's parents were killed and raised them as her own.

So no relation to ANY character in the game.

I think this the first time I will ever actively advocate for a game to be censored, because the "My Room/Amii" feature of this game was blatantly included just for Japan and it's probable upping in sales. I have no doubt this is gonna get nuked when it comes out for the rest of the world, and I seriously be won't miffed by that one bit. 

• Thumbs Up 2

As great as that is, there are head-turners.

In other words, if players want to have a relationship between two male characters, they'll need to either purchase the Conquest edition or download the third storyline. If players want to pursue a relationship between two female characters, they'll need the Birthright version (or, again, download the third storyline).

• Thumbs Up 2

Yep, their are two confirmed Gay characters, the Thief Zero on Nohr and one of the children characters from Hoshido, Shara (The Tharja lookalike).

Speaking of which the game has already been datamined and pretty much all portraits are around the internet, mainly tumblr. And Yes, in addition to Tharja, Gaius and Cordelia also have lookalikes as children now.

tumblr_nqf0huo9591s7vp77o3_500.png

tumblr_nqf0huo9591s7vp77o2_540.png

tumblr_nqf0huo9591s7vp77o1_400.png

As great as that is, there are head-turners.

What is the point of this. Why is the type of same-sex marriage being treated like how Pokemon has exclusive Pokemon between versions?

And why A+? Why not just use S? Because no kids?

If you use something like "A+", it implies the same-sex relationships are somehow not equal or lesser than the het ones.

This is so unnecessary.

• Thumbs Up 1