Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

It looks like these Knights are kind of a cross between classic Soldiers and Knights. Like, they combined the two classes. These Knights have lighter armor than in past games and are more mobile like Soldiers. I wonder if the Soldier class is gone in this game and they'll just be Knights instead?

EDIT: AND HOLY CRAP A FEMALE AXE FIGHTER. I don't think we've EVER had one before.

AND HOLY CRAP A FEMALE AXE FIGHTER. I don't think we've EVER had one before.

Well, at least the base mode looks kinda neat.

And the game has Amiibo support.

9HAcThJ.png

Good old Ike. I'm glad I can use him and the Marth amiibo for something other than Codename STEAM. 

Will we get to pet Ike's hair, and gently caress his face? Because if so, I might actually be down with this feature. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Will we get to pet Ike's hair, and gently caress his face? Because if so, I might actually be down with this feature. 

only if you make Kamui look like Soren

Not sure if they'll go the extra mile for it, I doubt it.

I'd assume you can actually do this for all units

In Awakening even DLC units didn't have things like supports and it's not like those animations are easy to make.

Then again the amiibo's look special so IDK

Well, at least the base mode looks kinda neat.

And the game has Amiibo support.

9HAcThJ.png

Good old Ike. I'm glad I can use him and the Marth amiibo for something other than Codename STEAM. 

EDIT: AND HOLY CRAP A FEMALE AXE FIGHTER. I don't think we've EVER had one before.

There was Titania from Path of Radiance who was an Axe Paladin.

The Fire Emblem Amie thing is kind of hilariously creepy when you think over it. Like the Tactician just calls random people up to their room to rub their face. If If's world didn't have sexual harassment laws before, they sure as heck will once you're done campaigning, General Hentai.

• Thumbs Up 6

I wanna stroke Robin's hair...hmmmmm *shot*

Wonder how you can use the Fire Emblem Amiibo in If though; playable units or exclusive missions?

I hope you can actually use the characters in game, that'll be neat. It would probably mess with the story or something though.

Fire Emblem Awakening did the same thing with DLC chars, they didn't have supports and were usually mute like Spotpass chars.

I assume it'll be the same thing here except they actually talk instead of being mutes, and are pretty much ignored besides gameplay.

The Fire Emblem Amie thing is kind of hilariously creepy when you think over it. Like the Tactician just calls random people up to their room to rub their face. If If's world didn't have sexual harassment laws before, they sure as heck will once you're done campaigning, General Hentai.

Well he's technically not a tactician, but a prince.

Besides, since the last game we clearly know every single unit has loins afire for the customizable character, so I doubt it's a problem.

In any case, I don't think it's supposed to be "rubbing someone's face", it's just like that for gameplay purposes, I think it's more like kind of doting on some units or spending time with them.

I wanna stroke Robin's hair...hmmmmm *shot*

O-oh, geez, Gabz, I-

Oh you mean FE Robin

iewNjY.jpg

Wonder how you can use the Fire Emblem Amiibo in If though; playable units or exclusive missions?

probably both

EDIT: ...I JUST REALISED I NEED A NEW 3DS FOR THE AMIIBO DATA IN FE:IF

EDIT2: NEVERMIND HOPEFULLY THAT READER COMES OUT SOON

Edited by Ice Prince Jin

There was Titania from Path of Radiance who was an Axe Paladin.

Once again, I'm talking about the actual class itself. Numerous female characters have wielded axes in different classes. We've never had SPECIFICALLY a female Axe Fighter/Fighter class character. I mean the normal, default, every day average "Fighter" class (which in Japanese are called "Axe Fighter").

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fighter

EDIT: ...I JUST REALISED I NEED A NEW 3DS FOR THE AMIIBO DATA IN FE:IF

EDIT2: NEVERMIND HOPEFULLY THAT READER COMES OUT SOON

Considering the fact that this game isn't supposed to be out until next year outside of Japan... the reader will probably be available long before that point.

FE if (and Awakening) seems to have a few characters in questionable outfits compared to the older games. Not a complaint, just an observation, looking at Camilla and the Axe Girl.

so like has it been confirmed whether only guys go in the hot springs or can the girls go in too

j-just curious ;;;;;;

FE if (and Awakening) seems to have a few characters in questionable outfits compared to the older games. Not a complaint, just an observation, looking at Camilla and the Axe Girl.

so like has it been confirmed whether only guys go in the hot springs or can the girls go in too

j-just curious ;;;;;;

• Thumbs Up 2

Heh, I admit that the Pokemon Amie thing is.....weird. But hey, theirs actually a nice CG like model for every character now, that's cool.

Also really like the idea of a hot spring so that you can talk to your troops, very similar to the Radiance games Base Conversations but way more expanded.

Oh as for the Amiibo, yes you can get Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin on your team, but you actually have to beat them first, and as we saw, they are extremely powerful.

Oh as for the Amiibo, yes you can get Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin on your team, but you actually have to beat them first, and as we saw, they are extremely powerful.

Not particulary. Marth did about 42 damage against a seemingly start of to mid-game Kamui, and that's after Kamui's attack rocked 3/4th his HP bar..

• Thumbs Up 1