Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

Once again, I'm talking about the actual class itself. Numerous female characters have wielded axes in different classes. We've never had SPECIFICALLY a female Axe Fighter/Fighter class character. I mean the normal, default, every day average "Fighter" class (which in Japanese are called "Axe Fighter").

Oh. I didn't even see the post where you clarified that. My bad. XD

Translated video.

Thinking about it, maybe the touching thing is because Kamui is holy in some way to them? Explains the dragon thing?

Nice to see they know who their target audience is.

"There's a name for people in that audience, but we'll just call him... Squidward Jin."

@Jin it might be, but the dialogue is still weird omg

• Thumbs Up 2

"There's a name for people in that audience, but we'll just call him... Squidward Jin."

@Jin it might be, but the dialogue is still weird omg

lol, it's the most dialogue we heard in ANy Fire Emblem thing, lol.

Have they said anything about when you can go to the Castle? In between Chapters, I'd assume?

Have they said anything about when you can go to the Castle? In between Chapters, I'd assume?

Most likely.

Red hair in pigtails?

Hates to lose?

Voiced by Saori Seto?

Oh no. It's her. Why is she back?!

I really do like the Nohr units a lot more, at least appearance wise. They have cooler designs. =P

Why am I not surprised that Camilla has a thing for strong women.

Yeah Severa was a fan favorite, the Second most popular female character on the official website poles behind Lucina (excluding female Robin), and most likely a favorite amongst the staff team as well.

Glad there's a multiplayer feature in this game, sounds much better than the terrible co-op mode in Awakening.

Got some more leaks for ya, sonny boy.

Firstly some new character profiles and skills.

Pieri (Cavalier) [Nohr]
Subordinate to Nohr’s Prince Marx. Has a peculiar personality where she transforms into a violent alter-ego upon sensing danger on the battlefield.
Personal Skill [Killer Instinct] If user KOs an enemy with their attack, Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 for one turn.

Lazward (Mercenary) [Nohr]
Likes girls and has a habit of spending his free days picking up women. Good at dancing and can use it as a special command.
Personal Skill [???] When used as a command, Strength and Speed +1 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one turn.

Odin (Dark Mage) [Nohr]
A sorcerer who performs daily research into “amazing special moves”. Easily fired up and in danger of losing control of his power.
Personal Skill [blood Boil] When equipped with a forged weapon whose name is written with 8 kanji, critical rate +10.
fami1106-1.jpg

And skills for Benoit and Charlotte.

Charlotte
Personal Skill [Woman's True Nature] When facing a female enemy, Damage +4 and Critical rate +20.

Benoit
Personal Skill [intimidate] Enemies within a 2 tile radius receive Avoid -10.

>Charlotte's skill

[16:35:04] Miko: What if you make her a Berserker
[16:35:11] Miko: With a forged Killer Axe
[16:35:19] Miko: With a S-A rank support
[16:35:28] Miko: On a female enemy

Glad we could have not-Inigo and not-Owain in the game.

hmmm why do I get the feeling someones been jumping though time and space again and thought it would be a smart idea to bring their childhood friends along with them "looks over at lucina" ....   <_<

My God why are Japanese commercials so intense

it was awesome though, my hair stood up a bit

They fucked up the song at the beginning, it sounds horrible

Hope Nintendo brings dual audio again :/ #Weeabo