Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I tried it and barely got anything, perhaps I'm doing something wrong :o? You guys just simply used that combo and aimed at super enemies? 

Also I think they can't ban for this kind of things, it's the same as Rappy, as Sahrah and Merlina glitch, they will nerf it asap and you better use it while you can

My combo was Halloween Omega Lv.0 + Omega Lv.0 / King Boom Boo Lvl.3 + Boo Lvl.5

Just destroy all the enemies during the first phase and you will get between 2-3 mil

• Thumbs Up 1

NEW RECORD !!! B) Amitie Amy Lv. 100 + Tikal Lv. 85 + Rappy Lv.5 + Sharah Lv.5

o9ft00.jpg

At last I could break the 100 million wall :P

And yesterday ...

1109kyd.jpg

:D

• Thumbs Up 7

I have 700RSR saved up and I feel like spinning the wheel since there's the OP buddy, but.. Amy... Even though there seems to be no sign of her yet. I think I'll wait until October 30th to spin the wheel. :l 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure if I can use that glitch, but I don't have Boo and I am afraid that I'll be banned. I'm just aware of it.:(

BALANCE PATCH BALANCE PATCH BALANCE PATCH

Huh? What's with you? You seem a little bit bitter.:huh:

Do you need boo to do the glitch? Can you just do it with King Boom Boo?

It's not a glitch, it's just poorly balanced companions.

And you need boo+mech characters

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not a glitch, it's just poorly balanced companions.

And you need boo+mech characters

damn, I just have HOmega and King Boom Boo. Hopefully that plus Blaze and Golden Angel or Dark Chao will be descent enough. Knew I should've spun for Metal but honestly I didn't even want to bother.

Also, are there any tips/tricks for Animal combos? I find it very hard to last long enough grabbing animals after the third speed up to keep getting a better score. This is why I use a score combo team more often. I've been using Blaze and Rouge or HOmeha plus Lamp and UFO (don't have an Amy yet srry) and it's just downright annoying trying to get a great score with them. I used to use animal score all the time when Rappy first came out so I know animal teams are OP.

damn, I just have HOmega and King Boom Boo. Hopefully that plus Blaze and Golden Angel or Dark Chao will be descent enough. Knew I should've spun for Metal but honestly I didn't even want to bother.

Also, are there any tips/tricks for Animal combos? I find it very hard to last long enough grabbing animals after the third speed up to keep getting a better score. This is why I use a score combo team more often. I've been using Blaze and Rouge or HOmeha plus Lamp and UFO (don't have an Amy yet srry) and it's just downright annoying trying to get a great score with them. I used to use animal score all the time when Rappy first came out so I know animal teams are OP.

I would have said RC UFO and Lamp, but apparently you're not having luck with that? Are they maxed? Because that combination with 2 animal characters is extremely good. I would recommend buying Amy

Uhhh....yes you need both buddies, a mech bonus and a power character, i dont think its that broken, it depends on luck for the king to activate on super enemies, this, like other ways to get fast score, is not 100% sure or useful.

Uhhh....yes you need both buddies, a mech bonus and a power character, i dont think its that broken, it depends on luck for the king to activate on super enemies, this, like other ways to get fast score, is not 100% sure or useful.

That's what I am starting to thinking too. It's only a 30% chance at max level, so the score boost has to be really good or it will just be trash

Edited by PurinxPop

I got a notification this morning saying I'm in the same league, but my leaderboards are still broken and I didn't receive any rewards for placing 1st in the Runners League or anything.  SEGA still isn't getting back to me, I don't know how to use the Japanese page even when it's translated.  Now I can't even play the game properly anymore...I'm pretty much done.  Very upsetting :(

I got a notification this morning saying I'm in the same league, but my leaderboards are still broken and I didn't receive any rewards for placing 1st in the Runners League or anything.  SEGA still isn't getting back to me, I don't know how to use the Japanese page even when it's translated.  Now I can't even play the game properly anymore...I'm pretty much done.  Very upsetting :(

Wow, that's awful. I wish I had some advice on what to do, but it seems you've tried everything. I hope you manage to get it fixed. 

About the enemy bonus, I can see them maybe nerfing Boo like how they nerfed Rappy. I still don't understand why Boo is better than Golden Angel, and I don't have Boo yet and my King Boom Boo is only level 1 currently, but hopefully I'll be able to power up my Mech team soon. It's great to see characters that were initially viewed as near-worthless suddenly becoming at least as good as Team Dark. 

yea you got banned

Not getting rewards is the definitive conformation of upcoming ban...

I still don't understand why out of all people you're getting suddenly banned, perhaps it was the big high score that triggered it :/ ?

If the reason was the number of buddies, you're not the only person having them all, and can't be rank, there are some people with 999 ranks out there that should have been already been banned if rank was the problem.

Only guess is that players with scores similar to fake ones will have a chance of being banned by mistake? 

Wow, that's awful. I wish I had some advice on what to do, but it seems you've tried everything. I hope you manage to get it fixed. 

About the enemy bonus, I can see them maybe nerfing Boo like how they nerfed Rappy. I still don't understand why Boo is better than Golden Angel, and I don't have Boo yet and my King Boom Boo is only level 1 currently, but hopefully I'll be able to power up my Mech team soon. It's great to see characters that were initially viewed as near-worthless suddenly becoming at least as good as Team Dark. 

Some say that super enemies give more score than golden enemies, tbh idk, but with the 500% bonus, I guess king boom boo was going to be a stronger/better version of boo, but to not make it OP they wanted to make it a chance of bonus instead of always 1000% to all enemies.

Not getting rewards is the definitive conformation of upcoming ban...

I still don't understand why out of all people you're getting suddenly banned, perhaps it was the big high score that triggered it :/ ?

If the reason was the number of buddies, you're not the only person having them all, and can't be rank, there are some people with 999 ranks out there that should have been already been banned if rank was the problem.

Only guess is that players with scores similar to fake ones will have a chance of being banned by mistake? 

there is something i don't understand. What message you get when you are in S3 and receive rewards? the message for me is: you stay in the same league but i still get the rewards.

About Ranks/Buddies is not buddies at least because i have max buddie score and all good.

NO FREAKIN WAY!!! I got rouge!!! ??? And in one spin!!! I'd like shadow more, but I like fly better then speed so I guess she much more useful to me. ? Plus she looks cute!

image.png

• Thumbs Up 4

NO FREAKIN WAY!!! I got rouge!!! ??? And in one spin!!! I'd like shadow more, but I like fly better then speed so I guess she much more useful to me. ? Plus she looks cute!

image.png

Awesome! I spun today and got Shadow -u- I still need to get Rouge/Amy though. I'm actually happy that I got HOmega because now I get to try the Mech combination. (Kinda)

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't think Amy's a Halloween character. She might've been planned but they just used these 3 this year. That or she'll be up after the 31st.

Is Halloween Amy really Halloween Amy? So many Halloween characters! Any date when she will be available?

what superaj3 said

If amy does come on Oct.31 then one of the characters either gets more time...or idk...update? I doubt it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm... I guess Goth-Amy isn't coming this month? Good I guess... there are so many characters on the wheel already. Guess I'll just save the RSR I got from the Halloween event for later unless Goth-Amy comes out soon... Not gonna waste my RSR on the other 3... If Amy doesn't come out for some reason, then I guess I'll be saving my RSR for a long time.

PS: I hope they dress Dr.Eggman up as Santa for Christmas... Hohoo~

there is something i don't understand. What message you get when you are in S3 and receive rewards? the message for me is: you stay in the same league but i still get the rewards.

About Ranks/Buddies is not buddies at least because i have max buddie score and all good.

yes  in S 3 it gives the "you stayed in the same rank" message, but you get gifts in your rewards box, if banned (or upcoming ban when next update arrives) you should not get any rewards at all and stay in the same rank (but since it's S 3 that part would happen anyway

And about goth Amy, every dark member is leaving October 31, perhaps Amy will be released by then? I mean, SEGA letting the roulette without an character egg? Nope, doubt they would allow it 

Edited by LBPlombax7