Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

That Pumpkin Hill instrumental. I want it. T_T It's annoying that Sega hasn't released any Knuckles SA2 rap instrumentals (well apart from Deeper).

Well here's an update on my account. My issue has been escalated to a supervisor, and I hope it's being handled. However, now I'm noticing some familiar faces in the world ranking, but the cheaters are still on top...is anyone else seeing people as F rank sitting at #1 in the world rankings? Also, it's letting me play the event and I'm being rewarded for it...so I'm not sure if I'm in the banned servers or not. Guess time will tell, but if anyone here has more information please let me know. Hope everyone is enjoying the event!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well here's an update on my account. My issue has been escalated to a supervisor, and I hope it's being handled. However, now I'm noticing some familiar faces in the world ranking, but the cheaters are still on top...is anyone else seeing people as F rank sitting at #1 in the world rankings? Also, it's letting me play the event and I'm being rewarded for it...so I'm not sure if I'm in the banned servers or not. Guess time will tell, but if anyone here has more information please let me know. Hope everyone is enjoying the event!

If you still get ranking rewards you are not banned.

Ok so...

Boo changes enemies to Super enemies every 150/100 combo, and It also gives more score for destroying super enemies (500%?)

King Boom boo has a chance of 30/35% of giving more score when destroying enemies (1000%?)

Is that right?

Also, even with streamlined mode (or light mode or how ever its called) off, i dont see score of golden enemies :(

Edited by Hundjäger18

Ok so...

Boo changes enemies to Super enemies every 150/100 combo, and It also gives more score for destroying super enemies (500%?)

King Boom boo has a chance of 30/35% of giving more score when destroying enemies (1000%?)

Is that right?

Also, even with streamlined mode (or light mode or how ever its called) off, i dont see score of golden enemies :(

I think that's right. Also, according to a source that may or may not be accurate (I just googled Sonic Runners enemy score) regular enemies give 10 and golden give 300. Not sure if super/metal give 10 or more than that. Honestly if that is correct than it seems like enemy bonus isn't that great, and that it is much wiser to bring Golden Angel than Dark Chaos. 

I FINALLY BROKE MY RECORD WITH OVER 115 MILLION!

image.thumb.jpg.d73201004d07d7899312247d

I used Rouge & Tails with Lv.5 Shahra & Lv.3 King Boom Boo for this. Looks like King Boom Boo is as useful as Mother Wisp.

I think that's right. Also, according to a source that may or may not be accurate (I just googled Sonic Runners enemy score) regular enemies give 10 and golden give 300. Not sure if super/metal give 10 or more than that. Honestly if that is correct than it seems like enemy bonus isn't that great, and that it is much wiser to bring Golden Angel than Dark Chaos. 

how so? I mean, 500% and 1000% are sure better than 710%.

how so? I mean, 500% and 1000% are sure better than 710%.

Sorry, I guess I was being stupid and forgot about character bonuses. I still think it might be better to bring Golden Angel, because more gold enemies probably makes up for the regular enemies with an increased bonus because they'd still be worth little, assuming the base value is indeed 10. But I don't know how my brain thought 3000 points plus a 1450-1700% bonus isn't good. And that's not even mentioning that they're much easier to get than animals. I'm actually starting to be happy I got Halloween Omega, along with Metal Sonic. 

Btw, has anyone been able to get the roulette timing trick to work on 1.1.4? I was able to do it fairly consistently after I found out about it, getting Metal and 2 Espios during that time while only doing around 6-8 spins, but I haven't gotten it since the update. Halloween Omega was just crazy luck because he actually dropped on the super roulette.

Edited by Jrodt333

Sorry, I guess I was being stupid and forgot about character bonuses. I still think it might be better to bring Golden Angel, because more gold enemies probably makes up for the regular enemies with an increased bonus because they'd still be worth little, assuming the base value is indeed 10. But I don't know how my brain thought 3000 points plus a 1450-1700% bonus isn't good. And that's not even mentioning that they're much easier to get than animals. I'm actually starting to be happy I got Halloween Omega, along with Metal Sonic. 

Btw, has anyone been able to get the roulette timing trick to work on 1.1.4? I was able to do it fairly consistently after I found out about it, getting Metal and 2 Espios during that time while only doing around 6-8 spins, but I haven't gotten it since the update. Halloween Omega was just crazy luck because he actually dropped on the super roulette.

i still dont think enemie bonus is that useful...

But let me do a test, since power levels have super enemies all the time...

Screenshot_2015-10-24-01-35-09.thumb.png

HOLY MO--

NEW OP SET?!

I'm gonna try with only one at a time to see but the score when from some enemies up to 1million at a time.

Could it be that the 500% applies before the 1000%? Was 1000% a mistake and it was supposed to be 100%? Does score bonus applies to it? (I have 207.7% buddie bonus and 999% rank bonus)

Other pictures (ranks are gonna be broken soon)

Screenshot_2015-10-24-01-36-43.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-10-24-01-37-58.thumb.png <-----look at that distance.

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

HOLY MO--

NEW OP SET?!

I'm gonna try with only one at a time to see but the score when from some enemies up to 1million at a time.

Could it be that the 500% applies before the 1000%? Was 1000% a mistake and it was supposed to be 100%? Does score bonus applies to it? (I have 207.7% buddie bonus and 999% rank bonus)

Jesus, what level is that Omega?

Jesus, what level is that Omega?

20, it doesnt even matter is not like it could have more that 50% score bonus.

Edit: like i said before, I don't see numbers of golden enemies anymore, so I guess they give either 300 or 3000? I think the game applies the boo bonus first (500%=x6) and then the king boom boo (1000%) and then the H.Omega bonus (250%) and the maybe either the score bonus (rank) or buddies bonus, or maybe it stops at H.Omega.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Lol whoops. Not Omega, the Boo :^ ))

Boo Lv5( the only thing that changes is the combo)

King boom boo lv3(only changes the chance 15-30(33))

Edit: so I played the power stage again, this time with metal as sub character, no luck on the king activating when hitting super enemies but the boo alone does like 50000 of score per super enemie.

Gonna do some more testing, maybe the boo with dark chaos.

Edited by Hundjäger18

So does the event end on Oct 29th? I want to know so I make sure allow enough time to get all the candies!

BTW, does anyone else have the problem of notifications displaying as black boxes or is it just me? 

So does the event end on Oct 29th? I want to know so I make sure allow enough time to get all the candies!

BTW, does anyone else have the problem of notifications displaying as black boxes or is it just me? 

Next Saturday is the last day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, Sega have been really really terrible with their event dates lately, giving very little time to finish them, Zazz being the worse, considering they only gave you a week to beat him 150 times. They've also decreased the amount of rewards given for completing the event, with the final 50 being cut down to 30. Nothing new for Sega amirite?

On another note, I need advice? Should I try my luck for Halloween Shadow/Rouge or should I just save for Amy? I already have a normal Shadow, and I really don't want to waste more RSRs on Halloween Omega/Buddies.

Edited by Ryannumber1Scarer

HOLY MO--

NEW OP SET?!

omg you were right. I got 3 mil in under 3 seconds because of a row of super enemies. I hope SEGA fixes this soon because this is the literal definition of broken.

image.png

omg you were right. I got 3 mil in under 3 seconds because of a row of super enemies. I hope SEGA fixes this soon because this is the literal definition of broken.

image.png

It's also because that is another new exploit to get higher score, so let's not overdo that or we'll be banned for good.

And after playing this for a bit with the Halloween event...it's even worse. Like I seriously can't believe how fucking broken this game is in small areas. For example, free revive might as well be removed. It's fucking useless and always brings you to an ad that never works now. (Before, the App Store ads would give a free revive, but I haven't even gotten one of those yet). If Runners 2.0 doesn't fix this inexcusable bullshit, then it will truly show how fucked up Sonic Team have gotten when they can't even fix something as simple as a free revive button.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's also because that is another new exploit to get higher score, so let's not overdo that or we'll be banned for good.

You can't be banned for doing something within the game's realm of possibility. If SEGA let this slip because of their stupidity and overtuned numbers on mech companions and characters, then they don't actually have the right to ban us. They can only ban people who use an external program to modify the game's processes. (as probably stated in their ToS)

That's why no one was ever banned for exploiting the Merlina bug; it was SEGA's own fault.

Not to mention that another equally broken combo still exists and hasn't been addressed yet: NiGHTS+Yacker+Wisp+Combo Bonus Item

I don't think SEGA will be fixing any of these actually, since these are a case of overtuned numbers, and not actual exploits.

Edited by PurinxPop

A Halloween event is cool and all but where's my gothic Amy? I've been waiting forever. I have 450RSR saved up for her right now. 

Oh, and a new (big) update is coming soon. They're hinting at a 2.0.0 version, saying it's going to be the biggest update since the one in June. Let's hope they don't make things even worse. Because, I mean, the whole advantage of making an online mobile game is the fact that you can update it as many times as you want, which means there's no excuse to not make a mobile game good over time. 

Edit: Forgot to add the source:

BALANCE PATCH BALANCE PATCH BALANCE PATCH

• Thumbs Up 1

I tried it and got about 800,000 , perhaps I'm doing something wrong or needed more enemies? You guys just simply used that combo and aimed at super enemies? 

Also I think they can't ban for this kind of things, it's the same as Rappy, as Sahrah and Merlina glitch, they will nerf it asap and you better use it while you can

Edited by LBPlombax7