Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

New buddies :)

crystal monsters and golden...bird...thing...I haven't translate what they do, or names.

Those are Golden Goose & 2 Red Crystal Monsters. Both of them are Super-Rare companions.

• Thumbs Up 1

Those are Golden Goose & 2 Red Crystal Monsters. Both of them are Super-Rare companions.

Yea, thanks, so here is what they do

Red crystal monsters = the same as the green but on red xD and are SR buddies.

Golden goose: at 200 combo (max level/160 power type) it turns all enemies on golden, I'm not so sure if its better than the golden angel, or how long the turning effect last(guess as much as anything else) 

I'm glad I wasted my spins today instead of waiting for Amy to show up (lets hope she gets here by Friday)

I was getting tired of not wasting RSR, that's how much the game has ruin me xD

Turns out I had like 15 special spins (3 on the H. Characters )

----------------------------------- + --------------------------

OK, a few things.

What is wrong with this Small red crystal monster?!

Screenshot_2015-10-20-04-49-19.thumb.png

Talking about that, I had a problem I don't remember having with the green crystal monster, some of the blue crystals at max speed that are there instead of rings, don't change or only half of them change :/

Also, by the looks of it, the golden goose is not as useful as the golden angel, like many events buddies that have a # combo to chance into object, and % more object.

Also, this is not Spanish!!! 

Screenshot_2015-10-20-04-49-32.thumb.png

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 4

Golden goose: at 200 combo (max level/160 power type) it turns all enemies on golden, I'm not so sure if its better than the golden angel, or how long the turning effect last(guess as much as anything else) 

I'm glad I wasted my spins today instead of waiting for Amy to show up (lets hope she gets here by Friday)

OK, a few things.

Talking about that, I had a problem I don't remember having with the green crystal monster, some of the blue crystals at max speed that are there instead of rings, don't change or only half of them change :/

Also, by the looks of it, the golden goose is not as useful as the golden angel, like many events buddies that have a # combo to chance into object, and % more object.

lool is that italian?

OK, a few things.

Wow they're screwing up all the time!

That is Italian XDXD The apathy is strong with this update! (I tweeted to Runners JP to tell them the mistake)

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1

e961a47afc305b574c0522c77264bec3.jpg Does anyone think SEGA will remove these cheaters? There's no way those top scores were achieved with those characters and rank.

e961a47afc305b574c0522c77264bec3.jpg Does anyone think SEGA will remove these cheaters? There's no way those top scores were achieved with those characters and rank.

Yes. They are going to ban those cheaters from playing the game ASAP. I'm sure of it.

Yes. They are going to ban those cheaters from playing the game. I'm sure of it.

Why do they even bother? Or rather why do they make it so blatant/obvious? XD

Edited by Aries

Why do they even bother? Or rather why do they make it so blatant? XD

Because the game is always online, so they can easily ban the cheaters.

I was told by someone I follow on Twitter that I'm on the banned servers...I don't understand. Is anyone else seeing cheaters on the world and history tab?

I was told by someone I follow on Twitter that I'm on the banned servers...I don't understand. Is anyone else seeing cheaters on the world and history tab?

It looks like you've been put into the banned servers. You'll have to contact SEGA and send them your ID and tell them you've accidentally been banned. I have no clue why they're doing this...

0363eb2692357a0564f717e33f1fee1f.jpg So I ask SEGA for help and this is the response I get. Am I reading it wrong or am I being accused of cheating? I have been playing this game since the Puyo event. If they can't help me with this, I'm going to be pissed.

• Thumbs Up 1

There are banned servers?

That's a new one. Usually if your banned your banned.

Also it is possible for someone to get that in that rank with that score.

Deliberately drop in the rankings. 

So I ask SEGA for help and this is the response I get. Am I reading it wrong or am I being accused of cheating? I have been playing this game since the Puyo event. If they can't help me with this, I'm going to be pissed.

Wow... They really don't give a toss... "Create or join a guild"... Are they even talking about Runners!?

they will not be able to participate in the certain aspects of the game such as joining or creating a guild moving forwards. If you see a message like that, it means that that particular aspect of the game is not available for you

I don't think the rep has read your question properly. 

There are no guilds in Sonic Runners and you weren't shown a message....

Edit: beat to it by SuperAj3!

Edited by big_smile

0363eb2692357a0564f717e33f1fee1f.jpg So I ask SEGA for help and this is the response I get. Am I reading it wrong or am I being accused of cheating? I have been playing this game since the Puyo event. If they can't help me with this, I'm going to be pissed.

Show us the mmessage you sent them because I cannot believe that reply for a second.

Wait a sec, so Sega throws countless trash into the Premium Roulette, lowers RSR per episode and makes you need to grind more to get a single spin, players need to waste more time to get things and after all the work and dedication all they get is a ban? 

How does that makes any sense? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait a sec, so Sega throws countless trash into the Premium Roulette, lowers RSR per episode and makes you need to grind more to get a single spin, players need to waste more time to get things and after all the work and dedication all they get is a ban? 

How does that makes any sense? 

Yeah I'm not too happy with them right now. I bought the max amount of red rings twice since I started playing. That's like $80...if they aren't gonna fix it, I want a refund and I'll just ditch the game.

Yeah I'm not too happy with them right now. I bought the max amount of red rings twice since I started playing. That's like $80...if they aren't gonna fix it, I want a refund and I'll just ditch the game.

Wait until the ranking resets and see what happens. We don't know if you were placed there permanently or for just that ranking period.

In the meantime, contact SoJ. I heard they are better when it comes to problems like this.