Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

6cd2316fa0dc5acfd6518210d465395d.jpg I'm done with the back and forth. If SEGA really doesn't want my money, then fuck them. They are just the worst.

going to find the terms and services and read them...

Something interesting is exploiting "bugs" or flaws in the design. There's something I know people did with Merlina months ago. We can't even mention them publicly! Maybe that's why the system detected an error? It thought there was a bug people were exploiting to score highly.

"not exploit any errors in design features which have not been documented an/or "bugs" to gain access to content that is otherwise not available to Users, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other Users or any other unintended benefit; or communicate the existence of any such errors or "bugs", either directly or through public posting, to other Users.

Edited by SuperAj3

There's no exploits right now, or at least none that I'm aware of (except possibly getting increased buddy bonus even if the buddy is maxed, but that's unavoidable). I've been considering doing a high score run for a while now just to see how good I really am at the game, but I definitely won't be now. I wonder what they even thought was wrong with boylevoices' account. 100 million is impressive of course, but there's probably at least 100 better runs who don't seem to have gotten people banned. I wonder if having too many revive tokens is a problem? Though I remember you only started using it recently so that shouldn't be an issue yet. I wish there was something that at least looked off about your account, but honestly I'm stumped. This simply doesn't make sense. Was that person who scored over a billion points banned?

I got bored and made up a new Wisp idea for the game:

CSTsUqjUsAAMLd9.png:large

Tap to the beat of the background music and it'll add +500 to your combo bonus per beat.

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 9

6cd2316fa0dc5acfd6518210d465395d.jpg I'm done with the back and forth. If SEGA really doesn't want my money, then fuck them. They are just the worst.

Wow. That's just stupid.

perhaps calling them on the phone is a good idea? If not, I say keep trying.

going to find the terms and services and read them...

Something interesting is exploiting "bugs" or flaws in the design. There's something I know people did with Merlina months ago. We can't even mention them publicly! Maybe that's why the system detected an error? It thought there was a bug people were exploiting to score highly.

Merlina exploit happened while Runners was on beta. So that doesn't really count.

Merlina exploit happened while Runners was on beta. So that doesn't really count.

there's no way this can be compared to Merlina exploit, that was a bug while this one is simply lack of balancing. 

Last time we had anything similar to this was Rappy buddy that quickly broke the high scores, calling for a nerf later on (since it wasn't balanced at all)

They released once again unbalanced buddies except this time the combo is so OP that you can reach ridiculous scores that the system simply identifies as cheating

Instead of the minor "Boob the ghost" typo, the news and trends should be talking about how bad this Sega copy-pasted costumer support is.

"SEGA bans users that have higher high scores"

"Play a game fairly and be banned cuz Sega"

If SEGA saw all the articles about their costumer support there would be better odds for a change I guess

Edited by LBPlombax7

Valuable customer? They have millions of "valuable" customers logging in everyday to play this sorry crap of the game, giving them money. They wouldn't care losing 1 customer at all.

Ask them to explain what the irregularities are and how they violate the terms of service. 

• Thumbs Up 7

Ask them to explain what the irregularities are and how they violate the terms of service. 

I tried that, but my tickets get closed out before I can reply. And if I start a new ticket, it either gets closed or it says that it's been 'escalated to a supervisor' then that said supervisor closes out the ticket. It's all just a huge joke.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not only cortez but now Darkspinesssonic. 

That makes...4, right?

5 actually, probably more

Edited by PurinxPop

I have got banned too... i have months fighting this, its no use....

hmn...what score did you get?

5 actually, probably more

yeah :/ 

I think suzara will be next :(

(BTW I cant see your tweets)

Can people start posting screens of their ban notice and tell us 'exactly' what you did/be honest as to if you did cheat or not? As well as the source of that person who said they were banned for scoring 200 million?

//wants to write an article on it.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 5

the problem is they don't explain why was the ban... i had a much higher score than my league because i started a new account and that one was banned. but my original is still fine, i just prevent scoring more than 100m now.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can people start posting screens of their ban notice and tell us 'exactly' what you did/be honest as to if you did cheat or not? As well as the source of that person who said they were banned for scoring 200 million?

//wants to write an article on it.

They don't let you know you're banned, you just kinda find out by looking into the World/History Ranking. If people are getting scores you have never seen before and/or their rank is F*, you're banned. Seeing that more people are getting banned by the day, I have no doubt that this is going to get fixed. The question is when?

Can we all just acknowledge the guy that is at like 15th place on the event leader board?

You know, the one is F***? 

Dedication?

Can we all just acknowledge the guy that is at like 15th place on the event leader board?

You know, the one is F***? 

Dedication?

i was looking at the leader board and was like "wait... I'm #15, who?.." Turns out he just got the place above me (pushed me down) lol

Edited by Hundjäger18

So basically instead of admining the game themselves they just set up an insanely rudimentary anti-cheat software and left to work on the 25th anniversary game ? 

on a similar note, Patch 2.0's gonna be the breaking point for Runners, if they don't update anti-cheat software and fix all the bugs the "whales" (the ones that spend 100$ just to get Shadow/Rouge) and the b4nny-tier players (like Darkspinesonic) are gonna retire from the game and cost Sega a lot of money.

• Thumbs Up 4

I really don't understand how sega ban works.

My main account i get get it to 999% buddie score due to a glitch and no ban... but i made a second account and it got banned for doing high scores?

I really don't understand how sega ban works.

My main account i get get it to 999% buddie score due to a glitch and no ban... but i made a second account and it got banned for doing high scores?

i still want to know about this glitch, was it something like "I got a buddie and out of nowhere it was on 500%" or did you waste tons of RSR getting it there? XD

well let me explain power rings acted like normal rings... what this means?

that gold bonus buddies and char effects had effect on this... so i tried to get as much gold bonus possible espio+charmy and gold farming stuffs. every run i could get at least 100k-200k. this way i farmed a lot of power rings to make spin the roullete so many times that i easily increased my buddies number.

from 300 buddies i made it to 1100 (yes i got rc moon like 800 times) every time you get 1 S rare = 1% buddie score. until i reached the cap 999%

@weirdnameguy xD what i mean that by that time i already had 500% buddie score farming the event by the end of it it reached the max getting the RC Moon buddies.

Edited by Junior Flete
  • Thumbs Up 1

well let me explain power rings acted like normal rings... what this means?

that gold bonus buddies and char effects had effect on this... so i tried to get as much gold bonus possible espio+charmy and gold farming stuffs. every run i could get at least 100k-200k. this way i farmed a lot of power rings to make spin the roullete so many times that i easily increased my buddies number.

from 300 buddies i made it to 1100 (yes i got rc moon like 800 times) every time you get 1 S rare = 1% buddie score. until i reached the cap 999%

@weirdnameguy xD what i mean that by that time i already had 500% buddie score farming the event by the end of it it reached the max getting the RC Moon buddies.

Wait, so....were you getting power rings out of normal levels ? Or on the Zazz boss battle (because I never got more power rings with ring bonuses)

Edit: I wish i knew... So buddie bonus of 1000% and rank bonus of 1000% with team H.Dark and score bonus...= x176 score, wow.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Wait, so....were you getting power rings out of normal levels ? Or on the Zazz boss battle (because I never got more power rings with ring bonuses)

Edit: I wish i knew... So buddie bonus of 1000% and rank bonus of 1000% with team H.Dark and score bonus...= x176 score, wow.

after zazz boss battle it was giving me lot of power rings... i remember i could farm 30-50m power rings in total.

not only this each time i got a rc moon = 3 special eggs, i also farmed MANY special eggs... i should have about 100 free special spins waiting to be used.

12194129_10153098653871770_1040626487_o.

Edited by Junior Flete
  • Thumbs Up 3