Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

^ that's insane, it would take me 2667 R buddies to get that (like 140000RSR)

Also,TIL that eggman (boss battle) doesn't drops any rings if you use wisp to attack him.

i tried stalling the fight as long as i could anyway i also told a friend and he could do the same xD... there is 2 super sonic runners account out there, sadly he is just D or something like that but could get the 999% bonus with the event.

Oh wow... I think you need to set a score before you can see the league. Try doing a run? Or if you have already it's weird you can't see your result.

Looks like this division has been empty for 3 days for me.

image.thumb.jpg.5c842c99dc8da843eb30468f

What's going on here?

You must do a normal run with a score so you can randomly be put in a league.

Odd...6 days without news of runners on twitter... And this friday is the last day of the characters, and then saturday is the last day of the event.

Ok. So, after getting a score, this happens:

image.thumb.jpg.3f233c50b7b63db76c88e802

Phew. I just thought that I was in the same league as the players who got over 100 million. I was afraid of being banned. That was because I didn't participate in the last weekend Runners' League before.

Odd...6 days without news of runners on twitter... And this friday is the last day of the characters, and then saturday is the last day of the event.

Halloween Event will come to an end at Sunday, November 1st, 2015, while three Halloween characters will exit the Premium Roulette at Saturday, October 31st, 2015.

Hang on, did HAmy get released?

It's likely that Gothic Amy isn't called "Halloween Amy". I thought that she was so scary.:P

I've used pirate ship (lv5) tornado 2 (lv5) espio + charmy during  the 200% ring campaign and got banned isn't only a matter of score, even rings can ban you (legit run of course)

tmp_4481-rps20151029_211234-340873090.jpg

It's likely that Gothic Amy isn't called "Halloween Amy". I thought that she was so scary.:P

Well Gothic Amy sound even scarier.

Also, why did Amy decide to wear that dress in the first place ? Has she finally stopped chasing after Sonic and decided to mature herself ?

Special event characters in Sonic Runners doesn't make any appearance in its story. They were just bonus characters that Sega promoted with in certain events. For example, Rouge and Omega involved in Halloween Event's story, but they didn't wear any Halloween costumes.

Well Gothic Amy sound even scarier.

Also, why did Amy decide to wear that dress in the first place ? Has she finally stopped chasing after Sonic and decided to mature herself ?

Mature? seems like you are not thinking about it right. It’s just a gothic lolita dress. It has nothing to do with being mature are not... however it is something mostly young girls wear. regardless It’s just a cute style outfit which is popular especially in Japan. It’s used in anime quite a lot too.

napy3eB.jpg

Also I don’t think Amy really needs a reason to wear different outfits, she just enjoys fashion… and more importantly this stuff is just DLC made for fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

So everyone is getting banned... I can't wait to see Sega's response to this. Luckily I still barely hit 15 mil so I'm pretty sure I won't be getting banned anytime soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do have a suggestion for this whole thing and seeing as how Hogfather is doing an article on it, I don't see why he can't mention it. Basically, the game banning you for getting 2 million point legitimately is a bug. They implemented a way for the game to auto an you if you're caught cheating and something (possibly a coding error) caused the game to end up with the bug that bans you if you get 2 million legitimately. 

I do have a suggestion for this whole thing and seeing as how Hogfather is doing an article on it, I don't see why he can't mention it. Basically, the game banning you for getting 2 million point legitimately is a bug. They implemented a way for the game to auto an you if you're caught cheating and something (possibly a coding error) caused the game to end up with the bug that bans you if you get 2 million legitimately. 

I need some actual evidence of this happening.

I've asked for screens, links to people on twitter who are saying they got banned. Something to back up this auto ban claim such as screens of errors codes or screens of this so called banned server.

So far nobody has posted anything.

The auto ban system is just an algorithm that bans who exceeds a certain ring or score to distance ratio, with these new companions and campaigns is possible to exceed those ratios by playing honestly so we get banned even if we played honestly 

Well, I haven't been banned... yet. I don't tend to get scores higher than 10 million. I only got around 20 million two times and it was before this bug popped up. Now my runs are usually at 7 to 8 million max.

Something to back up this auto ban claim such as screens of errors codes or screens of this so called banned server.

Boylevoices has posted a screen of the banned server. Didn't you see those F rank people with the ultra high scores?

Also, on a side note, has anyone else been getting plentiful error messages? It's starting to become a pain to log on now. Not sure if it's just bad luck but it happens on both Wi-Fi and mobile data for me. 

Halloween Event will come to an end at Sunday, November 1st, 2015, while three Halloween characters will exit the Premium Roulette at Saturday, October 31st, 2015.

yeah but its really early on the morning so you could say they leave the day before.

I've used pirate ship (lv5) tornado 2 (lv5) espio + charmy during  the 200% ring campaign and got banned isn't only a matter of score, even rings can ban you (legit run of course)

tmp_4481-rps20151029_211234-340873090.jpg

odd...I got like 50-75k of rings on the +200 event, and nothing happened, maybe it's because of that 50millions record xD

Also DSS said on his stream yesterday that he has been placed on those servers before and came back like normal after a few weeks I think, so either sega fixed it or its for a limited time.

I need some actual evidence of this happening.

I've asked for screens, links to people on twitter who are saying they got banned. Something to back up this auto ban claim such as screens of errors codes or screens of this so called banned server.

Leaderboards for people who are placed in the "banned" servers:

8hbJj-3W.thumb.jpg.547bfd8010813ff2a9506F7QbVHkL.thumb.jpg.9389f9878402abc74ebdcfBNxglRK.thumb.jpg.0cc43ee3bfd28066e169bxBd7ZWom.thumb.jpg.e6efa9a0e5b28afd92116

Leaderboards that appear for people who aren't banned:

IMG_0762.thumb.PNG.7f04ef10c39675797f1e7

Note that these are images for the same ranking period aka this week

Cortez contacted SEGA customer support about this issue and this is the reply he got: 

CSSmra7UcAEF-3V.thumb.jpg.58c5e5aa857b46

"Our system detected several irregularities in your account.. we're not going to be able to remove the restrictions on your account". This statement basically says that he is banned.

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've been playing Runners since it came out (and even the beta before that) and I enjoy the game quite a bit. I just wish the game wasn't so long, because long as I've been playing it I think I'm only half way to the end.

Leaderboards for people who are placed in the "banned" servers:

8hbJj-3W.thumb.jpg.547bfd8010813ff2a9506F7QbVHkL.thumb.jpg.9389f9878402abc74ebdcfBNxglRK.thumb.jpg.0cc43ee3bfd28066e169bxBd7ZWom.thumb.jpg.e6efa9a0e5b28afd92116

Leaderboards that appear for people who aren't banned:

IMG_0762.thumb.PNG.7f04ef10c39675797f1e7

Note that these are images for the same ranking period aka this week

Cortez contacted SEGA customer support about this issue and this is the reply he got: 

CSSmra7UcAEF-3V.thumb.jpg.58c5e5aa857b46

"Our system detected several irregularities in your account.. we're not going to be able to remove the restrictions on your account". This statement basically says that he is banned.

Lol at the dude with the Soniku name in the leaderboards. The name sounds like a crossover pairing name for Sonic and Riku from Kingdom Hearts.

I can just see it now... -Halloween Night- SEGA: Happy Halloween! Sorry we 'tricked' you with the ban. Now here's a 'treat' User receives 200 RSR and 200,000 rings and gets unbanned* ...hey I'm allowed to dream.

• Thumbs Up 4