Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Halloween Rouge coming to Sonic Runners Soon!

image.thumb.jpg.36fa41842d2fcd86c600ed33

Is that supposed to be her witch outfit from Sonic Channel a couple years ago or so?

Halloween Rouge coming to Sonic Runners Soon!

image.thumb.jpg.36fa41842d2fcd86c600ed33

ALL HAIL DRACULA SHADOW!

image.thumb.jpg.41829e6dba425b6fdc34686c

yes yes yes!!! I wonder if it'll be 100% score bonus, 125%, or 150%.

• Thumbs Up 1

ALL HAIL DRACULA SHADOW!

image.thumb.jpg.41829e6dba425b6fdc34686c

Oh. Well that answers my question. His costume seems less noticeable than the others. The tuxedo blends in with his natural fur colour. The hat's pretty awesome though. 

Oooooh, the score bonus might be AWESOME :o

Wait, a sec, Amy, Rouge, Shadow and Omega in 1 egg? It's already hard to get 1 of them, Omega is the weakest one and we already had 2 Amys :s 

IMG_20151008_223017.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

okay there is no way these will all release at the same time and have the character egg stay as it is. That's just fucking stupid:

Most of these will be certainly delayed til the end of October 

Look at Omega description "Animals Halloween Party"

By the end of October we must have some kind of collect a ton, like "animals spring party", with omochao telling you to grab stuff and gamble a lot :P

OK now I'm upset I stopped playing this for 3 days... I'm so low on RSR and the current event's a pain to get RSR from... Please lend me the power to get one of these 4 characters! Omega'd be a bust... but now I've jinxed myself...  I mean, Rouge'd be a bust (no pun intended)!

So...OPA OPA/ fantasy star collaboration coming one day, there are also some Omochao buddies from lost world, and Pumpkin/wizard chao with Booboo Ghost and Dark Merlina coming this month, with 4 characters on the egg....All this with 50rsr per spin...nearly 3,600 rsr needed to get all this...

So...OPA OPA/ fantasy star collaboration coming one day, there are also some Omochao buddies from lost world, and Pumpkin/wizard chao with Booboo Ghost and Dark Merlina coming this month, with 4 characters on the egg....All this with 50rsr per spin...nearly 3,600 rsr needed to get all this...

wait what? Where's the confirmation for this?

Wow, if Amy is getting a better version (200% animal bonus maybe?) that means Blaze could some day too, in fact, im guessing there will be an update in a month, so they can add Xmas stuff, and maybe the characters that doesnt have costume will get them on dic.

This is just too much, thanks for the link btw :)

I think it's possible that 1 character will be released per week considering the fact that Omega was separated from the crew. Why would they only exclude omega? (don't tell me it's because he sucks lol)

I think it's possible that 1 character will be released per week considering the fact that Omega was separated from the crew. Why would they only exclude omega? (don't tell me it's because he sucks lol)

because they really wanted to get chaotix out early for some reason and leaving metal alone in the roulette wasn't an option

Wonder if Rouge is coming tomorrow, Rouge appeared after original omega, would be perfect if an upgraded Rouge shows up replacing metal sonic

*looks up new buddies*

*sees SA2 ghost*

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

I don't care if that thing gives me 100 Red Rings per run; I don't want it!

*looks up new buddies*

*sees SA2 ghost*

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

I don't care if that thing gives me 100 Red Rings per run; I don't want it!

Talking about RSR, here is something crazy, what if, on Xmas, they release the team chaotix on costumes, with, wait for it...

100% RSR Bonus! 

i know, i know, its crazy, why RSR instad of Rings? Becouse they are ending the year, thats why. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know if you can continue to save up special eggs even after you have a special roulette spin available? For instance, can I save up like 100 eggs and spin 10 times?

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know if you can continue to save up special eggs even after you have a special roulette spin available? For instance, can I save up like 100 eggs and spin 10 times?

Yes, i have like 30 eggs right now, ready for those characters if they drop tonight.

i cannot see the images of shadow and rouge? can someone upload them again?

try the twitter link: https://mobile.twitter.com/StarlightAurora

Sorry, mine is mobile :P