Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

100 kills, guess that cutscene i missed was the ending, well, one more day to finish and find out if we'll get a new character!!

Btw, i was wrong about the last picture i posted, turns out all characters run like that when they face a normal Zazz, but him leaving is still a bug, that and the springs not working.

Latest SR Zazz has 2880 hits, either it stops at lv150 or maybe never.

I'm kind of peeved that there hasn't been any good opportunity to actually snag Metal Sonic.

I know right? They been really making it hard to get him.... and altogether I've spent way over 1000 RSR trying to get Metal so far with no luck... I kinda just wanted Metal so I could then quit the game for a good while with a good feeling inside... because unless they surprise me with another unexpected character I like... otherwise there's nobody else I need for now.

I know right? They been really making it hard to get him.... and altogether I've spent way over 1000 RSR trying to get Metal so far with no luck... I kinda just wanted Metal so I could then quit the game for a good while with a good feeling inside... because unless they surprise me with another unexpected character I like... otherwise there's nobody else I need for now.

You still have...27 hrs, maybe they'll give metal another week :)

When does the Zazz event end? I want to make sure I use all my rings before it's over! 

No, it doesn't affect your chances at all. The x3 and x5 buttons just make it easier to sink your rings so you don't have to sit through the roulette animation each time you spend 5k rings.

So if you use an x3 button (or X5) do you get x3 times the amount of rings/eggs? 

I guess it's probably still better to use x1, as it gives you more chances to hit BIG

When does the Zazz event end? I want to make sure I use all my rings before it's over! 

So if you use an x3 button (or X5) do you get x3 times the amount of rings/eggs? 

I guess it's probably still better to use x1, as it gives you more chances to hit BIG

turns out its the same :P wasting 5 "x1" spins will give you the same as 1 "x5" spin.

Its just a short way to waste them, you know, so you dont have to spin that many times.

Edit: i think it ends oct. 13 9am UTC

Edited by Hundjäger18

turns out its the same :P wasting 5 "x1" spins will give you the same as 1 "x5" spin.

Its just a short way to waste them, you know, so you dont have to spin that many times.

Edit: i think it ends oct. 13 9am UTC

Thanks! But surely 1x is better because spin 5 times at 1x gives you 5 chances to hit BIG. Whereas a single 5x spin only gives you 1 chance to hit BIG? Is that correct?

Thanks! But surely 1x is better because spin 5 times at 1x gives you 5 chances to hit BIG. Whereas a single 5x spin only gives you 1 chance to hit BIG? Is that correct?

The x5 thing is just a shortcut, instead of spinning each spin and watch the animation for each it simply skips ahead multiple spins and shows you what you earned. 

If you have like, 15 000 power rings , you can manually spin 3 times or click on the shortcut,  the result is exactly the same

• Thumbs Up 2

no, becouse some times it lands (more than once ) on big, and super, thats why some of those sets are 3000 or 5000 rings.

like LBPlombax7 says:

The x5 thing is just a shortcut, instead of spinning each spin and watch the animation for each it simply skips ahead multiple spins and shows you what you earned. 

If you have like, 15 000 power rings , you can manually spin 3 times or click on the shortcut,  the result is exactly the same

-------------------------- + -----------------------

Edit: hey, news on twitter, first of all, tomorrow is the last day, metal wont have more time on the roulette, and then this:

-"[Notice] Then, it is plans to add new characters from 18:00 tomorrow in shifts and Metal Sonic! And to appear following the Itadai popular "Halloween Omega" is Tsu to enjoy ... tomorrow of information ban!"-

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone know the name of the file the character images are splayed out on (The one that leaked Tikal)? I want to see if it has any hints to who's next!

This is not a good idea. Sega was supposed to think any plan to bring all regular characters back as purchasable ones in a future update.

If another new character comes in the Premium Roulette, I expect that Rouge will be back there tomorrow. I don't think Omega or Blaze will be back this month because the Premium Roulette has a Power-Type character, especially Halloween Omega, until Halloween's Day.

Edited by Halloween Jovega
Sorry for making a false prediction because of rough translation

So my game is laggy, but I think it's because the battery is down. So I better charge it up...

I plan to wreck Zazz as many times as possible and get more RSR (which is annoyingly rare) since HOmega will stick around till Halloween.

Did they increase the chance of getting rsr during eggman sections?

So far, all he drops are power rings, however, you do get 5RSR for beating Zazz a specific number of times, it's in the rewards list.

Does anyone here knows where should I send an email to for customer support? 

I defeated Zazz 40 times and all I got was the power rings from the match, no Mech Moon although the list of rewards says I got it

After checking the gifts and the companions section I know the moon didn't leveled up, how should I contact them? 

This game crashes soooo much for me now. D: When was the supposed maintenance going to happen? And do we know if it will be a new update? 

Well, that aside, I managed to get Halloween Omega. The game crashed as soon as I got him but I took a screenshot of him in my select screen. 

iUg9g5g.png?1

I can't remember his buffs but I'm sure he'll give me a better time with Power stages. Him and Vector should make a nice team.

Oh and has anyone else been getting random peoples' Zazzes? It's given me lots of rings, but so far I've spun almost 30 times and only gotten the Moon once. :L Oh well. 

• Thumbs Up 3

IMG_0399.thumb.PNG.a1099bdc183c3db1e033cIMG_0395.thumb.PNG.516819ecb1f70227af2b7

Done with this stupid event! 

Anyways Caliburn + RC Moon Mech is a great combo for eggman boss fights when both are maxed; the moon mech attacks each time caliburn hits eggman!

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 2

This game crashes soooo much for me now. D: When was the supposed maintenance going to happen? And do we know if it will be a new update? 

Well, that aside, I managed to get Halloween Omega. The game crashed as soon as I got him but I took a screenshot of him in my select screen. 

iUg9g5g.png?1

I can't remember his buffs but I'm sure he'll give me a better time with Power stages. Him and Vector should make a nice team.

Oh and has anyone else been getting random peoples' Zazzes? It's given me lots of rings, but so far I've spun almost 30 times and only gotten the Moon once. :L Oh well. 

people can ask for help to others, but at random :P

H.Omega gives 250% enemie and destruction bonus.

IMG_0399.thumb.PNG.a1099bdc183c3db1e033cIMG_0395.thumb.PNG.516819ecb1f70227af2b7

Done with this stupid event! 

Anyways Caliburn + RC Moon Mech is a great combo for eggman boss fights when both are maxed; the moon mech attacks each time caliburn hits eggman!

well...you have to beat it 150 times to get the rewards, and you could use the power rings to get rings/special eggs. But yeah, other than that youre done.

• Thumbs Up 1